PDA

View Full Version : getting things going.

Egladil
21-02-2006, 07:11
OK, the guild is getting pretty stagnant. I'm dissapointed in the amount of people that post here, even tho its in the GMOTD all the time. Nothing ever happens.
I'm just tired of PUGs, and everyone in the guild just seems to do his own thing (probably most people are forced to, and gotten used to it) and there's no real incentive from anyone but the 4 people on here to get anything done together. I've talked to you guys in game, but i think it might be better to get things going on here in a central place where we can all read it instead of just in /w to eachother.

So, what do you guys think? Can we still get something going, or would it just be better give up and quit while we're still ahead?

Einea
21-02-2006, 22:53
Well at the moment i couldnt agree more. I mean how many ppl, see the mess everyday, and how many have taken the time to come post here?? 6?? I mean with the amount of ppl in the guild?

Hope to hear your opinions none theless.

23-02-2006, 16:50
let's get the elites to start a "rise of the fallen" guild.
DARKAGE can be like a farming team.. :P
What I mean is a 60s only guild. MC, ZG and Onyxia raids on planned dates with a schedule on a homepage where ppl can sign up.
Might sound hars but seriously, I don't find DARKAGE a very fun 60guild... :( Only good thing about it is you guys!

Einea
24-02-2006, 20:51
Well to be honest, i dont have the details here, but i have been invited to a group like that. If you want, ill post here the details. We can stay in DARKAGE, and then join them for raid groups to all the instances. Also, its just to true what your saying, were a nice bunch of ppl together, and I for one, would like to see us merge with a bigger guild and then the ppl who want to do their thing, can still do so, and us, who want more can get that to . . . . .
What you think??
** I'll post the details of the other site here as soon I can!, And have a great weekend!! I wont be on much, cause im spending time with my better half for the weekend!

Egladil
28-02-2006, 23:55
Seems like the way to go. Love darkage and everybody in it, but its going nowhere. Meli agrees, and we where thinking of going for cabs guild maybe, but i'm open to any suggestion

Einea
01-03-2006, 08:58
Well, I do agree, what i would also suggest we do so long, is i have noticed some new and upcoming guilds, that only recruit high lvl chars, and they aint to big yet, so if we join one of these, that has fewer players, we have a better chance on going to raids etc. Just an idea, i know of kompanipie thats one of them, so . . . . but yes, i agree, i love the ppl, but to be able to further our own gaming experience, we will have to move on. So when i also get a chance, ill have a chat to Cab and ask him to have a word with his GM and to find out if there is space for the 3 of us, and hopefully when Mio comes back one day, he can then also join us. Im sure Mersad, and Kardan will also join us if we decide to move on . . .

01-03-2006, 09:33
I have also talked with "Malus" The guildleader of Cabs guild. They are not recruiting at the moment but he said he would keep in touch.

Einea, if your idea is working that is probably a very good idea!

Egladil
06-03-2006, 15:53
hey guys just a little fyi incase you havent heard from cabalariel yet, I'm outta internet for atleast a while, i'm looking at 3 more weeks without broadband, gonna be around a bit on dialup soon perhaps and see how that goes, but plz keep me updated here if there's anything interesting going on, thanks.

Einea
06-03-2006, 19:53
Well, it looks like we did get things "MOVING" in the end. . . . .

FYI Kardan, its now Cab, Myself, Egladil, Melifluous, Miomha, Mehrad & Mersad that has joined Malus Spiritus.

Update on DARKAGE as from yesterday when i checked, Ex left with all his Chars, Zoe left and joined MYTHS. . .
So DUDHI is the new GM of Darkage, and Peri, You, Kaz, and ash is pretty much left in the guild. . . .

Unfortunately, im also moving house next week, so i might also be out of internet for at least a month :(( But will be trying to get that set up asap again!!

Will post here from work from time to time otherwise!

Egladil
07-03-2006, 10:25
*sigh* I wish i could log on! ZOMG.
So cab got on eggy and i'm in MS now all safe and sound, and have you guys told them about me beeing MIA for a little while? I hope that dont fuck shit up if they're gonna vote for members and stuff. do they have a guild forum?

Egladil
07-03-2006, 10:25
oh yeah and I miss you guys, /sob

Melifluous
07-03-2006, 11:32
Yes they do have guild forums, you need to register at http://skeletalsoftware.com/forums/

They should be ok about it.

Also in other news Ex has been talking to me a little and, erm, 'wasn't that pleased' about us all leaving. Mentioned words like loyalty and quitter to me :) [cry]

He has been trying to talk to Malus to ask for an invite, but I fear that Malus is getting a little twitchy about taking the whole guild :)

In other news, I ran ZG with the guild last night and we killed Venoxis, The Bat Dude and the Broodlord.

Was much fun.

Then just for fun I ran a 5-man PUG to Scholo and we cleared the whole damned place. So 1.10 Scholo will be possible, it does take around 3-4 hours though :(

[meli]

PS. We miss you too Eg :(

Einea
07-03-2006, 23:12
Yeah, WE MISS YOU!!! :D

Well i can understand that Malus getting a bit irritated with the idea, But, what i have seen, with the bunch of us back together, Its really nice, and i do think they have noticed that were a close bunch of friends, and loyal to each other . . .
So i think in time well blend in with the rest. Im feeling also sad that i havent had the time again since the weekend to play much with einea, so i dont really log him at the mo :( And by the time eg comes back, ill be offline for a while when i move to a new flat this weekend and have to wait a few weeks to get my internet sorted out . . .

But, When i get online on Thursay, I do hope to get a group together for UBRS for drakki, and get My blackhands Breath finally, and hopefully get myself a blood to from him, so im done with my onyxia quests :D
BTW, Mel, How far you on your quests?? Let me know, then we can try to get a group for that also maybe on thursday if your up for it??

See ya all laters!

Einea
07-03-2006, 23:13
hehe, and it looks to me like the few of us who always posted here will remain to do so, Our own little private forums :D

Egladil
08-03-2006, 10:41
i regged at those forums, now i just PM one of those mods saying i'm in MS?

I logged on to wow yesterday at a friends, I talked to cabalariel and i was hoping one of you guys woulda been on but no luck :(

I tried to play a bit and help wiggleman but the computer was kinda dying so it was hard to play... maybe the next coming weeks i'll be online from her computer from time to time but dont expect any stellar gameplay :(

Miomha
08-03-2006, 14:28
I've been playing more regularly the last week or so. I've had to defend astranaar alone which is quite sad :(
I just got rank 8 this morning, so now I have 4 parts of the pvp set and I dont need my mount anymore.

Egladil
08-03-2006, 15:02
aw, shit man. When i'm back, we'll do a celebatory full splintertree and zoram outpost gankfest, k?
Grats on getting rank 8, i'm still just barely rank 6, almost demoted cause i havent played at all this and last week, =/.

Melifluous
08-03-2006, 18:43
quote:Originally posted by Egladil

i regged at those forums, now i just PM one of those mods saying i'm in MS?

Yup that'll get you access to the rest of the forums :)

quote:Originally posted by Egladil

... but dont expect any stellar gameplay :(

We never did matey, we never did ;)

[meli]

Einea
08-03-2006, 19:52
"... but dont expect any stellar gameplay :(" => Eggy

"We never did matey, we never did ;)" => Mel

HEHE, Well tonight is my last night at work, so will be seeing you a bit over the weekend I hope!!!

And once again, Grats Mio :D I think when i get a better PC one day, ill do the pvp thing, i think im in line to get demoted from private probably :(

Anyways, have a good one guys, and ill catch up with you all soon!!!

Egladil
09-03-2006, 13:29
quote:We never did matey, we never did

lol, owned XD

the ms forum is confusing. Am I right in thinking its also a general agamaggan forum or somink?

11-03-2006, 10:52
Aww NO!!
Damned I have really missed alot of stuf not meeing online for a while!!!
So you all are in MS now i Talked to Malus a while back and he said that I could join th next time they took in new members but since you are in I guess I missed that!! :(

What am I supposed to do guys, any idea? since Malus apparantly don't want more DARKAGERs. (if what I read above is true)
Hope all is well anyways!

Einea
11-03-2006, 14:25
Well, to eg, as far i know, yes, there is a bunch of other ppl, that are signed up for the MC runs, So they have access to a couple of the forum pages, but not many. Mostly the sign up, and details regarding the raids.

And Kardan, glad to see you still alive dude :D I havent been online much either unfortunately, but im sure in time they will take you in to join the guild . . . .
Just let us know when you online again, and well let you know how things are going!

Take care , have a great wend, and see you all when i do :D

13-03-2006, 16:08
Thx mate, I'll send you a /w when I get on! :D

Egladil
14-03-2006, 10:29
So what happened to the rest of darkage? When I read your posts here I felt kinda bad for causing such a ruckus.... heh.

I hope I can get back on soon and play with y'all cause I'm getting really bored. And I wanna get in on all this ZG business and get the leet epixxx. heh.

Melifluous
14-03-2006, 10:42
Dude?

Beware, they take a very dim view of people that are just in it for the loot.

It's more about the friendship and community than bits and bytes on a server.

But it's pretty damn cool anyways, I've done my attunement quest. I've 5-manned Scholo and Strat and run RFD and RFK with lowbies.

Next MC run I can I'm going :)

[meli]

Einea
14-03-2006, 23:38
Hello!!

EG, i thought you were back online allready!!! Well i did the moving thing this weekend that passed, and im sooo bored suddenlyy without internet when i get home in the mornings, But, im sure ill have more than enough to keep myself busy with this weekend coming. If the party's play along and all, i might go to my old house and log in there for a bit, and see you all then.

And as Mel said, it is a great comunity so far. Its fun on Teamspeak to listen to the ppl, and they are actually willing to help each other out quite a lot. All to do is ask, and if enough ppl is on, i think it should be easy to find groups to run instances.
I still need to get to UBRS for my blood from drakki, but im sure ill get that done soon enough, and for the heck of it do a few DM north runs. Also, wanne see, and possibly go to AV, to get the XBOW there, but then again, after the 1.10 patch the bow gets a bit of a nerf. So i might try a run to scholo, and go for the Ancient Bone Bow there.

So . . . .

Have fun, and hope to see ya all soon!!!

Melifluous
15-03-2006, 10:00
Well we ran ZG last night.

Was a most awesome run, we killed snake boss, bloodlord, bat boss and spider boss in just over 3 hours!

I got some nice stuff, which may get me in to trouble later as a few people were muttering that I was greedy for rolling on all the cloth.

I needed it dude.

Was cool though, I only died a few times, on Venoxis when he did his holy chain lightning, and on the bloodrlord when I got charged a few times. Mehrad, Mersad and Egladil (run by Cab) were all there.

[meli]

Egladil
15-03-2006, 10:47
quote:Originally posted by Melifluous

Dude?

Beware, they take a very dim view of people that are just in it for the loot.

It's more about the friendship and community than bits and bytes on a server.

ofcourse, I know. I was beeing sarcastic/funny :P

thats why i'm really happy with MS from reading the forums etc because its like darkage used to be, but then actually able to run instances. ^^

Gah, i have no clue how long its gonna take now, i'm getting really annoyed. damn internet people, its like they dont want my money or something. SIGH.

Melifluous
15-03-2006, 11:10
[lol] Nice one dude.

Also in other news I got Honored with the AV people after 6 hours in AV yesterday, which finished with the Alliance winning! I was in from start to finish, as was Methos from the guild mostly and it was awesome. 500 HKs and just over 5000 bonus honour should do my PvP standings some good today. I was just over 3/4's of the way through sergeant, hoping to gain a level or 2.

Also honored status means I get a mean belt and necklace from the PvP vendors. Yesterday was indeed a good day :)

[meli]

Egladil
15-03-2006, 11:12
zomg meli i need your msn k. so i can spam you while bored in class. <3

[edit]nm i just learned how to use the forum. doh.

[edit2]but i guess you never go on there? /cry

Melifluous
15-03-2006, 11:35
I do but it's my work MSN and I aint starting work for another 25 mins :)

[meli]

Egladil
15-03-2006, 11:53
Heh ok. Well. Whats your usual? ^^

Einea
15-03-2006, 23:55
Hello again :D

GRATS MELI!! Really Jealous, but real happy for you mate!

Me back at work unfortunately :( but all is not lost, i can also log online at least when at work, like mel, only difference is i actually do some work from time to time . . . . . . . JOKES!!!!!

I also managed to get my new phone line connected today, so if all goes well, 2 weeks and ill be up and running again at full steam!

Have fun as usuusal guys!

Egladil
16-03-2006, 13:05
without internet at home? Not really. ;)
you're in the same boat as me now I guess, hehe. :P

Egladil
02-04-2006, 23:09
So. i got internet back.

but my computers fucked now.

/cry

Einea
06-04-2006, 15:30
Well its good to see that most ppl are back online, except that we are missing Miomha online these days, and hopefully Cab will be back with us soon to.
Also just to let you guys know, Mehrad has quit, so he wont be with us for some time i guess. . . .

Otherwise, me and Eggy did ZG this week, was great fun, and good to do a proper raid for a change. I wont be doing MC yet for a couple of weeks due to the fact that im working, but will be hopefully with for the AQ20 raids next week. Still have to go to UBRS for my drakki blood though, no idea when that will be happening one day, but hopefully soon :D

Take care guys, and chat to all soon!!!

Cruise
12-04-2006, 07:59
Yo,

i play WoW these days. (No more civ4, i cant stand the crappy online performance). I am in a guild run by civ players, we just started on the european PvP server that opened last week; Boulderfist. Let me know if you are interested to join.

Shabbaman
12-04-2006, 09:20
Boulderfist, that sounds very appropriate for a server. I think we should rename the CDZ server to Boulderfist. Or perhaps Brown Fist. Ahem.

Not too much disappointed about the monthly fee, Cruise? In hindsight Guild wars would've been a solid choice, perhaps (but that'd be sacrilege to say that in a WoW subforum).

Melifluous
12-04-2006, 13:32
Mention Ghey Wars again and its an instant [banned] for you buddy.

WoW is teh shit!

[meli]

Egladil
06-05-2006, 14:22
woot, I have epixxx.

Melifluous
06-05-2006, 21:34
Yay Epi><

I have got my alt mage to level 36 and a paladin I plan to BG with to level 19 with some nice blue shit, like Black Malice (http://www.thottbot.com/?i=11109)

Pheer the bubble boi...

[meli]