PDA

View Full Version : Season 28 match 7

Swingue
19-02-2006, 21:55
Well there is an end to my winning streak, the number 1 team of my league got me 1-2, close call but a decisive one. His team is way better than mine though with 47,5 vs. 40 stars. Still i am in first place with 2 points ahead. Next week again against Kuchya.

quote:
35000 spectators had come to SwingStars Arena this cloudy day. People from all over Gelderland had joined up for the derby. SwingStars tactics involved an interesting 4-4-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Lagreca - Brandse, Kronberger, Smoszna, Klarenbeek - Kuiper, Chagas, Tillbrant, Knoester - van de Garde, Sauter.

KuchYA started off with a 5-3-2 lineup. The following players had been chosen: Tichon - das Mercês, Schotte, Ilie, Lommen, Memedovi#263; - Hitrik, Kivi, Poulalhon - Savin, Britto.

SwingStars seemed to prefer attacking in the middle. KuchYA clearly had decided to counter-attack when they could. KuchYA had several good opportunities to take the lead, especially in the 16th minute when Gabriel Savin came up alone against Gian Maria Lagreca who managed a block. Stefan Tillbrant got left behind when KuchYA's Ismael Hitrik made a sudden pull forward in the 18th minute, finishing off with a swift strike. 0-1! Bram Klarenbeek equalised for SwingStars on a free kick carving through the defensive box making the score 1 - 1. Halftime score was 1 - 1. SwingStars held the ball, with a clear 54 percent possession rate.

SwingStars were very close to putting themselves one up in the 60th minute as Piotr Smoszna got through, but failing in concentration, he shot the ball wide. KuchYA mounted an inspired counterattack in the 73rd minute, but Gabriel Savin was unable to convert from short range. In the 82nd minute, SwingStars's Ruud-Jan van de Garde received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. In the 85th minute, the visitors broke through on the right after some poor defending. Cleiton Britto put the ball away for 1 - 2. SwingStars held the ball, with a clear 54 percent possession rate.

Most important SwingStars player was Gian Maria Lagreca. Bram Klarenbeek on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating KuchYA player was without a doubt Gabriel Savin. Policarpo das Mercês on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 1 - 2.

good thing is my newly renovated stadium was filled completely.

Shabbaman
19-02-2006, 22:04
Well, I won again, poor ratings though. Return next week at home, should be an easy win.

arne1
19-02-2006, 22:32
another easy win ( 1-6) against a bot, my topscorer scored 5 times. So that is OK. One competitor is closing in on me with goal difference he won 10-1. Hope to rectify that the coming weeks.

Darth Pugwash
19-02-2006, 23:20
4-1 win, slightly disapointing score from me, 5 or more would have been better.

Mistfit
20-02-2006, 02:54
I won 2-0 infront of a sold out crowd whilst PiC'ing. This is against a keeper training squad so I knew I would not be scoring much.

akots
20-02-2006, 10:05
I'm eating shit this season so far in the league but it is OK. Just hopefully, I won't be losing too many supporters since Chemists are doomed to lose 4 games in a row. Good things are that first, I will not relegate and second, I have an ample cash supply and not going to spend it soon.

socralynnek
20-02-2006, 11:30
Lost 3-0 PICing.
My best midfielder got injured. I am really unlucky with injuries this season.
Still hoping to win the match at home on saturday.

Dell19
20-02-2006, 12:45
Won 7-0 again.