PDA

View Full Version : Season 28 match 6

Swingue
12-02-2006, 22:27
The surprises don't end, again a victory for the Swingstars 1-2 against a very good opponent. Now i have to watch out that i don't win all my games, in that case i'll promote directly and i certainly don't want that.

quote:

FC schraal - SwingStars 1 - 2

View game: HT Live
Date: 12-02-2006 at 20:00
MatchID: 65220311
Arena: FC schraal Arena
Crowd: 21819

21819 spectators had found their way to FC schraal Arena, despite the heavy rain. schraal had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. Lineup: Acevedo - Kaczmarzewski, Everskär, Duriet - Kocaba, Nagl, Wuthrich, Barticciotto, Smeets - Holblom, Harkess.

SwingStars had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. Lineup: Lagreca - Brandse, Kronberger, Smoszna - Knoester, Schwansee, Chagas, Tillbrant, Kuiper - van de Garde, Sauter.

Some beautiful plays on the left side of the field resulted in a 1st minute goal by Emil Kaczmarzewski for schraal, putting them ahead 1 - 0. Patrik Everskär received some harsh words from his coach after he acted foolishly, probably out of lack of experience, in the 10th minute and almost let an opponent score. 11 minutes into the game SwingStars's Rainer Werner Schwansee found a gap in the home side's central defense and scored with a fabulous shot, making it 1 - 1. After a fine move down the middle Lukas Holblom nearly gave the home side one up in the 13th minute. The finishing shot went just wide, though. 14 minutes into the game, Patrik Everskär had to leave the pitch due to a knee injury. In came Mannus Opdam. SwingStars had several good opportunities to take the lead, especially in the 26th minute when Ruud-Jan van de Garde came up alone against Ricardo Acevedo who managed a block. The referee showed SwingStars's Ruud-Jan van de Garde the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. The teams went for a halftime break at 1 - 1. schraal, bringing the ball possession rate to 57 percent, dominated the battle.

schraal's Maximilian Nagl got himself booked after a foul. Arjan Kocaba was ever so close to scoring after an excellent corner was perfectly redirected by Leo Wuthrich, but the ball went into the frame. SwingStars had several good opportunities to take the lead, especially in the 74th minute when Anton Kronberger came up alone against Ricardo Acevedo who managed a block. A mistake by the home side's central defence in the 75th minute allowed Olaf Erik Sauter to score the 1 - 2 goal for SwingStars. schraal held the ball, with a clear 57 percent possession rate.

The most dominating schraal player was without a doubt Maximilian Nagl. Nanne Smeets was a disappointment, however. Most important SwingStars player was Stefan Tillbrant. Casper Kuiper on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 1 - 2.

6 games played - 18 points

ProPain
12-02-2006, 22:59
After forgeting to line up my B squad last wednesday I was presented with a 3 week injury on my no 1 keeper. Luckily my no 2 passable keeper is in wretched form and is able to lay a solid 1.5 stars on the pitch. Can't afford that so I had to buy a replacement before todays; match. Spent 150K on a 3 star replacement keeper, should be enough for now. Sadly he caused my TS to drop a lvl, but I didnt really have a choice. To top it of, one of my top forward trainees is also injured but I've got decent replacements in that department.

On the bright side: My expanded arena sold out first possible time!

Won the match, 3rd place now. Preventing relegation should be no problem with an 8 point gap to 7th position.

quote:PP SV - Honeybees 2 - 1

View game: HT Live
Date: 12-02-2006 at 20:00
MatchID: 65244338
Arena: PP SV Arena
Crowd: 35000

Weather conditions were fairly good for football, and PP SV Arena saw a crowd turnout of 35000. PP had chosen a strategic 3-4-3 formation. The following players had been chosen: Taberné - Boote, Eizema, van de Akker - Kloppenberg, Wis, Fabian, Bergant - Vega, Cathala, Leclair.

Honeybees had chosen a strategic 3-4-3 formation. The following players had been chosen: Uitenbroek - Okunev, Hermansen, Cabus - Righart, Cobos, Lifbom, Udden - Heyloo, Bastiaens, den Bogaard.

Tony Cathala gave his PP the lead with 1 - 0, as he successfully challenged the guests' central defenders, then placed the ball unreachably at the keeper's right post. Edi Bergant behaved like an inexperienced youth player in the 20th minute as he gave the ball away to an opponent. Lucky for him though, there was no goal. 31 minutes into the game Honeybees's Stefan Udden found a gap in the home side's central defense and scored with a fabulous shot, making it 1 - 1. With 32 minutes played Louis Eizema almost gave the home side the lead with an unexpected free kick set up, but the visitors' Nigel Uitenbroek was onto it, grabbing the would be breakthrough ball. The teams went for a halftime break at 1 - 1. PP held the ball, with a clear 58 percent possession rate.

In the 54th minute, Honeybees's Jan Jacob Heyloo received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. In the 70th minute, the home side managed to get a 2 - 1 lead as Maurice Vega flipped the ball in after a cross pass from the right. A penalty in the 75th minute gave the home side a chance at adding to the score, but an overconfident Louis Eizema shot the ball wide trying to put it away in the top corner. The home side's Tony Cathala came close to extending the lead in the 76th minute. His shot came in on the right hand side but Nigel Uitenbroek managed to save it by a fingernail. PP held the ball, with a clear 58 percent possession rate.

PP's best player was Louis Eizema. Ellert van de Akker was a disappointment, however. Honeybees's best player was Evdokim Okunev. Jan Jacob Heyloo on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 2 - 1.

Shabbaman
13-02-2006, 06:36
I won, but despite winning all my league matches so far my supporters won't come to the stadium when it's clouded. Another big disappointment: no 200 hatstats as promised by ht-ratings. When my suspended defender can play again next week that might be different.

ProPain
13-02-2006, 06:38
you're an early bird :)

Shabbaman
13-02-2006, 06:55
I start at work at 7:30 from monday through thursday.

socralynnek
13-02-2006, 11:50
Won 3-1 at home PICing vs the team that will most likely be 8th at the end.
So, hopefully, I won't get near demoting this season.
Another injury. My 3rd midfielder is out for 3 weeks.

Kemal
13-02-2006, 11:52
I was playing the team placed 2nd in the league, and the match went very well for Snaken:

quote:
A scorching day at FC De Snaken Arena, where 33000 spectators were in place for today's match. Snaken tactics involved an interesting 3-4-3 combination. The following players had been chosen: Mi#322;ek - Lucado, Balyon, Suárez - Espinola, Halling, Lavie, Hansson - Sánchez, Kronskär, Catanã.

Elf tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. They fielded: Hummel - Ruiz, van Dijck, van Meurs - Bogarde, van Rossem, Doornbos, Hasselmann, van de Mortel - Driller, Rodrigues.

Snaken demonstrated their creative tactics on the field. Elf seemed to prefer attacking in the middle. Gal Lavie gave his Snaken the lead with 1 - 0, as he successfully challenged the guests' central defenders, then placed the ball unreachably at the keeper's right post. Snaken's Wietse Balyon got himself booked after a foul. Snaken put themselves up 2 - 0 when Gal Lavie broke through on the right, leaving the entire defensive box behind him. Elf breathed new life into the game with an opportunity to reduce the score in the 27th minute, but the home side's defenders cleared the ball on the line, after a long shot coming in from the left rebounded off the crossbar. In the game's 31st minute, Elf replied and reduced the lead to 2 - 1. Ismael Driller scored on a marvellous cross pass coming in from the left. The teams went for a halftime break at 2 - 1. Snaken held the ball, with a clear 52 percent possession rate.

Things were going to get worse for the visitors. Per Kronskär squirmed himself through the central defense line in the 50th minute, bringing the lead to 3 - 1. Elf kept trying to force their way through on the right side and Hélder Rodrigues got his chance in the 51st minute, but the home side's defence held their position and stopped the attack. After several obvious shirt pulling incidents, Snaken's Mauro Sánchez got himself booked. The fierce heat made it important to save breath, and after a few swift runs Mauro Sánchez found it hard to get back into position. A speedy charge from the left side of the field increased Snaken's lead to 4 - 1 as Mauro Sánchez finished it off competently, firing from an acute angle. After this, Snaken lowered the tempo in order to concentrate on their defensive efforts. After 65 minutes Ristea Catanã made a speedy advance and dropped the ball to Per Kronskär who shuffled it past the keeper. The score was now 5 - 1. In the 66th minute of the match, the visitors' central line of defence had to look on as Per Kronskär dashed through, knocking home 6 - 1 for Snaken. At that, Per Kronskär was noted down for a hat trick. Snaken put themselves up 7 - 1 when Boe Halling broke through on the right, leaving the entire defensive box behind him. Snaken held the ball, with a clear 54 percent possession rate.

Most important Snaken player was Ristea Catanã. Florian Lucado on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating Elf player was without a doubt Ismael Driller. Joaquín Ruiz on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 7 - 1.

[coool]

Melifluous
13-02-2006, 12:09
Nice win for me, other team had NO events [:p]

quote:
Weather conditions were fairly good for football, and spadeys Arena saw a crowd turnout of 21483. spadeys tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. They fielded: Kinsella - MacGregor, Mojica, Sadler - Cannadine, Meske, Rietvink, Andersson, Gregson - Martens, van Kuilenburg.

Manglers tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Becerra - Denise, Hoff, Carrol - Haugstad, Carroll, de Klaver, Sprengen, Quigley-Parks - Eriksson, Corrales Ortega.

Manglers took the lead in the game's 2nd minute, scoring the 0 - 1 goal after some elegant plays down the middle. Miguel Ángel Corrales Ortega was the scorer. The teams went for a halftime break at 0 - 1. The forty-five minutes were dominated by Manglers, with an impressive 69 percent possession of the ball.

The referee showed Manglers's Miguel Ángel Corrales Ortega the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. Some fine maneuvering on the left led to a Manglers goal in the 76th minute, making it 0 - 2. Miguel Ángel Corrales Ortega was noted down as the scorer. Tomas H. Eriksson increased the visitor's lead by putting a volley shot away on a pass from the right. 0 - 3. By now, Manglers were drawing the troops back in order to defend their lead. Miguel Ángel Corrales Ortega acted with superior experience when, in the 89th minute, he predicted a pass, intercepted it and then finished off with a goal. 0 - 4 for his Manglers! By then Miguel Ángel Corrales Ortega was a three time scorer - a hat trick! Roddy Carroll could have put his team up another goal in the 90th minute, after a rush down the left, but his closing shot hit the post. The forty-five minutes were dominated by Manglers, with an impressive 73 percent possession of the ball.

2nd place for me in the league again.

I likey long time...

[meli]

Mistfit
13-02-2006, 13:26
I beat one of the 4 "upper end" teams this week! Very pleased, no injuries and only 2 cards.

The home and away the next 2 weeks will be against the team that will likely end up 7th so I am considering PiC'ing

Darth Pugwash
14-02-2006, 14:59
A closely fought 3-3 draw with the third placed team (I'm second).

Kingreno
14-02-2006, 19:01
Played 1-1 away at one of the favourites for the title. Defence ratings expected to hit SN soon.

arne1
19-02-2006, 11:19
For a change I played a bot team and won while piccing. 5-0. My topscorer did put 2 away again, so that starts to look promising.