PDA

View Full Version : PA competition week 5

Energy
06-02-2006, 08:39
Riots at end of match

At the end of the match Eindhoven Energy - Octopus (0-0) dozens of fans of both teams started to riot. Direct cause of the riots seems to be a series of cartoons, which were publiced in the fan magazine of Octopus. On the cartoons the coach of Eindhoven was shown with a football in his turban. The mascotte of Octopus was taken hostage for several hours. The MP was able to force the hostage takers apart. The Octopus has been taken to the hospital with a minor cut in one of his tentacles.

Shabbaman
06-02-2006, 09:01
[lol]

Mistfit
06-02-2006, 13:52
quote:2/6/2006 Marauder's Fined
News broke today that the Marauders were caught in a suprise O.S.H.A. inspection early Saturday. Reports say that they came armed with secret video taken by a dismayed supporter of Miles Mistfit's T.E.S.T. training program.

The Marauders have been ordered to cease and desist all further Electro-Shock Training and fined heavily.

When asked about the incident Miles Mistfit said "I just don't understand... Don't these guys know what it takes to keep these players in line?"

O.S.H.A. = Occupational Saftey Hazards Association (I think)

They are the government office in charge of making sure employees are given a safe work place. In the U.S. many companies fear this organization because they can fine the living shit out of a company. (not that I've ever had an inspection of this sort [:p]

arne1
08-02-2006, 21:15
quote:Freindly against bolanian Knights
Today a freindly was played against the bolanian Knights. The burchtheren were very pleased to be able to play in the Burcht of the bolanian knights. Unfortunately nie has not been said and nobody demanded a shrubbery, so the match was kind of boring. And we lost 2-0. Defence rating of the burchtheren broke their record, offence was shitty.

Shabbaman
10-02-2006, 17:17
quote:
10-02-2006 Oosterpark memorial expands
After the succes of fast food restaurant "The fat bite" the Shabba management decided to build on this succesfull franchise. Around the stadium a real amusement parc will be constructed.

"We have big plans. Market research has shown that golf is really popular among youth players. That's why today we present this new attraction, golf course "Offside", a real 18 holes golf course!", according to Shabba president Muijzer.

As promised.

Energy
14-02-2006, 11:29
Do we have a final result already of last weeks PA competition?

Shabbaman
14-02-2006, 12:01
I'll get into it this afternoon. I didn't have time for it yet. But with 3 submissions it won't take much time ;) We need more submissions people!

Mistfit
14-02-2006, 13:30
[banned]

Edit: Moved to proper place

Shabbaman
14-02-2006, 13:37
You missed the new thread (http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3397), mistfit.

[banned]

Shabbaman
15-02-2006, 06:58
Results are in, the magical fairy just delivered them:

1. Energy, 10 points
2. Mistfit, 9 points
3. Arrne1, 8 points

Standings:

Mistfit 27 points
Arne1 17 points
Dell19 15 points
Melifluous 10 points