ProPain
05-02-2006, 23:08
quote:ronduitberoerd - PP SV 0 - 6

View game: HT Live
Date: 05-02-2006 at 20:00
MatchID: 65244332
Arena: ronduitberoerd Arena
Crowd: 38374

38374 spectators arrived at ronduitberoerd Arena, where weather conditions were pretty good for football. ronduitberoerd started off with a 3-5-2 lineup. The following players had been chosen: Hammarlius - van den Wildenbe, Zacaroli, Albano - Varney, Häkkänen, Frömar, Eriksen, Eerkens - Roels, Manara.

PP had chosen a strategic 3-4-3 formation. The following players had been chosen: Beurskens - Boote, Eizema, Abbink - Kloppenberg, Wis, Fabian, Bergant - Vega, Cathala, Coolen.

ronduitberoerd saw most attack opportunites on the wings. After 7 minutes, PP's Allard Boote made his way through the middle and nonchalantly placed the ball out of the keeper's reach, putting the visitors up 0 - 1. ronduitberoerd were close to equalising with a spectacular free kick by Arto Häkkänen in the 8th minute, but Kay Beurskens made a great save, tipping it to a corner. PP showed their counterattack skill in the 15th minute, with Maurice Vega scoring uncontested for 0 - 2. 41 minutes into the game, Edi Bergant had to leave the pitch due to a knee injury. In came Iwan Daemen. PP's Tony Cathala received a play slashing through the home side's defense in the 42nd minute, and chipped it past the keeper to score the 0 - 3 goal. The home crowd was not pleased with that one. The structure of the game started to change as PP decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. The teams went for a halftime break at 0 - 3. ronduitberoerd held the ball, with a clear 60 percent possession rate.

Norbert Coolen increased the visitor's lead by putting a volley shot away on a pass from the right. 0 - 4. The referee showed ronduitberoerd's Paolo Manara the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. The PP player who had to be helped off the pitch, was Norbert Coolen as he was unable to finish the game. Constantijn Lantinga came in to finish the match. After 70 minutes Hendrik Roels could have reduced had it not been for an excellent block by the visitors' keeper. Tony Cathala sailed high above the opponents as he headed the 0-5 goal in on a corner kick from Louis Eizema after 77 minutes of play. After the ball was lifted in from the left, Vojtìch Fabian was on his own in the home side's penalty area and should have scored in the 83rd minute, but missed, probably due to lack of concentration. A peculiar volley from Paolo Manara almost resulted in a goal, but Dustin Varney wasn't able to exploit the well-timed pass. The visitors' Tony Cathala took advantage of an error due to a misunderstanding between the home side's goalie and central backs in the 87th minute. 0 - 6 for PP. At that, Tony Cathala was noted down for a hat trick. ronduitberoerd, bringing the ball possession rate to 59 percent, dominated the battle.

ronduitberoerd's best player was Dustin Varney. Nuno Albano on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating PP player was without a doubt Louis Eizema. However, Steffen Abbink made a disastrous appearance. The match ends 0 - 6.

Very pleased with the result, need to go and look for a temp trainee though cause Norbert Coolen is out for 3 weeks.

arne1
06-02-2006, 00:28
I played a bot again and i won 0-6 with pic of course, and did good business for the goal-difference in comparison with my two competitors.

edit: removed some stupid typo's

Darth Pugwash
06-02-2006, 00:37
7-1 victory for me.

My second-best midfielder, who was making his return to the line-up after spending 2 weeks out injured, got injured 3 minutes into the game, out for another 2 weeks. Grrr!

Quite a blow, since he is really needed for next weeks game.

Doesn't really make that much difference though, as I am garanteed any postion from 3rd to 5th this season, it one of training and money saving in preparation for a promotion-push next season, or possibly the season after next.

Mistfit
06-02-2006, 04:37
I won 5-1 against one of the few easy teams in our series. I put everyone on Offensive to see if I could run up the score a bit... my guys really have a difficult time scoring.

I did however manage a 96% pos rate in the 2nd half even though i PiC'ed [:p]

Next week is a very tough match... The Duck Hunters

Shabbaman
06-02-2006, 06:53
I won 4-2 against my direct opponent. This guy was playing 3-5-2 and had a 6 star midfielder (just recoverd from 4 weeks of injury). However, I just beat him on the midfield, hurray!

Kemal
06-02-2006, 10:25
I won 2-1 against a strong defender trainer. Didn't manage to score any field goals, but fortunately a penalty and a quick SE were just enough to grab 3 points.

Swingue
06-02-2006, 10:51
I won again 3-2, this season is really amazing. Won 5 out of 5. My team only gets 38 stars and still beat the rest. Two games to play to midseason, the two strongest teams in my opinion but I am 5 points ahead of number 2 at the moment, my stadium will be finished next week so i'll get some nice extra income the coming weeks.

Melifluous
06-02-2006, 11:41
Lost 2-0 at home, PIC of course.

Didn't expect to win, pleased to not let many goals in.

2nd, 3rd and 4th place teams all lost, check out our league now!

quote:

Team Played Goals Points
1. Team Urban 5 16 - 6 (+10) 13
2. Kentucky FC 5 14 - 12 (+2) 9
3. Meli's Manglers 5 8 - 6 (+2) 9
4. billies bunters 5 9 - 9 (0) 9
5. 'Ard Nuts 5 6 - 7 (-1) 6
6. spadeys 5 10 - 13 (-3) 6
7. Assassinators 5 10 - 12 (-2) 4
8. Chuckles F.C. 5 5 - 13 (-8) 3

Kingreno
06-02-2006, 19:16
lost 0-1 at home where I should have won in al the odds possible. I even won the midfield, a rarity indeed. Oh well, relegationzone here I come.[weight]

Swingue
06-02-2006, 19:34
Well my league looks like this at the moment:

quote:
Series: VI.388 (17863)

Level: 6 out of 12

Team Played Goals Points
1. SwingStars 5 15 - 3 15
2. KuchYA 5 7 - 3 10
3. Landsmeer Lions 5 14 - 6 9
4. F.C. VicTinny 5 11 - 6 8
5. FC schraal 5 11 - 6 8
6. "Advendo'57" 5 11 - 11 4
7. Fc Siepelstad 5 6 - 16 3
8. sc serfaus 5 1 - 25 0

Still have to play KuchYa and FC schraal (in my opinion best teams of the league)

Dell19
07-02-2006, 01:03
Had an injury in the 84th minute which will last for 4 weeks. About the only notable event in the match.

socralynnek
08-02-2006, 14:55
Lost 2-0 away.
Sadly one IM couldn't play cause of red card, another one was injured, so I lost the MF.
My GK is injured for 4 weeks.
Already his third injury in my team (4 weeks first, second five weeks) and I only got him for 15 weeks!
That means, after his injury is over, he will have missed half of the matches!