PDA

View Full Version : press announcement competetion week 4

arne1
29-01-2006, 22:35
quote:Valkhof falls

Where the citadel knight went on a crusade to evict the united presidents from the white house, they were met with The SDI defense system. teh domination of the midfield by the knights did not the presidents from strikeing with their especially reïnforced attack at the Valkhof. Central defender Dimitris Niemeyer was mssed dearly. The titel is now up for graps for all three active managers, although citadel knights is the outsider now.

the Valkhof is my stadium and it used to be a czstle which remnants are visvble from my appartment.

Shabbaman
30-01-2006, 06:44
If you're talking about knights, it's an unwritten rule that there should be a Monty Python reference in it ;)

Mistfit
30-01-2006, 14:26
quote:1/30/2006 T.E.S.T Training Regime
Today Miles Mistfit introduced his newest Training Coach, Dr Frank N. Stein, to impleiment his new T.E.S.T. training regime.

Dr. Stein described in horrid detail the way his Testicular Electro-Shock Therapy works, most of which we cannot print here.

The overall idea behind this new training seems to revolve around cups that are wired for a wide range of increasing electical shocks.

Supporters of the team seem to be pleased with the new team but the players are not so certain.

Kemal
30-01-2006, 15:58
Hmm, I wonder how many of your supporters will take the opportunity to watch the team during their weekly training session, Mistfit...

(As is common practice with (big) European football clubs, to have lots of supporters watch their team's training sessions as well)

Dell19
31-01-2006, 22:58
quote:Wartham 2 The Rogues 1
A result that will live in the memories of fans for a long time.

Wartham's erratic league form was justified today as goals from Feldhoff and Nouwen saw the team edge out a close encounter after just having enough power up front to overcome the Rogue's magnificent defence.

The fans and the team are eagerly awaiting the draw for the sixth round where everyone is expecting to see a high flying side to visit the dungeon.

Melifluous
31-01-2006, 23:10
quote:
29/01/2006 Waxing Lyrical
It was a cloudy Cheshire day when we came to Chuckles Dome
To play the new boys Chuckles so many miles from home.
The travelling fans were wrapped up warm and huddled in the stands,
To try and outshout the local lads, some forty thousand fans.

The first half was a joy to watch, the Manglers went 2 up
Tired legs forced to work once more after midweek win in cup.
The final score was still 2 nil the boys had done the job.
And now they hold 2nd place despite the Manager being a knob.

Ode to a weekend match :)

[meli]

akots
31-01-2006, 23:22
[lol] That is a spectacular piece of art! [lol]

Mistfit
31-01-2006, 23:23
[drunks1] <---- ya need these guys added to it Meli!

I love it!

ProPain
01-02-2006, 20:06
This weeks announcement

quote:PP SV brings home 3 points

After 2 less favourable weeks PP SV managed to achieve a victory again. It was obvious that all players form had increased dramatically compared to last week. How coach Röösli achieved this result remains covered in mist, but fans suspect the sudden appearance of cheerleaders is connected to this somehow. It did show that the young cheerleaders ran into the players tunnel straight after the match and the payers also made their way to the dressing rooms imediately after the last whistle. They didnt even bother to make an honour round.

ProPain
03-02-2006, 11:43
Bump!

Shabba were is your announcement??? You came up with thingie so you're obliged to participate

Shabbaman
06-02-2006, 17:39
Well, if I'd compete there'd be a very obvious winner ;) But I'll post my translated PA anyway, so everyone can read my superior proza [lol]

This weeks results:

Melifluous 10 points
Arne1 9 points
Mistfit 8 points
Propain 7 points
Dell19 6 points

Which leads to the following standings:

Mistfit 18 points
Dell19 15 points
Melifluous 10 points
Arne1 9 points
Propain 7 points