PDA

View Full Version : Season 28 - match 3

ProPain
22-01-2006, 21:11
Playing the bound-to-be champion in our league today. I managed to score the 1-0 in the beginning of the 2nd halve so it's gonna be 35 more nailbiting minutes.

Would be over the moon should I manage a draw

Dell19
22-01-2006, 21:18
I won 10-0 against a bot with mostly reserves.

ProPain
22-01-2006, 21:37
1-2 behind now in the 81st minute, pity, pity, pity.

Darth Pugwash
22-01-2006, 21:44
I won 5-0, against a team that has a human owner, but only logs in twice a month and never sets a team..

I forget to change one player in my line-up which meant I got a lower midfield rating than I could have, but no matter the points are in the bag.

Kingreno
22-01-2006, 21:57
I won 0-3. My opponent had a [u]Solid</u> MF, 72% and 74% posession. Yes. [u]CA rocks</u>. Oh, I also played the worst half of my trainees due to the cup on wednesday. Muhahaha

Shabbaman
22-01-2006, 22:14
I won, 1-0 victory over the arch enemy! And there was much rejoicing!

On a sidenote, my direct opponent for the title lost!

arne1
22-01-2006, 22:16
another easy win for de burchtheren 8-1 with pic against a bot. unfortunateley he injured my only in from defender and no way in hell he will be healed next sunday when I play one of my two human competitors. But than again I will mainly need my strikers, because this guy is a defender trainer.

Kemal
22-01-2006, 22:58
Was trying for a midfield record of excellent low, but my best midfielder got red-carded after 42 mins. [cry]

My opponent did get an excellent low midfield though and he had inadequate ratings on all three attack sides vs my weak/poor/wretched defense, so managing a 4-4 draw I'd consider an extremely fortunate result. Too bad he scored the equalizer just before the end though..

quote:
33000 punters turned up at FC De Snaken Arena, and despite threatening clouds on the horizon, no rain came. Snaken had chosen a strategic 3-4-3 formation. They fielded: Mi#322;ek - Suárez, Lucado, Balyon - Espinola, Halling, Lavie, Hansson - Sánchez, Billand, Catană.

Wizzz tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. Lineup: Adin - Pierce, Anderson, Kolotovkin - Rytter, Pignitter, dos Santos, Bereményi, Schrecker - Cellini Martínez, Suárez.

Snaken seemed to prefer attacking in the middle. In the 33rd minute cheers broke out as Boe Halling found his way through the guests' central defense line, clipping the 1 - 0 goal in for Snaken. In the game's 34th minute, Snaken's Gal Lavie fell dramatically just outside the penalty area. However, the referee booked Gal Lavie for taking a dive. 35 minutes into the game Wizzz's Scott Anderson found a gap in the home side's central defense and scored with a fabulous shot, making it 1 - 1. Wizzz's Scott Anderson got himself booked after a foul. Peter Billand gave his Snaken the lead with 2 - 1, as he successfully challenged the guests' central defenders, then placed the ball unreachably at the keeper's right post. When Gal Lavie made yet another studs-first tackle in the game's 42nd minute, the referee was obliged to book the Snaken player for the second time, sending him off the pitch. Wizzz levelled the score in the 43rd minute at 2 - 2, as Jay Schrecker struck home after a fine midfield combination, leaving him completely unmarked. After several obvious shirt pulling incidents, Wizzz's Matildo Suárez got himself booked. The teams went for a halftime break at 2 - 2. The forty-five minutes were dominated by Wizzz, with an impressive 58 percent possession of the ball.

Peter Billand of Snaken was able to make an impressive rush past the sluggish Scott Anderson, which resulted in the 3 - 2 goal. The visitors didn't give in and, after 78 minutes, Scott Anderson got through the home side's central line of defense, rolling in the levelling goal to make it 3 - 3. Snaken took the lead in the 79th minute of the game by 4 to 3, as Peter Billand elegantly received a pass going deep, finishing off with a half-volley shot just below the bar. By then Peter Billand was a three time scorer - a hat trick! The referee showed Wizzz's Aristóbulo Cellini Martínez the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. After 84 minutes, a couple of quick and successful challenges followed by a shot from just outside the penalty area by Vilhelm Hansson might have resulted in another goal for Snaken. However, Nadav Adin made a spectacular save. Some brilliant football from the visitor's right wing resulted in a 87th minute levelling of score as Wizzz's Alfred Pignitter put the ball in the net for 4 - 4. Wizzz held the ball, with a clear 58 percent possession rate.

Most important Snaken player was Peter Billand. Florian Lucado on the other hand, had a terrible day. Wizzz's best player was Mário dos Santos. Nadav Adin was a disappointment, however. The match ends 4 - 4.

Melifluous
23-01-2006, 00:12
4-1 win against a team that hasn't logged in this year.

Managed Solid (Very High) midfield with my best IM out of the running with a red card in the cup match.

Very very happy.

6 points out of 9 and 4th in the div so far. Might stay up this season.

[meli]

Mistfit
23-01-2006, 02:47
WooOOoooOoooT! Mistfit's Marauders win!

About dang time.

BeerNuts - Mistfit's_Marauders 1 - 3

I PiC'ed it so hopefully that will help next weeks match a bit against the dreaded Socceraggies

bed_head7
23-01-2006, 03:24
I was down for most of the game to a weaker team, accidentally closed the browser in the 80th minutes and didn't bother reopening. In the last ten minutes my team scores twice for the tie. Rather nice.

socralynnek
23-01-2006, 09:40
My opponent surprised me that he played CA. He even scored two goals on CAs.
But I won 3-2 with 78% ball posession.
At least it was not a failure to PIC.
Now I'm playing No.1 guy who is maybe the best one in the league at home.
I will play normal but it is much like a MOTS because of my high TS.

Swingue
23-01-2006, 10:01
Pic'ed and won 3-0. My score is 9 points out of 3 games and I am number 1.
Looks promising, I think I won't relegate this year.

Shabbaman
23-01-2006, 10:04
quote:Originally posted by Mistfit

WooOOoooOoooT! Mistfit's Marauders win!

About dang time.

BeerNuts - Mistfit's_Marauders 1 - 3

I PiC'ed it so hopefully that will help next weeks match a bit against the dreaded Socceraggies

So you beat your nemesis? Nice [hammer]

Mistfit
23-01-2006, 13:56
erm... no.

That is next week. This guy is a relative powder-puff. I'm just excited to win one for a change.