PDA

View Full Version : CDZ Cup 7th Edition Final Rankings

Kemal
29-12-2005, 10:26
We have a new winner!!!

After 9 weeks of heavy battling on the virtual pitch, including some scything tackles, beatiful plays, plenty of cards and even some nasty injuries (but not so many WOs [goodjob]), the 7th edition of the CDZ Cup comes to an end. This year's final was one to remember, as it saw the mighty FC Suca's reign finally being halted at the hands of the cunning The Blue Boys FC. Well done TBBFC! [thumbsup]

Thanks to all who participated, hopefully we'll see all of you back again next season for installment 8 of the Cup.
For edition 7, the final rankings are as follows:

[wave]
[cheerl][cheerl][cheerl][cheerl][cheerl]

1. The Blue Boys FC (english_brit)

[cheerl][cheerl][cheerl][cheerl][cheerl]
[wave]

2. FC Suca (ciuly)
3. Swingstars (Swingue)
4. Meli's Manglers (Melifluous)
5. Shabba FC (Shabbaman)
6. Acorazado Fuerte (Schip)
7. FC De Snaken (Kemal)
8. PP SV (ProPain)
9. Dynamo Morpork (Hakon)
10. Dom Ducks (Plux)
11. Mistfit's marauders (Mistfit)
12. holly's eleven (hollybolly)
13. Yellow Boots (bootstoots)
14. Pugwash FC (Darth Pugwash)
15. Katanga Resistance (kkrosan)
16. de burchtheren (arne1)
17. Codrutul Doiciesti (Yanche)
18. Yorkie Geezers (Iggy_geezer)
19. Elsaak FC (Elsaak)
20. Crvena Zvezda Strijp (Stephko)
21. Deep Space Elm (socralynnek)
22. Wartham United (Dell19)
23. Chemists (akots)
24. Chimica Tarnaveni (yndy)
25. Barbiers (barbu1977)
26. FC ToFra (tofra)
27. The Dented Slides (bed head7)
28. Aristocats (Kingreno)
29. Eindhoven Energy (Energy)
30. Boergaik (peter1943)
31. Disciples of Kipper (Donald Kipper)
32. Black Marlins (Thrawn)

That's it for this season, see you all next year!

Kingreno
30-12-2005, 19:05
First off: Thanx to the organising Committee and especially Kemal and Yndy! Organisation was superb (again).

Great win for Blue Boys, his team is massive and he will hopefully join again next year defending his title. I'd also like to mention Swingstars: well done!

Disappointing teams are...well...mine? Oh well...

English_brit
31-12-2005, 14:20
Yep. I want to echo King's thoughts. Thanks for organising the Cup. You run it really well and I really appreciate the time and effort you put in to running it.

It was great to manage to win it, especially with Ciuly owning such a strong team. I've lost to him a few times before so it was nice to get some revenge.

It's nice to see how some other peoples teams are developing as I missed the last edition of the Cup. Swingue and Meli's teams are improving pretty fast.

Swingue
04-01-2006, 00:06
ehhh guys, thanx for the compliments but basicly i am third cause my group was a bit easier than the others. Looking at pp's team, he will beat me with two fingers in his nose.

Thanx to Yndy and Kemal, i really like the cup. Makes playing hattrick a whole lot easier.

Mistfit
04-01-2006, 04:02
In another 8-10 seasons I will win this damn thing... because by then all of you will have tired of playing HT and I will be the only on left playing. Thanks so much for the help and exdpertise! I would be floundering more than I am right now if it were not for you guys.

Darth Pugwash
05-01-2006, 18:58
Yes cheers guys and congrats The Blue Boys, enjoy your time at the top while it lasts!!