PDA

View Full Version : annoying little fuckers you want to kill

DrAlimentado
22-12-2005, 19:15
I got robbed a couple days ago by this little shit;
quote:1 day ago LilBad 107,086,850 Gold stolen 15 92 175 3,341,459,126 2,601,347,176

I know his commander is seeing the gold for him - I have crossed swords with this objectionable little shit before... so naturally I go recon both the hitter and his commanders stats to see how much spy and SA I am up against.

seems they don't like being spied on...

quote:RijeosXeper None 19 hours ago
3 hours ago CookieMonsta Recon 1 0
----

what the hell do you want ?, you want to get your chain sweeped ?.. stay off my logs unless you dont like your chain m8.

quote:
LilBad None 19 hours ago
6 hours ago CookieMonsta Recon 1 0

sorry, no cookies to stick up your ass here..

so I replied...

quote:RijeosXeper Re: 16 hours ago yes
whats your problem? I know from before when Lilbad robs me that you are seeing the gold so its only natural I want to see your stats. You don't like me spying on you then find some other targets for your officer.

quote:LilBad Re: 16 hours ago yes
why so touchy? you don't want me to recon you then don't rob me, simple.

quote:RijeosXeper Re: 15 hours ago
you are a pretty chubby farm, and i dont have to spy you to see your gold, so its an easy farm to check when he needs some gold lol. Good luck trying to outgrow his SA with your DA btw. ^_^ doubt you can do it anytime soon anyways hehe. ANd if i want i will sab your whole chain if i dont like you, i dont need a reason to do so trust me, but being the nice guy I am, i wont do that. Be glad you are in cyber's chain, otherwise you and your officers would be getting visits from me daily... lol

quote:LilBad Re: 7 hours ago
looooooool, start spending instead n00b:)

deep deep breath... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,.. ok. Let's see if I can keep this nice little ball of hate for them warm until later in the age and then fuck them up really good.

DrAlimentado
22-12-2005, 19:34
and you know the most annoying thing... I only had that much gold in my acct in the first place because I was in a meeting at work negotiating with a major sports company over some retail deal, I mean, it just jars me that this fucking little child has the cheek to call me a n00b [mad3]

romeothemonk
22-12-2005, 19:41
Doc, can you post their data here, we can really make these clowns pay.

Mistfit
22-12-2005, 19:52
Say the word and we go ape shit on 'em ... [fdevil]