PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT: Deal on the table...

DrAlimentado
15-12-2005, 01:20
Cybernardo was chatting to Graahajoe last night and they got talking deals... this is the offer;

the_untouchable will join under graahajoe, and we will get paid (the alliance) 31.5k credits a week. Of those 31.5k credits we will get 20k credits a week :) (well... we = me, but I would distribute them as we agree ;)) oh and i think cyber might have agreed to sell to graa at the end, but i am under no deal to sell or anything.

we have a veto effectively, the deal wont happen without everyone agreeing (me, cyber and whatever other chains are under him, FD and CONCILLIO i think??) but likely they will go for it.

what do you think? I need an answer asap, like tomorrow evening if possible (but I want a decent poll here first obviously)

romeothemonk
15-12-2005, 03:14
I would agree to this on the conditions as follows.
1) If we get hit with a chain sab due to their chain, we are outta there.
2) We link up only for a week or 3.
3) Every CDZ'er gets the click benefit (I think there are 9 of us, and Meli gets the double share, i.e. 2 and 4k)
4) We can still hit pretty much anyone we want.

Melifluous
15-12-2005, 03:30
quote:Originally posted by romeothemonk

Meli gets the double share, i.e. 2 and 4k)

Only bit I disagree with.

I done nothing to deserve this and in fact would put DrA in my place, ie deserving the double share :)

[meli]

Mistfit
15-12-2005, 04:04
I will place my vote in your hands Doc. I trust your judgement.

romeothemonk
15-12-2005, 06:04
I don't know, we could make the double share go to help the needy?
I just thought since Meli brought the infestation, I mean game to CDZ, he could garner the larger benefit.

Shabbaman
15-12-2005, 06:55
You know, with such a large chain it becomes next to impossible to hunt.

I say we go for it if everyone in their chain 5x1's israfil ;) ;)

Banzai
15-12-2005, 07:45
quote:Originally posted by romeothemonk

I would agree to this on the conditions as follows.
1) If we get hit with a chain sab due to their chain, we are outta there.
2) We link up only for a week or 3.
3) Every CDZ'er gets the click benefit (I think there are 9 of us, and Meli gets the double share, i.e. 2 and 4k)
4) We can still hit pretty much anyone we want.

I agree with #4. I still want to be able to hit LGC members.
For the rest I dont care..
I like it if we can help Graahoeje to beat Lor20 :)

btw... I think it would be better if Cyber joined directly underneath Graahoeje instead of The_Untouchable.

DrAlimentado
15-12-2005, 18:35
CLARIFICATION: we will still be able to attack/farm LGC clan :D

as for wars and stuff, graa is the most peaceful of the top ranks so LGC avoid trouble as much as they can.

re: how long... this is an all age deal. if we do it then we are in it for good (unless there is a good reason to leave, but the intention would be to stay there)

I should maybe point out that I really didnt have much to do with brokering the deal other than making it clear I would need your consent and checking we could still farm LGC. but I think its a good deal... as long as we dont mind contributing to graa challenging lor for 1st place.

DrAlimentado
15-12-2005, 19:03
re: 20k clicks...

I have a few ideas about what we should do with them too, like use some as rewards/recompense for sabs etc. and don't forget the non-cdz guys in our chain too... perhaps they ought to get some? I also wouldn't mind having some to dish out in the click redistribution programme which has kind of died since my neck injury. And/or we could even make the basic share have some ratio to clicks done... lots of possibilites.

Tubby Rower
15-12-2005, 19:06
I voted yes... But I don't need/want any clicks. I'm fine jsut petering around at 20-25k rank. I'm still running no defense and haven't been hit much recently.

I don't know how to check to see who's in what chain, so if there is someone besides you guys that I'm not supposed to be hitting then PM with the list and I'll try to put them into KoC Utility.

DrAlimentado
15-12-2005, 21:28
Okay well we seem pretty agreed here and I have chatted further with ppl on msm so the deal is done :)

we get 2.857k clicks/day :) I'll let you know when the first payment comes thru!

Mistfit
16-12-2005, 14:16
4 hours ago wolf_angel Attack defended 15 69 37 545,205,401 694,174,104

Fucker killed off 37 of my guys

I sent him a letter
quote:wolf_angel None 3 minutes ago no
Nice try! Not even close though...

Anyway lay off... Ya know we are in an alliance together now.

This guy is -2 from Graahoeje

DrAlimentado
17-12-2005, 17:53
Okay, some developments have happened... I got this message;

quote:
Graahoeje A little injury 2 hours ago

Hi!

In the midst of our combined chains succes, I have a bit of "not so good news" to share with you - I talked to Cybernardo about this on msn yesterday, and he asked me to send a message to you cause he wont be online very much the next days.

Over the last 2-3 weeks, clicking has unfortunately been increasingly painfull for me... my wrists have started hurting... I can imagine why they are protesting really, after having done 600K in Age 3 and 1.2 million clicks in Age 4 :-) I have tried to ignore it, but my wife kinda made me go see a doctor.... and he more or less ordered that I don't click at all (hard to not do so anymore... but I guess I have to try)

It means that in all honesty I certainly can't click as much as I am used to (or I will risk getting chronic pains, aka semi-permanent damage)... normally I would do 6-7-8K every day, but it will be less in the future. As much as I don't want to let any of my friends and allies down... still, I can't by will power alone force my physique do do what it isn't up to.

So, back to the reason why I am telling you all this.... wiht 6-8K clicks less a day, I have to be honest that I will have trouble paying up the 4.5K credits at day that we agreed upon. I am basically a straightforward and honest person, and it bothers me to not be able to live up to any agreement I have made... but I will rather tell you openly than slowly not be abl to deliver. I am perfectly willing to give you other kinds of "value" like transferring officer or giving sells, making up for the credits I can't transfer.... on the other hand if you don't think that is proper payment, I understand perfectly.

I am terribly sorry for the horrible timing in this :-( Let me know what you think, okay? Either via message or on msn, graahoeje@yahoo.com

Greetings from Claus

:(

I got hold of Cyber on msm, he has talked further with Graa and the new deal on offer is this;

quote:
Cybernardo says:
he will give to YOU 1 or two officers equal to 2k growths, daily
Cybernardo says:
2k daily to you plus 9k he owes
Cybernardo says:
and the 10k extras S:
Dr A the cookiemonsta says:
okay just so we are clear; one or two officers to give 2k daily, + 19k.
Cybernardo says:
yes
Cybernardo says:
YES

well this new deal is ok for me but not so good for us imo. I don't know what to do or suggest, right now the whole thing is just depressing me :(

romeothemonk
17-12-2005, 18:43
Hmm, I don't know. I like the freedom of the clicks.
The officers help a limited # of us.
I suggest taking the officers for a week or 2, and if we don't like it, we will cut out to independant again.
I really am not too keen on the officers over the clicks, as the officers can't help out Shabba, Propain etc.
I can split out now and that is cool with me too. I really don't want to contribute too much to a member of PR winning the age anyway.

Mistfit
17-12-2005, 20:15
in reality they can help us. If doc is getting more clicks per day he can gift more of his personal clicks. I don't want to talk for Doc here but he has been so generous in the past with his clicking I cannot imagine him stopping now. Interestingly enough I think Doc of all of us can have empathy for a guy with an injury that is keeping him from clicking.

Who knows. We may like these guys. Leaving the chain does not help us at all. Doc getting some more good clickers does. I vote we stay put for a while and see how things go.

DrAlimentado
17-12-2005, 20:59
I have been chatting to Graa on msm re: him being a member of PR. Basically his postion is that although he has never resigned his PR membership he is not in PR chain, only gets 96% clickback and most importantly that if he wins the age he does not regard it as a win for PR in anyway at all. BUT... he is reticent to make a public statement resigning his PR membership because he is worried that could provoke PR into banning LGC/Div/OTC from wf, espeically if he starts approaching lor's size because then it becomes much more viable for him to take #1 with some big sells.

if anyone wants to chat with him his msm is: graahoeje _AT_ yahoo _DOT_ com

btw, he is 37 and a nice guy to chat to... a welcome relief from our allies :|

I told him that personally I would prefer it if he were distanced from PR, but that I would leave the decision to you guys.

DrAlimentado
17-12-2005, 21:00
do we need to vote again btw? I can reset this poll (I think) or I can start a new poll?

Shabbaman
18-12-2005, 20:22
Were we joining just for the clicks to begin with? I'm not having real problems with this, but it's a bit weird that "the plan" changes so radically all of a sudden. We have to make sure these things don't happen in the future, otherwise I'd get the idea they're playing with us.
About the clicks, if dr. A feels guilty he can always distribute some of his own credit.

Mistfit
27-12-2005, 21:58
If any of you were thinking of farming Graa... think again :D

Timestamp: 12/27/2005 3:57 PM
Name Graahoeje
Size 2,671,880
Gold 0
DA 33,751,645,840 - 00 seconds
Gold 571,378,300 - 00 seconds

Would be nice to hit targets like this

romeothemonk
27-12-2005, 22:20
I don't know if I would want to hit that. I am not sure that it is worth training down for.