PDA

View Full Version : Promotion/Relegation - new leagues

ProPain
12-12-2005, 09:24
Anybody seen links where we'll all promote/relegate to?

I dont have a clue how this works, but iirc it has something to do how you rank in your division, like shown in the 'fictive table' on alltidhattrick.

I'm currently ranked 5 in dutch 7th division fictive table, which kinda says it all about the weakness of my opponents. Does this mean I'll end up in a weak/strong 6th division ?

socralynnek
12-12-2005, 09:32
Maybe, maybe not. The best promoting team replaces the demoting team with most points. Maybe they got a lot of points because they are strong and their league is strong or because they are weak but their league is also weak.
For us Germans, www.ht-deutschland.de shows the table, but that won't help you much...

Melifluous
12-12-2005, 12:25
http://www.rembrandt.net/hattrick

This has you in VI.867 next season.

Currently ranked 812th outta god knows how many leagues [:p]

Hope that helps.

[meli]

arne1
12-12-2005, 18:52
last season alltid hattrick had these data. Rembrandt was ofline due to a holliday, he might have teh site up and running this season change though.

ProPain
12-12-2005, 19:44
That would be 812th out of 1024, not too bad. Looks like a league where I should be able to survive. BUt they all seem close, so wont be very easy.

Thanks for the links and the explanation!

socralynnek
13-12-2005, 10:13
The league I would currently go to looks very hard, but that will surely change on saturday...

arne1
14-12-2005, 00:01
quote:Originally posted by ProPain

That would be 812th out of 1024, not too bad. Looks like a league where I should be able to survive. BUt they all seem close, so wont be very easy.

Thanks for the links and the explanation!

You are awae of the fact that this is dependent on the fictive ranking of all number 1 in VII and the ranking of the numbers 7 or 8 in VI. So it is very likely to change after the next/last match

ProPain
19-12-2005, 20:38
Seems I;m going to VI.817. Not too bad, ranked 815 overall and most teams score slightly uner 40 stars. I should be able to compete above the relegation line.

Much better than VI.39 that was my destination during last week. Ranked 84 overall and all teams looked very good.

I;m happy.

arne1
19-12-2005, 20:45
I will probably be going IX.475 or something with 4 bot-teams. My midfiled will rules supreme once more, I might be needing some better forward(s) and/or winger(s) to actually profit from my superior midfield. I did not see anyone playing counter yet. as long as they do not paly counter I am confident.