PDA

View Full Version : Season 27 round 13

Kemal
11-12-2005, 22:03
Almost managed to steal a point from Lamme Draken, it would have been an undeserved point (formi vs inadequate midfield) but still..

My TS is now murderous for the game vs Codrutul, so Suca at least does not need to worry about me for the CDZ cup, it would seem...

quote:
33000 spectators had come to FC De Snaken Arena this cloudy day. Fans of both teams had been eagerly awaiting this Utrecht derby and were doing their best to outshout their opponents. Snaken started off with a 3-4-3 lineup. Lineup: Mi#322;ek - Rouwenhorst, Lucado, Suárez - Balyon, Halling, Hansson, Espinola - Sánchez, Hoseth, Catană.

Draken had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. Lineup: Sedner - Bolliger, Schreeber, Navarro - De Capite, Dubbelboer, Frost, Kampen, Zeitz - Stăncescu, Arlen.

Snaken showed off their creative tactics. It was an obvious ambition of Draken to use their ability at attacking on the flanks. Silvano Bolliger gave the visitors the lead in the 7th minute with 0 - 1. The goal was scored from the penalty spot after a handball call in the penalty area. In the game's 9th minute, Snaken's Ristea Catană fell dramatically just outside the penalty area. However, the referee booked Ristea Catană for taking a dive. After 16 minutes Ristea Catană made a speedy advance and dropped the ball to Mohamed Hoseth who shuffled it past the keeper. The score was now 1 - 1. A badly positioned defensive formation on a free kick in the 18th minute led to Draken's Silvano Bolliger giving the visitors the lead 1 - 2. In the 29th minute, the visitors put themselves ahead 1 - 3 as Regis Arlen finished off an attack from the left with a spectacular scissors kick. In the 36th minute, Draken put themselves up 1 - 4 after an attack from the right, caused by a defensive blunder. The scorer was Regis Arlen. The structure of the game started to change as Draken decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. The referee showed Draken's Regis Arlen the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. In the 41st minute Jose Maria Espinola passed through the guest's central line of defense, scoring the 2 - 4 goal. The game was close to savage at times, and Draken's Regis Arlen received a second yellow card in the 42nd minute, his ticket out of the game. Snaken were forced to a substitution as Boe Halling couldn't continue playing due to the rough treatment, forcing Baldemar Hintermayr to come in from the sidelines. 2 - 4 was the halftime score. Draken held the ball, with a clear 70 percent possession rate.

Snaken's Vilhelm Hansson cut towards the middle in the 67th minute, recieving a brilliant pass and slicing through the visiting team's central defense line, putting the 3 - 4 goal away. In the 73rd minute, Snaken's Mohamed Hoseth received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. Rune Sedner was the unlucky victim and couldn't continue the game, so Draken's Maikel Bleijenberg had to come off the bench. Snaken's Jose Maria Espinola got himself booked after a foul. 77 minutes into the game Mohamed Hoseth could see that the opposing goaltender was out of position and tried an unexpected lob that the keeper just barely reached. The rebound went to Jose Maria Espinola who failed to hit the target. Köbi Schreeber came close to extending the visitors' lead when he found himself completely unmarked in front of the goal and lifted a ball over Stanis#322;aw Mi#322;ek, but it was a little too high and hit the bar. Draken held the ball, with a clear 69 percent possession rate.

Most important Snaken player was Stanis#322;aw Mi#322;ek. Florian Lucado was a disappointment, however. The most dominating Draken player was without a doubt Ger Dubbelboer. Köbi Schreeber on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 3 - 4.

Swingue
11-12-2005, 22:20
Lost 0-4 but stayed 5th in league, which i will remain, no biggie.

arne1
12-12-2005, 00:07
won Against number 2 0-3. unfortunateley my topscorer got his third yellow card and is suspended for next week. So I will not have the topscorer of teh league in my team. A bit of a disappointment.

ProPain
12-12-2005, 07:20
had a walkover, will also have one next week. Booooring.

bed_head7
12-12-2005, 09:07
Well, won 7-0, easily my best win ever. Doesn't quite make up for all the games I barely won against far weaker teams, but oh well. I have more or less clinched 2nd, as the 3rd place team, who I play next week, would have to beat me by more than five goals to take 2nd, and that isn't happening. In order to win, I would have to beat this team, who easily outranks me and will also have home field advantage and better TS, and I would also have to hope for a draw between the team in 1st and the team in 2nd. So it looks as though I will just fall short of my preseason goal of a qualifier. Oh well.

socralynnek
12-12-2005, 09:33
Won 2-0 vs a weak team. Should have been higher but I won't complain...

Dell19
12-12-2005, 11:58
Lost 0-4 whilst the other team won 1-4 so it looks like I am heading towards relegation. :(

Melifluous
12-12-2005, 12:15
I lost 0-4 but the dude I'm fighting for 6th place with also lost 2-1 (after going 0-1 up!).

He now plays the dude who just beat me 4-0 and is 3rd whilst I play the team that is in last place.

http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/uploaded/melifluous/2005121212158_MeliHatEndTable.JPG

Too close to call, but I am favourite to stay up...

[meli]

Kingreno
12-12-2005, 19:17
played a disappointing match, only 1-1. But already staying up I could not realy care less. Positive thing were the stats, a very nice 45,5 *.

Darth Pugwash
12-12-2005, 19:35
Won 5-1 and moved up to 4th place, where I will finish the season.

Mistfit
12-12-2005, 21:23
Lost this week. I underestimated my opponent. I used my B squad guys.... and I PiC'ed. OOPS

On a side note:
You'd think I'd be very happy with this guy...
Stamina: solid Keeper: disastrous
Playmaking: formidable Passing: inadequate
Winger: weak Defending: wretched
Scoring: poor Set pieces: poor

Unforunately he brings me 2.5 stars... distasterous form :(

I now have 3 Formid's on my squad... should add one more in 2 weeks and have 2 of these guys go Magnificent.

I'm hoping with a good midfield I can get out of this bottom division

yndy
12-12-2005, 21:58
I had a walkover and I'm very close to direct relegation. However I just might avert it.