PDA

View Full Version : ProPain's Pretty Pointless Popquiz - II

ProPain
12-05-2003, 14:22
First one to post song title and performing artists wins.

Please rate this song too!

Download Attachment: /forum/icon_paperclip.gif /ProPain/PP track 2.mp3 (http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/uploaded/ProPain/PP track 2.mp3)

I had another funny song in mind but the the case for that cd turned out to be empty. Guess I have to find that cd first [aargh]. So not a funny song, but a song from a band I like very much. This one is bit harder to google than the first.

Shabbaman
12-05-2003, 14:48
http://www.google.nl/search?q=cache:9bMBThelhwcJ:www.ultimate-lyrics.de/texte/bandalbums/albums_i/ignite_aplacecalledhome.htm+freedom+where+I+come+f rom+standing+outside+saying+goodbye+lyrics&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8

iow 'a place called home', by Ignite. Heard of that band before.
btw, if you want a really funny song, do you know 'me and my blow up doll' by the toy dolls?[band]

ProPain
12-05-2003, 14:55
26 mins [eek] that's a new record. So this one was too easy. Guess I have to find a harder one.

Chances are you've heard of them before, they also played on Lowlands in 2001. Great band IMO. I don't know that toy dolls song I'll look it up.

1 point for Shabba, you and Mel are the proud leaders in the popquiz competition
[band]

anarres
12-05-2003, 16:34
I give it a 4/5. Pretty good stuff, it reminds me of Bad Religion a little.

ProPain
12-05-2003, 16:43
Damn, I wanted to put up a Bad Religion song next. So that will have to wait too now, but funny you mention them. I have been listening to Recipe for Hate all day today :)

Glad to see you like em, they're among the best hardcore has to offer today imho. For those interested http://www.ignitemusic.net/

anarres
12-05-2003, 17:00
I *love* Bad Religion, they rock my boat.

Stabbing Westwood is another great band of this ilk.

Grille
13-05-2003, 02:18
Brilliant idea, this pop quiz!
I would have loved this song (4 love points!), but the voice there reminded me of the
Scorpion's singer... [mad2] so it's just 2 points.

PS:
if you make up the file name "PP track3.mp3" or whatever, could you spare the spaces inbetween? :)

ProPain
13-05-2003, 11:32
Grille, I put up no 3 without spaces in the tracknames.

PP

BTW I uploaded your avatar Grille!!!!

ProPain
13-05-2003, 14:51
@Anarres, have you ever noticed my sig? Must look familiar to you.

anarres
13-05-2003, 15:57
[rotfl] Yeah, I always thought it sounded familiar!

Eklektikos
13-05-2003, 16:22
quote:Originally posted by anarres

I *love* Bad Religion, they rock my boat.

Stabbing Westwood is another great band of this ilk.

Are you sure that's the right name, or are you thinking of Stabbing Westward while harbouring murderous intentions toward a certain dubious hip-hop DJ?

anarres
13-05-2003, 16:44
I *do* hate that 'wigger' Westwood, you are correct in your assumptions. ;)

Grille
13-05-2003, 19:23
quote:Originally posted by ProPain

Grille, I put up no 3 without spaces in the tracknames.

PP

BTW I uploaded your avatar Grille!!!!

Thanks. :)

I think I need to fix my avatar. That *squared* cricket looks like a
failed experiment... [nuke] turning the cute insect into a nasty
dung beetle... [:o]
I'll whine about it more when I've got it fixed.