PDA

View Full Version : joining a clan....

DrAlimentado
17-11-2005, 15:55
There are a few guys trying to recruit us... basically if we do want to join another clan we can pick and choose. Any of the big or small clans are likely to welcome us I reckon.

This guy is the trickle account of a smallish clan who have just set up a new forum etc. They seem okay, his offer to me is that he says he will sell his account to me at the end of the age(!) - its a good sounding offer but in reality if we decided to join another clan I think we should go with whoever we like the sound of the best. These guys do have some very strong clickers, and I have talked with a few of them before and they seem pretty sound, of all the ppl I've chatted to I think these ones have seemed the most like us in attitude - laid back and 'peaceful' but not afraid to mix it up if provoked :)

quote:The_Untouchable None 1 hour ago
hey CM im gonna be out tomorrow
i was wondering if u have talked to your officers about my offer

i have spoken to the other leaders and we feel because our forum is new it would be great for u to join it aswell if u wanted to use it. we could merge your members into our sab squads where they would help with the protectio of our alliance if we r threatend. the real purpose of the squads however is for the members to get to know eachother as they are mixed with officers of different parts of the chain. the squad leaders teach the members on tips for the game and how to excel in the game making our alliance stronger and with every member getting better ranks and are becoming better players. i doubt we will ever use the squads for anything more then a few squabbles with other chains but in case anyone in our chain is threatened they could be coordinated effectivly using timezones to settle the scores :)

its ur choice.. if u want ur alliance to be seperate thats no problem we had some of the chains who joined say the same thing but we all made a new forum called CYBERIA so it didnt decriminate between allliances :P

it would be good if u concidered these things so that we all get to know eachother and that through that we become more active and stronger :)

join whenever ur ready mate and dw. there is 15 command changes but im sure ull like our alliance :)

TU

add mybro shards_FD to msn and he can get u set up in the forums :)
eriksmithson@hotmail.com

amyways its just a thought, I think there are some benefits for all of us - protection etc. besides the possible sell (if anything liek that ever happens I will be sure to spread it around ;)). Also for the non-CDZ officers it would mean we would have a forum we could chat to them on.

Give is your opinions - if we are to join someone (could be someone else too of course) then I think we should do it sooner rather than later.

romeothemonk
17-11-2005, 17:01
I would wait at least until turkey day is over.
It is my feeling that the SS/ PR/FR war will crescendo at that point, and we really don't want to choose poorly on that outcome.
Plus I do like my independance!!

Mistfit
17-11-2005, 17:26
I will follow Doc! Any where...

I figure that he is the leader of this chain and knows more about the other chains and what they can offer.

Tubby Rower
17-11-2005, 17:36
I'm going with the flow. I've noticed that we have a lot of people now under us.... I was going through and making everyone an "alliance member" and got lost one time and had to go back to my home.

Melifluous
17-11-2005, 17:36
I am but an egg...

[meli]

Banzai
17-11-2005, 18:54
I will follow doc too, but I do not think joining another clan is needed right now.
We are being sabbed for the first and already calling for help? nah.. not my style.

Mistfit
17-11-2005, 19:44
I don't think that this little spat with Balls is the driving factor behind joining an alliance.

I have been talking to Doc about the idea for a couple of weeks.

The reason I think it would be good to join an alliance is that most alliances will be willing to give up some goodies to have a player like Doc and a chain like ours attached to theirs. And as I've stated before my sole purpose this age (besides fun) is to get Doc as big and powerful as possible.

DrAlimentado
22-11-2005, 12:05
okay well I think all our little wars are over :D not that it involved any of you guys but I was also battling with DES over the weekend, all done now though I hope.

I think there is too much umming and ahhing (mainly by me ;)) over joining another clan. most of koc is happily switching back and forth etc. SO, I think we should just do it, if we dont like our new clan we can always leave. We (the CDZ part) will still have this place (btw - I dont intend to share KoCUtility). How much we use the other clan forums etc. I really leave up to individuals, lets see how it pans out. I think we could all benefit from having a bigger clan around us, help with hunting/sabbing/protection/recruitment etc.

If anyone has strong feelings about this then you better post here or msm me, otherwise I'll join The_Untouchable sometime soon :)

Banzai
22-11-2005, 12:56
I have no objections.
Do you want to join directly underneath The_Untouchable?

DrAlimentado
22-11-2005, 14:29
that is what he wants, he says we will still get all the benefits - click comps etc. I'll wait until this evening and if everyone is okay with it then I'll do it.

Mistfit
22-11-2005, 14:52
I'm for it.

Who is the real power there?
Is it this Cybernardo?
Are they warring with anyone?
Do you have a link to this forum? (the only thing I could find on google was "Lebanese portal includes headline links, webmail, fax, maps and travel information. [Arabic, English]" and I don't quite think that is it)

romeothemonk
22-11-2005, 14:56
I want some compensation from these guys for us joining.
They should give Banzai, Mistfit, Matyas and Me at least one 5000 click per week officer.
That is my thoughts.
Plus they give Doc some good comps.

DrAlimentado
22-11-2005, 15:08
I am not going to ask them to give us officers, if thats a condition of us joining then we wont join. If you want to recruit officers then you will have a good rank and a clan/forum so it shouldnt be too tough ;) Any rewards I get will be shared amongst us.

They are running click comps for gold btw, we can get in on that.

Shabbaman
22-11-2005, 16:21
quote:Originally posted by Banzai

I have no objections.
Do you want to join directly underneath The_Untouchable?

Good plan, then whomp and meli can become my officers [:o)]

Whomp
22-11-2005, 18:07
Should I switch to someone now? Should I move to Shabba!!11!!eleven!!11!!?

Banzai
22-11-2005, 18:46
quote:Originally posted by Whomp

Should I switch to someone now? Should I move to Shabba!!11!!eleven!!11!!?

You could also move to me Whomp.. I can give you more WF credits ;)

[:p]

romeothemonk
22-11-2005, 19:06
If we are joining a clan to help Doc out, I think we should have everyone just feed directly into Doc. This could really help him out, by garnering him ~2000 more clicks per day from Mistfit and SZ.
It might also be worth talking to hi123. He really seems out in left field. I really don't feel like going to war for him, but I enjoy the prospect of fighting for any and all of my CDZ brothers.

DrAlimentado
22-11-2005, 20:28
I don't think everyone should just feed into me! ppl should be with whichever commander they want, I like my officers to be strong too so them having sub officers is good.

dont fight for hi123 unless you really really want to - I'll let you know if he genuinely needs/deserves help. As it is he seems to get into a new sabbing spat every other day with ppl who far outclass him - he needs to learn that he cant go pissing off every other player in KoC just cos a couple of guys in his chain have a decent spy!

Whomp
22-11-2005, 20:50
OK I am not the best KoC player so I will do as I am told. Either Shabba or Banzai are fine with me. Should I disconnect as leader and sign in as one of their officers?

DrAlimentado
24-11-2005, 00:43
okay we are joined :)

here are the cyberia forums we can use (http://s14.invisionfree.com/cyberia/index.php?act=idx) register and post in applications and they'll let you into the main fora. I've not really had a look around yet, chatted to some on msm with mistfit and romeo and banzai and they seem okay - although they do use annoying smilies...

romeothemonk
24-11-2005, 01:15
We [invasion] would [guiness] never[evil] use[ggw2] annoying [melihere] smilies [mischief] ever[spam3]

We[weight] are [vomit] far [tubs] above [whistle] that [whipped] sort [swordman] of [tank] crap[saiyan]

DrAlimentado
24-11-2005, 01:52
[groucho]

ProPain
24-11-2005, 08:04
@Romeo: New, innnovative, quality spam! I love it!!

Melifluous
24-11-2005, 10:10
quote:Originally posted by romeothemonk

We [invasion] would [guiness] never[evil] use[ggw2] annoying [melihere] smilies [mischief] ever[spam3]

We[weight] are [vomit] far [tubs] above [whistle] that [whipped] sort [swordman] of [tank] crap[saiyan]

[nowait]

Nevermind...

[meli]

Melifluous
24-11-2005, 10:39
So had a look at those forums...

TheCookieMonsterClan huh?

O_o?

[meli]

Shabbaman
24-11-2005, 11:11
Joseph Stalin was "forgotten" very quickly after his death as well [happy]

Melifluous
24-11-2005, 11:23
Why I oughta...

[meli]

DrAlimentado
24-11-2005, 13:01
er, yeah that had nothing to do with me [backstab] talk to the clown! [mistfit]

Melifluous
24-11-2005, 13:12
Et tu CookieMonsta?

[lol]

[meli]

ProPain
24-11-2005, 19:30
rofl

Pastorius
24-11-2005, 19:35
Hm. I remember reading about this Gaius Melifluous Caesar in History at school.
I heard he came, spammed and conquered

Shabbaman
24-11-2005, 21:10
So I'm trying to join that irc channel, but I really suck at it. Or all channels on that server are empty. I can join other servers and actually talk to people. Joining the channel was really difficult, I had to connect to the IP adress to make it work. Anyone else tried it?

Why doesn't CDZ have a channel?

Pastorius
24-11-2005, 21:21
I thought we all agreed that irc sux0rs and msnm r01z025

Shabbaman
24-11-2005, 21:27
Right. Well, I reverted to ICQ anyway.

Mistfit
24-11-2005, 22:41
who me? ya honestly think that Doc should not be our name sake? If you want to click yourself a couple of hundred thousand times well start naming ourselves after you again.

Shabbaman
27-11-2005, 00:09
quote:Originally posted by Paalikles

I thought we all agreed that irc sux0rs and msnm r01z025

Besides that, I wasn't planning on adding 50 or so people to MSN. You know what kind of people play KoC? [:o)]