PDA

View Full Version : season 27 round 9

arne1
13-11-2005, 23:57
I won 2-1 today and was very suprised by the small victory. So I expected to see pretty good defense ratings at his side.
My ratings his ratings
mf weak (very low) disastrous (low)
rd weak (very low) poor (low)
cd poor (high) weak (low)
ld poor (very high) poor (high)
ra poor (high) poor (high)
ca weak (very low) poor (very low)
la poor (high) poor (high)
I think the match engine tried to screw me and just failed. I hope it will giev up on me after the first attempt.

ProPain
14-11-2005, 00:09
won 0-4 while pic'ing. TS jumped 2 lvls! Very surprised. (and happy)

Energy
14-11-2005, 08:25
I came back from a 0-2 in the first half to a 2-2 in the last ten minutes. I seem to make a fair number of goals in the last minutes. I guess me opponents stamina is quite low. Not that I'm complaining, ofcourse :D

Kemal
14-11-2005, 09:28
I had a pretty tough match that I somewhat luckily managed to win, keeping my illusions (or should I say delusions?) of a possible championship alive.

quote:
31328 spectators arrived at Amstelpark, where weather conditions were pretty good for football. Elf tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. They fielded: Hummel - Heijboer, Plasmans, Billwerder - Ak, Bogarde, van de Mortel, Hasselmann, Corstjens - ten Berg, Driller.

Snaken tactics involved an interesting 3-4-3 combination. The following players had been chosen: Mi³ek - Meesen, Balyon, Rouwenhorst - Espinola, Halling, Lavie, Hansson - Snoj, Sánchez, Kronskär.

Snaken seemed to prefer attacking in the middle, and they appeared to be excellent at it. Elf had a good opportunity to take the lead as Timo ten Berg came up the left side, but he struck the ball weakly and it went straight into the arms of Stanis³aw Mi³ek. A mistake by the home side's central defence in the 8th minute allowed Per Kronskär to score the 0 - 1 goal for Snaken. Klemen Snoj increased the visitor's lead by putting a volley shot away on a pass from the right. 0 - 2. After 19 minutes a combination in the middle resulted in a through ball for Wietse Balyon who increased Snaken's lead to 0 - 3. The teams went for a halftime break at 0 - 3. Snaken held the ball, with a clear 55 percent possession rate.

After 54 minutes of game time, Per Kronskär had an excellent opportunity to add to the visitors' lead, clipping a volley hooked in from the right, but Albert Hummel was in the right place and tipped the ball to a corner. Elf reduced the lead to 1 - 3 in the 71st minute when Bart van de Mortel got the best of a ball floated in from the left. Elf's Ismael Driller got the home crowd going when he finished off a left wing charge, reducing the away team's lead to 2 - 3. The visitors' Vilhelm Hansson took advantage of an error due to a misunderstanding between the home side's goalie and central backs in the 78th minute. 2 - 4 for Snaken. Snaken held the ball, with a clear 56 percent possession rate.

The most dominating Elf player was without a doubt Albert Hummel. Barend Heijboer on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating Snaken player was without a doubt Stanis³aw Mi³ek. However, Jose Maria Espinola made a disastrous appearance. The match ends 2 - 4.

Best news was that I, for the first time ever, got a formidable rating (very low) for central attack, whereas my previous best was only excellent low! [wave]

I would have been excited with my 5-star forward too, but that does not seem to be that exciting anymore, considering the developments of recent times in the forward slot...

Swingue
14-11-2005, 09:38
quote:
24960 punters turned up at SwingStars Arena, and despite threatening clouds on the horizon, no rain came. Everyone was excited about the upcoming Gelderland derby and the crowd was divided evenly. SwingStars had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. Lineup: Puentes - Brandse, Kronberger, Coulen - Heil, Schwansee, Toda, Tillbrant, Knoester - van de Garde, Sauter.

VicTinny started off with a 3-5-2 lineup. The following players had been chosen: Garnier - Harrani, de Roo, Horn - Chouteau, Bieg, Haas, Ben Haim, de Boer - Olenfeldt, Pouw.

SwingStars were mostly trying to use their excellent skill at attacking on the flanks. VicTinny were mostly trying to use their formidable skill at attacking on the flanks. Mohammad Harrani got left behind when SwingStars's Olaf Erik Sauter made a sudden pull forward in the 4th minute, finishing off with a swift strike. 1-0! The visitors' equaliser seemed sure to come in the 11th minute, following a one on one situation, but Guillermo Puentes got the best of it, blocking the shot from Jan Marten Pouw. After several obvious shirt pulling incidents, VicTinny's Hubert de Boer got himself booked. VicTinny got a chance to level the score as Sven-Erik Olenfeldt suddenly found himself free with the goaltender but the finishing shot hit the bar. The referee showed SwingStars's Tsutomu Toda the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. It was almost a goal for VicTinny following Niek de Roo's good header after a corner, it went just over the bar though. 34 minutes into the game, Juan Bieg had to leave the pitch due to a knee injury. In came Stef Dijk. VicTinny got a chance to level the score as Jan Marten Pouw suddenly found himself free with the goaltender but the finishing shot hit the bar. The teams went for a halftime break at 1 - 0. SwingStars held the ball, with a clear 52 percent possession rate.

With 55 minutes played, Tsutomu Toda could have brought this one home for SwingStars as he charged up on the left, but his hooked ball went just a bit too high. In the 56th minute a very unfortunate collision in the home team's penalty area led to SwingStars's Vincent Heil being carried off the pitch and replaced by Rudi Bronneberg. The visitor's Mohammad Harrani was alert on a play coming in from the left, tying the score at 1 - 1 in the 61st minute. In the 66th minute, the home side managed to get a 2 - 1 lead as Ruud-Jan van de Garde flipped the ball in after a cross pass from the right. Siebe Horn almost scored an equalising goal for VicTinny in the 70th minute, but Guillermo Puentes made an excellent save, tipping the awkwardly curled shot past the post. 71 minutes into the game VicTinny's Daniel Chouteau found a gap in the home side's central defense and scored with a fabulous shot, making it 2 - 2. Possession of the ball saw an equal split between the teams during the forty-five minutes.

The most dominating SwingStars player was without a doubt Guillermo Puentes. Danny Brandse on the other hand, had a terrible day. VicTinny's best player was Jamel Garnier. Siebe Horn on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 2 - 2.

Not bad at all, I am 5th with same points as 4th. Next two games will be wins i guess.

socralynnek
14-11-2005, 11:52
Won the first of the three decisive matches for promotion thanks to a fast SE with 1-2.
Sadly my keeper is out for 4 weeks, so I guess, I won't have him for the next two matches against 2nd&3rd.
But the only 2 chances that the opponent had were 2 low exp events from the same player (even my team captain...)

Mistfit
14-11-2005, 11:54
I pulled out a 0-1 win. Injured 2 of his guys [blush] This is not the interesting news though. What I found weird is that after being undefeated for my 8th straight match my TS and supporters mood goes Down [hmm]

What is up with that?

Kemal
14-11-2005, 14:15
Hmm, supporter mood is weird, I can only imagine that the standard drop in supporter mood towards the average after each game could not be compensated by the narrow 1-0 win... still, haven't experienced that myself ever, I've never dropped from HoL after winning a match, no matter what the margin.

As for TS, winning or losing has no effect. It always moves towards composed (level 4.5) each daily update, raising it (33%) only happens using PiC in a game. So the higher the TS in the first place, the more increase in TS an additional PiC will give you (it drops down faster at higher level too, though).

Mistfit
14-11-2005, 14:37
well that explains the TS then. I Pic'ed the previous 2 games and not this one.

yndy
14-11-2005, 14:48
I lost 4-1 and I deserved to lose. I'm now again 7th in the series as my opponent surprisingly won. I hope all is not lost yet. I don't want to demote to Division VI. Oh and when the score was already set, one of my defenders was injured for 7 weeks. Highest ever for me. Well, call it bad luck.

Kingreno
14-11-2005, 20:19
Lost 4-1 as well despite great defending ratings against a rather Motsy opponent. Conceding 4 in the league was a LONG time ago. This puts me down to 4th but my last 5 games are very hard, perhaps netting zero points. I may even relegate. To add to missery my best trainnee is out for 3 weeks, and he did not pop to 2 this morning, making it likely he's realy out for 2 weeks. My forward is also out recieving his 6th yellow of the season...[bosd]