PDA

View Full Version : FTW-bug...

Kingreno
09-11-2005, 19:18
In my match against Plux (57405592) I played my Forward Towards Wing. He scored a MASSIVE 4,5*. So what's the problem you ask? Well...this dude has Solid scoring and passable winger, passable form, no way in hell he ever gets over 3.5*. And that'd be in excellent form.
[hmm]
Did not help either.[assw]

Kemal
09-11-2005, 19:25
Yes, this is a known problem, first they massively underachieved (1.5 stars for brilliant scorers with wing skill) and the HTs fixed it, now they overachieve.... the ratings don't seem to be affected though, or so it is said.

Darth Pugwash
09-11-2005, 20:35
The same thing happened to me in my CDZ cup match against Shabba. My excelent winger/solid scorer got a huge 5 stars...he usually gets 2.5/3! Hopefully it will be fixed soon (well, not too soon...I have big game coming up on sunday!)

Kemal
10-11-2005, 09:06
It seems it is not a bug after all.... While the effects on team ratings only seems to shift from central to wing attack when using FTW, the amount of stars hints at the FTW being a much, much better striker, since he gets his regular "scoring" stars as normal forward, but also gets added stars because he uses winger skill. They are apparently to lazy to recalculate the formula.

Since most people only look at stars to see how good a certain player is, it seems the HTs have vaporized a scoring trainer's training profits in one rapid move.

Kingreno
10-11-2005, 11:22
Not a bug???? So my crappy wesley Zengers has an amazing 4,5* from now on???

Kemal
10-11-2005, 11:43
So it seems.... he is still as crappy a player as ever though, of course. ;)

Kingreno
10-11-2005, 13:59
At least my forwards don't eat up 10k a week lying in the hospital.[medic]

yndy
13-11-2005, 20:28
quote:Originally posted by Kemal

It seems it is not a bug after all.... While the effects on team ratings only seems to shift from central to wing attack when using FTW, the amount of stars hints at the FTW being a much, much better striker, since he gets his regular "scoring" stars as normal forward, but also gets added stars because he uses winger skill. They are apparently to lazy to recalculate the formula.

Since most people only look at stars to see how good a certain player is, it seems the HTs have vaporized a scoring trainer's training profits in one rapid move.

I second the lazyness thingie. They should have tuned down the star rating for FTW. I got 6 stars for my 5 stars forward though.

Kemal
13-11-2005, 23:06
quote:Originally posted by Kingreno

At least my forwards don't eat up 10k a week lying in the hospital.[medic]

No... it seems you've got other players than forwards in your squad to play that part.. [mischief]

ProPain
14-11-2005, 19:34
well, that's about the end of my forward programme cash wise then. Still gonna continue cause I need forwards myself though.

If they dont adjust this I'm gonna play them FTW just before I sell em to feign extra stars. Seems the only way to go.

.........Damn those HT admins are idiots...

Kingreno
14-11-2005, 20:15
Ah, the scoringtrainers whine...is it realy that bad?

Kemal:[aargh][cry]

akots
14-11-2005, 22:13

It is hopeless imho. Life sucks. [cry]

arne1
14-11-2005, 23:08

Kemal:[aargh][cry]

I am starting to get the feeling it comes natural to them. But may be I am a bit sensitive to these kind of things since I am pretty big on whining myself

Kemal
16-11-2005, 18:50
It has been confirmed now on the HT-global forum that FTW have seen their performance ratings drop with -4 % (via supporter stats), so their impact on the ratings has changed once again without the HTs telling us. [mad]

Really things are going the wrong way with HTs leaving us completely in the dark on what is happening with the player performances. Stars are still as big as ever though for FTWs, it seems.

Kingreno
16-11-2005, 20:01
4% is not even noticable is it?

Kemal
16-11-2005, 20:39
It is, people have had strikers that had their best performance at 100% this weekend play in their friendly with the same orders, and all reported now being at 96%. If each would add 10 sublevels to your total attack ratings, which is not unreasonable with even halfdecent strikers, this would already mean a loss of one sublevel total for your attacks.

But that is not what is the issue, imho. Lack of communication from the HTs is.

Kingreno
17-11-2005, 12:38
I agree on the communication things. Curious what they'll do about it.

Dell19
27-11-2005, 22:35
Apparently I get better ratings by playing a brilliant forward with weak wing ability towards the wing rather than normally which I guess makes sense since it provides a more balanced attack. Didn't realise before today that such a low skill in wing would still have a reasonable effect.