PDA

View Full Version : Season 27 Round 7 Results

Mistfit
31-10-2005, 15:49
I managed to pull an amazing 24 stars this week [lol] in my 7th non-loss in a row! My season has consisted of 2 wins 1 loss and and amazing 4 ties.

I Pic'ed my 2nd team this week against a n00b squad and won 4-1.

By doing this I can play my 'A' squad for the cup games this and next week... Not that I think it will do any good but what the heck...

I have now had 7 [medic] this season and 2 guys red card out already. That mixed in with a major down swing in form has hampered my winning this season... Looks like I will spend another season here at the bottom...

On the bright side I do have 2 19 yr old IM's that may pop to formidable this week (I think that's the one above Excellent. I don't have anyone above that mark :D

Well that's the update from Marauderville... How are your seasons going?

Kemal
31-10-2005, 16:05
One question: you do have at least one physio working for the club, do you? If so, amazing amount of bad luck with the injuries, but it happens of course..

I got a 1-5 victory yesterday over one of the low placed teams in the league. Season so far has been very good, I only lost 1 match, whereas at the start of the season you guys might have remembered me whining about relegation, which turns out to be totally unjustified [blush].

In theory, Snaken could go all the way and become champions, but that will be a daunting task. Nonetheless, I am going to go all out and try to clinch 1st place nonetheless, which unfortunately does mean that the CDZ cup has to be set on a lower priority this season. A good TS might still help me get a few results anyway though. :)

Mistfit
31-10-2005, 16:28
Physiotherapists: 4

I think I went from 2 to 4 somewhere in this season but I've had at least 1 from the very beginning... Just bad luck I suppose. That and horrible form.

I was also pretty excited this week that I was only down $85 in a week that I did not play at home. so the ecomony is doing well. I need to find my bright spots where I can [music]

Darth Pugwash
31-10-2005, 19:15
Wow that is some bad luck Mistfit...Speaking of bad injuries, my keeper has only played 4 matches this season, and he got injured in 2 of them! 4 different goalies have guarded the Pugwash posts so far this season!

I pulled a 2-0 victory! I took a chance and MOTSed against the 2nd place team (now 3rd place!) in the div, and it paid off!

arne1
31-10-2005, 19:45
So Mistfit I see you are trying to intimidate me for coming wednesday. I hope my B-team will be ready for your A-squad.

My A-squad pulled of an other easy victory this week 5-1. So now I have a lead of 6 points on the number 2, 8 on three and four and 9 on 5. and number 3 will be replaced this week by a newby. So it should be plain sailing for me this season.

Mistfit
31-10-2005, 20:02
quote:So Mistfit I see you are trying to intimidate me for coming wednesday. I hope my B-team will be ready for your A-squad.

With my record against you last season I doubt you have much to worry about...

I'm only pulling about 40-45 stars with my 'A' Squad [mischief]

Ok I'm lying.... you'll have to await Wed to find out the truth [smirk]

Dell19
31-10-2005, 21:54
I lost as expected although one of the teams that I am technically battling against to avoid relegation had an amazingly lucky 1-6 win.

Mistfit
31-10-2005, 23:10
After talking to Dell today I started construction on a staduim expansion !

WooOOoooOOOt!

socralynnek
01-11-2005, 00:42
Won 0-2 away picing, strengthening my league leadership against a rather weak team.

bed_head7
01-11-2005, 02:49
quote:Originally posted by socralynnek

Won 0-2 away picing, strengthening my league leadership against a rather weak team.

Me too. Exactly.

Swingue
02-11-2005, 10:33
Lost 1-2 at home with better stars and excellent tactic. Case of bad luck i would say.
But it doesn't matter, idea was to remain in league which will be easy, all efforts into training.