View Full Version : Strongest in UK!!

Melifluous
26-10-2005, 17:46
Check out this link

http://england.hatstats.info/series.php?level=5&round=6&season=27

And look back over the last 6 rounds.

Yup V.161 top for the entire season.

Thats my division.

I am fighting tooth and nail to get to 6th place :)

Melifluous

Kemal
26-10-2005, 17:48
Impressive, since it is not by a small margin either, on average. What will that mean for the CDZ cup, I wonder, if your league is that tough...?

Melifluous
26-10-2005, 18:03
It means that I'll be playing the same team for both I think.

I rarely have enough time to set a friendly (this will change for the CDZ cup of course)

Check out the Record Page for my division though.

http://england.hatstats.info/seriesbest.php?series=6508&season=27&round=6

I've had the BEST MIDFIELD IN MY ENTIRE DIVISION when I managed a Solid (Low) in my win against the leaders!

Pheer me!

Melifluous

Kemal
26-10-2005, 18:07
Hey, I didn't put you in 2nd slot in my prediction for nothing!

However, I still think PP SV will outrank you. [;)]

Kemal
26-10-2005, 18:54
Btw, now that we are making some claims for fame:

My fellow-league team has just thrown Eredivise side Tacconi Sport out of the Dutch cup, and will likely face the champions of Nederland next round. He got a brilliant midfield last week, and now got a magnificent (very high) midfield rating.

So where my claim? Guess who's team was the only one to beat him this season in an offical match? ;)

Dell19
26-10-2005, 19:43
V.212 is 50th in the rankings, we have two 200+ teams and one of the other teams is reasonably weak and dragged down the rankings a bit. 50th isn't bad though out of 256 divisions.

I've got the record for the best left attack. Two teams have had excellent midfields.

According to http://england.alltidhattrick.org/?main=avd&league_id=6559
I've got the best goalkeeper in the league and have the least bookings.

arne1
26-10-2005, 20:07
quote:Originally posted by Kemal

Btw, now that we are making some claims for fame:

The only claim for fame I have is that I beat my fellow league mates every week. And more importantly I out last them. And I think I 39th midfield for the dutch X. But we in X are a bunch of pathetic loosers.

yndy
26-10-2005, 21:29
I got one myself. I am 7th in the weakest series of Division V in Romania. But my wife kicked out from the Cup, former Cupa Romaniei winner Atletico de Vrancea. I tought her everything she knows about hattrick ;) Don't tell her I said so. ;)

akots
26-10-2005, 21:33
My league, V.139 US, is number 132 which is approximately right in the middle of 256 divisions list. And this is good. I think I'll have a good chance to stay there for a couple more seasons hopefully. I'm average or slightly above average in the league in terms of stars and still can hope for 3rd or 4th place this season.

Dell19
16-11-2005, 18:44
Dropped to fourth now.

My league has moved up to 41st place, which is partially why I'm struggling to stay here. Brought a brilliant midfielder today for £1 066 000 so hopefully I can get the two remaining wins that I need.

Melifluous
16-11-2005, 19:11
Probably my fault.

I took a dive and PIC'ed a game I had no chance of winning at the weekend.

I need at least 2 wins from the last 5 matches to make 6th place and playoffs

[fingers-crossed]

[meli]

Dell19
16-11-2005, 20:43
I need to win two games as well or possibly win one and draw one to be able to stay up again.

ProPain
17-11-2005, 01:59
My league is one the weaker ones in dutch 7th. Luckily PP SV is by far the strongest team in my division, a win next week would secure the championship as my goal dif is much better than my closest opponent. So I needed a new goal this season:

http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/uploaded/ProPain/2005111715619_dreamteam.gif
11.57*KB

I want all those positions! forward and one defender position should be very possible, I already have players that achieve the same amount of stars. Being a forward trainer, I should be able to outstar McIntyre this season. Also my 3 star defender is in inadequate form and rising, he should be able to push Micheal Roche of the chart.

That leaves FOlkert Kramer, a real challenge as my defensive line isnt all that. Maybe I'll have to dig in that 2M to fix that last one :)