PDA

View Full Version : Season 17 results round 6

arne1
23-10-2005, 23:29
Won again 1-5, playing pic, an away game. competition had a draw so now I am 5 points in front and have to play one of them next weak. So it is looking very promising at the moment. I am starting to get arrogant and think I can actually get the full 42 points.
How did you do?

Kemal
23-10-2005, 23:55
Very fine, thanks! [cool]

quote:
21908 spectators arrived at FC De Snaken Arena, where weather conditions were pretty good for football. Snaken had chosen a strategic 3-4-3 formation. The following players had been chosen: Mi#322;ek - Meesen, Balyon, Öztürk - Halling, Lavie, Hansson, Espinola - Billand, Kronskär, Catanã.

Elf had chosen a strategic 2-5-3 formation. They fielded: Hummel - van Meurs, van Dijck - Corstjens, Bogarde, Doornbos, Hasselmann, Ak - ten Berg, van Dehn, Driller.

Elf clearly preferred using their passable ability to attack in the middle. The 14th minute saw the home team take a 1 - 0 lead after a breaking through on the left. Scorer for Snaken was Per Kronskär. Elf appeared unsure on how to play and their organization was only inadequate. A magnificent combination in the middle resulted in Snaken's Berke Can Öztürk putting the lead up to 2 - 0. 3-0 was a funny story: the seemingly nonchalant lob from Snaken's Vilhelm Hansson landed at the feet of Ristea Catanã who sent it into the net - goal! The structure of the game started to change as Snaken decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. Snaken added another goal to their lead as Peter Billand struck home the 4 - 0 goal after an attack from the left set him up unmarked in front of the keeper. In the 42nd minute, Elf showed some good morale and were able to reduce the score to 4 - 1 when Timo ten Berg got past the home side's full backs right in front of the goal. In the game's 43rd minute, Elf's Ryan Doornbos fell dramatically just outside the penalty area. However, the referee booked Ryan Doornbos for taking a dive. Per Kronskär almost managed to score another goal for Snaken, but his header was tipped to a corner by the visitors' keeper. The teams went for a halftime break at 4 - 1. Snaken held the ball, with a clear 61 percent possession rate.

The Elf players spent the halftime break getting a rerun of the team's tactical organization and regained a solid organization. Snaken put themselves up 5 - 1 when Ristea Catanã broke through on the right, leaving the entire defensive box behind him. Snaken added another goal to their lead as Vilhelm Hansson struck home the 6 - 1 goal after an attack from the left set him up unmarked in front of the keeper. Elf appeared unsure on how to play and their organization was only poor. In the 82nd minute of the match, the visitors' central line of defence had to look on as Per Kronskär dashed through, knocking home 7 - 1 for Snaken. After 85 minutes, Vilhelm Hansson put Snaken ahead 8 - 1 when he rose to head in a hooked ball, the result of an effort from the right side. A magnificent combination in the middle resulted in Snaken's Per Kronskär putting the lead up to 9 - 1. By then Per Kronskär was a three time scorer - a hat trick! The forty-five minutes were dominated by Snaken, with an impressive 66 percent possession of the ball.

The most dominating Snaken player was without a doubt Stanis#322;aw Mi#322;ek. Wietse Balyon on the other hand, had a terrible day. Most important Elf player was Ismael Driller. Koos van Dijck on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 9 - 1.

Biggest win ever! [dance] [party] [dance]

ProPain
24-10-2005, 01:32
quote:PP SV - Estilo 5 - 0

View game: HT Live
Date: 23-10-2005 at 21:00
MatchID: 54491992
Arena: PP SV Arena
Crowd: 24198

24198 spectators had come to PP SV Arena this cloudy day. PP had chosen a strategic 3-4-3 formation. The following players had been chosen: Beurskens - Buurman, Boote, van Zeeland - Kiilerich, Wis, Fabian, Bergant - Vega, Cathala, Coolen.

Estilo tactics involved an interesting 4-3-3 combination. The following players had been chosen: Haller - Mêdza, Tomkins, Roche, Hoogendorp - Stremmelaar, van Bilderbeek, Bourse - van de Horst, van Herk, Vitry.

Fryderyk Wis gave his PP the lead with 1 - 0, as he successfully challenged the guests' central defenders, then placed the ball unreachably at the keeper's right post. 17 minutes into the game, Norbert Coolen had to leave the pitch due to a knee injury. In came Constantijn Lantinga. PP put themselves up 2 - 0 when Vojtìch Fabian broke through on the right, leaving the entire defensive box behind him. After 29 minutes, a couple of quick and successful challenges followed by a shot from just outside the penalty area by Constantijn Lantinga might have resulted in another goal for PP. However, Marijn Haller made a spectacular save. PP's Allard Boote got himself booked after a foul. After 32 minutes Estilo's Colin Vitry contracted a slight foot injury, but could finish the game. Kay Beurskens made a brilliant save in the 33rd minute, blocking a rocket of a shot from Colin Vitry on the right hand side. 2 - 0 was the halftime score. PP, bringing the ball possession rate to 75 percent, dominated the battle.

Things were going to get worse for the visitors. Maurice Vega squirmed himself through the central defense line in the 62nd minute, bringing the lead to 3 - 0. The structure of the game started to change as PP decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. PP put themselves up 4 - 0 when Vojtìch Fabian broke through on the right, leaving the entire defensive box behind him. Constantijn Lantinga increased PP's lead to 5 - 0, putting a header away on a hooked ball from the right. The forty-five minutes were dominated by PP, with an impressive 75 percent possession of the ball.

The most dominating PP player was without a doubt Vojtìch Fabian. However, Ludo van Zeeland made a disastrous appearance. Most important Estilo player was Robbert van Bilderbeek. However, Barry Tomkins made a disastrous appearance. The match ends 5 - 0.

Winning 5-0 seems to be my standard nowadays, even if it isnt a walkover (but having 2 of those sure helps to maintain that standard). With 75% possession rate however I think 5-0 is quite weak, hopefully this will improve.

First time I managed inadequate midfield albeit very low.

What sucks big time is that next week I;m facing a team who's owner hasnt logged in for 6 weeks today. That means 2 more Walk-overs, which means my forwards have one match less to achieve top scorer status compared to the other teams. [aargh] Not that I need the 10K but it's probably the only prize this season that will be seriously contended. OTOH: PIC and B-team, A team for CDZ Cup!

akots
24-10-2005, 02:49
I've had a very peculiar match:

quote:
Chemists - 1 Day FC 4 - 2
20003 spectators had come to Chemists Arena this cloudy day. Chemists had chosen a strategic 3-4-3 formation. The following players had been chosen: Kostiainen - Norris, Napier, R#237;os - Vivas, Bussink, Mayer, Bostic - Mininni, Brown, del Valle.

Day started off with a 3-5-2 lineup. Lineup: Lescanff - #237; Hvalba, van Zijl, Barkan - Dunn, Begley, Swift, Manolescu, Riiser - Boldin, Nunes Jr..

The referee showed Day's Glenn Swift the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. The player down was Jeffrey Brown. The Chemists bench looked worried for a while, but in the end he managed to get up. Day had several good opportunities to take the lead, especially in the 16th minute when Esdras Nunes Jr. came up alone against Tuomas Kostiainen who managed a block. Chemists made a bid to take the lead as a ball coming in on the right hand side left Marco Vivas completely alone with keeper Edgar Lescanff, who made a spectacular block. Day showed their counterattack skill in the 36th minute, with Sven van Zijl scoring uncontested for 0 - 1. In the 37th minute, Day's Ben Begley received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. Eugene Norris pulled a real crowd pleaser as he, in the 40th minute, wove through the guest's entire central defense line and put the 1 - 1 equaliser away. In the game's 42nd minute, Day's Evdokim Boldin missed an opportunity to put his team one up from the penalty spot, later claiming that ”the floodlights blinded him”. Day's Esdras Nunes Jr. refused to leave the field after injuring his achilles tendon in the 43rd minute. The teams went for a halftime break at 1 - 1. Day, bringing the ball possession rate to 54 percent, dominated the battle.

Viorel Manolescu received some harsh words from his coach after he acted foolishly, probably out of lack of experience, in the 82nd minute and almost let an opponent score. Day took the lead after 84 minutes with 1 - 2. Elton Dunn placed the ball out of reach for the home side's keeper after a fine move, coming in from the left. Due to some great work on the right wing Chemists's Javier del Valle was able to even the score in the 86th minute to 2 - 2. In the 87th minute cheers broke out as Jeffrey Brown found his way through the guests' central defense line, clipping the 3 - 2 goal in for Chemists. 88 minutes into the game, Day were awarded a penalty and a chance to draw level. Evdokim Boldin, probably due to the gravity of the situation, seemed unable to stay focused, and shot wide. In the 89th minute of the match, the visitors' central line of defence had to look on as F#233;lix R#237;os dashed through, knocking home 4 - 2 for Chemists.

Thanks to our friend Evdokim, Chemists are now number 2 in the league. [dance]

Not for long though, next one is a sure loss unless I will try again something crazy like 2-5-3.

socralynnek
24-10-2005, 11:30
I won 2-0 against the (former) leader, now I am the leader. Had 70% posession and for the first time I had passable midfield rating.
I guess I have to buy a scorer soon as I am scoring not enough goals with such a posession.

Swingue
24-10-2005, 11:53
I lost 0-1, so now i am sure i'll be looking at position 3-6 this season. Nothing to gain, nothing to loose.
Just focus on training then.

Darth Pugwash
24-10-2005, 12:55
I got a 7-0 victory! :D

Mistfit
24-10-2005, 13:15
In a not so suprising fashion the Marauders tied their 4 League match this season... I guess it's not a loss and the supporters are still happy so who am I to complain?

Dell19
24-10-2005, 13:19
Won 2-5 in a critical game and should mean that I stay up this season.