PDA

View Full Version : Banzai's games

Banzai
14-10-2005, 07:55
In this thread you can read which civ games I have played or are playing.
Also, if you want your head to be on the wall as my throphy.. challenge me here... I'll play you in civ4

Running games:
Swimmingpool - Portugal versus the rest of the world.
Tiny Chaos III - Japan facing 3 strong opponents on an archipelago: Akots, Arghis and Matrix

Finnished games:
Banzai (India) vs Eldakkar (Arabs) - India was utterly destroyed by overwhelming Arab forces [cry]
Banzai (Russians) vs Darkness (Greeks) - Victory for Russia as the Greeks surrendered to the Russian armies :)
Fab Four - Victory for the Iroquois on a continents map with 3 other players - Matrix, Grs and Romeothemonk - and 4 ai, using vicious stabs, surprise attacks and lots of power :D
Banzai (Maya) - Kingreno (Iroquois) - Defeated. The Maya were forced to surrender to save their souls from a imminent nuclear attack :(
Banzai (China) - Killer (Japan) - Victory for China with a powerfull precision strike at the core of Japan [hammer]
Banzai (Japan) - Killer (China) - Victory for Japan as they were the only one standing after a clash of the titans in the middle of the map [groucho]

Banzai!

bed_head7
14-10-2005, 09:46
I might enjoy being part of a trophy case. I'll need to order Civ4 first, though.

Banzai
14-10-2005, 10:10
quote:Originally posted by bed_head7

I'll need to order Civ4 first, though.

Cool.. me too.. :)