PDA

View Full Version : I'm a complete idiot!

akots
03-10-2005, 06:26
Well, there was a problem for a couple of weeks now. There is a bug in Hattrick Organizer which makes downloads of hrf files impossible for me. So, I could not use HO and had to use some other utilities. Well, they are not that good and I was not very familiar with them. To put it short, I somehow messed up and set my training to shooting instead of scoring for the past two weeks. Don't really know how and why did I do it. Found it wondering why my player which should pop do not actually pop. Lost 2 weeks of training this way. [cry][cry][cry]

No wonder I screwed a lot during my first season and second as well. But this is fifth season already! I'm not supposed to be that of an idiot! [cry]

Just curious, what was the most stupid thing you other hattrickers have done? ...

Shabbaman
03-10-2005, 06:33
Playing a friendly match in England. On a tuesday.

akots
03-10-2005, 06:56
quote:Originally posted by Shabbaman

[confused]

Kemal
03-10-2005, 09:59
I've Pic-ed certain matches I really shouldn't have Pic-ed in hindsight, though it's always easier to say that after one sees the results coming in.

Otherwise, I've trained general for 2 weeks after the stamina gambit, while playing in a very easy league, essentialy wasting 2 full weeks of training (at least you trained shooting, which still gives a percentage of scoring training, and not general, so it could have been worse..)

Shabbaman
03-10-2005, 10:08
quote:Originally posted by akots

quote:Originally posted by Shabbaman

[confused]

On a tuesday. As opposed to a wednesday. And thus forgetting to enter a line-up.

ProPain
03-10-2005, 11:01
quote:Originally posted by akots

Well, there was a problem for a couple of weeks now. There is a bug in Hattrick Organizer which makes downloads of hrf files impossible for me.

Just curious, what was the most stupid thing you other hattrickers have done? ...

I had the same problem, turned out Admuncher was the cause. Disabled it and everyting worked like a charm again. Sadly by the time I figured that out I had screwed up the HO database so much I had to reinstall and lost some data.

Most stupid thing: not paying attenntion while making the line up and ending up with the wrong players. Lost a match I should/could have won, in the end I was 1 point short and relegated. Another big mistake that same season: MOTS'ing when not necessary, having a murderous TS after that: mnidfield screwed.

akots
03-10-2005, 11:31
quote:Originally posted by ProPain
... I had the same problem, turned out Admuncher was the cause. Disabled it and everyting worked like a charm again. ...

Thanks a lot, you saved me from some other disaster! [dance]

Why did not I ask here? The guys in HO forum still have no clue. [confused]

ProPain
03-10-2005, 11:43
Actually deep down in the HO forums dungeons is a post from a guy who suffered from the same bug and found out Admuncher was the root of the problem. It did go by unnoticed though, noone bothered to react to it.

arne1
03-10-2005, 20:19
quote:

1 Screwing up my line up for a freindly, so I lost training.
2 Motsed while not necesarry, did not pic the next match whre it was possible and lost the next match which cost me the title last year[cry]

Kingreno
03-10-2005, 21:07
I made a few line-up errors once in a while resulting (luckily) in possible other line-ups and not in 6-3-1 or something like that...