PDA

View Full Version : CDZ Cup 6th Edition Final Rankings

Kemal
08-09-2005, 13:25
The cup is finished, all matches have been played. so time to check out where your team finished and how well you compare to other CDZ players!

While the gap seems to be decreasing, once again we had a very *cough* surprising *cough* winner this year, however lots of new teams too, some of which did surprisingly well. [goodjob]

For this season, CDZ teams rank as follows:

http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/uploaded/Kemal/20059813718_2005611223454_CDZCUPtrans.gif
27.27KB
1. FC Suca (ciuly)
[dominance

2. Meli's Manglers (Melifluous)
3. FC De Snaken (Kemal)
4. Grasshoppers Elm (socralynnek)
5. Acorazado Fuerte (Schip)
6. Wartham United (Dell19)
7. 1.FC Saarbrucken (Doominik)
8. Swingstars (Swingue)
9. Aristocats (Kingreno)
10. Eindhoven Energy (Energy)
11. FC Isak (meanisak)
12. Disciples of Kipper (Donald Kipper)
13. Shabba FC (Shabbaman)
14. Black Marlins (Thrawn)
15. de burchtheren (arne1)
16. Chemists (akots)
17. Elchtracht Elm (Elmer_Elch)
18. Mistfit's marauders (Mistfit)
19. PP SV (ProPain)
20. Yorkie Geezers (Iggy_geezer)
21. Dom Ducks (Plux)
22. Crvena Zvezda Strijp (Stephko)
23. Pugwash FC (Darth Pugwash)
24. Chimica Tarnaveni (yndy)

Well done to all and congrats to FC Suca, 3 times cup winners means keeping the cup I suppose, but next season we will once again try to get our revenge, of course.
Thanks for participating, and hope to see all again when the 7th edition starts in about 7 weeks or so, watch this forum for further updates! [yeah]

Darth Pugwash
08-09-2005, 13:32
Success! I didn't finish last!

Kingreno
08-09-2005, 15:13
Congrats Suca...again!![beer1]

Yndy! shame on you![tongue]

ciuly
08-09-2005, 20:36
Thanks! It was fun playing in the CDZ cup (and winning it every time[drunks1]). Too bad yndy finished last (as always[mwaha]), him being the guy that introduced me to this great game. I also remember us two playing civ 1 on a 286 laptop ages ago. Well, those times ...[blush]

ProPain
08-09-2005, 23:39
Congrats Ciuly!! A well deserved win!

PP SV is dedicated to drastically improve it's performance in the next CDZ Cup. Being back in the 7th hopefully gives me some leeway to 'experiment'with my line ups. [evil]

PP

Mistfit
08-09-2005, 23:43
18. Mistfit's marauders (Mistfit)

Not as bad as I thought!

My last game went into overtime a HT first for me!
quote:After the regular 90 minutes, the agony of overtime followed. Yetkin Cantürk of Mistfits_Marauders received a yellow card in the 96th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. Elchtracht took the lead after 98 minutes with 1 - 2. Hansjürg Magnin placed the ball out of reach for the home sides keeper after a fine move, coming in from the left. Extra time over, Elchtracht were the victors!

I'm not sure about the "agony of overtime" but it was a fun season. I thank you guys again for all of your help. I'm hopeful to do better next season... If I can just stay off the Transfer wire long enough to build up some money...

Kemal
09-09-2005, 10:22
I know what you mean PP, playing in 7th really makes all the difference for the CDZ cup.

Snaken probably won't improve on this 3rd place for a long time (unless I'm relegated out of the 6th again), since I was able to plan much of the season with the CDZ cup in mind, too bad I couldn't go all the way and win it, but in the end I'm happy with 3rd place. 2nd would have been the max anyway, considering ciuly's ratings in the final.

Shabbaman
09-09-2005, 10:58
I'm not even congratulating ciuly. He's only renewing his subscription. Sigh.

No, really, congratulations!

yndy
12-09-2005, 10:51
You guys seem to be already used to laughing at my team’s performance in the CDZ cup. Yes I got the Red Lantern and I have the worst team in the Cup. So, I will start planning my revenge against all, but mostly Ciuly [backstab]. Unfortunately, my training regime will not allow me to be a worthy competitor for some time, but I WILL BE BACK. :)[assw]

akots
15-09-2005, 04:29
quote:Originally posted by Darth Pugwash

Success! I didn't finish last!

A very wise notion. And thanks for everyone! It was a nice run!

Major kudos to the winner and top teams!

socralynnek
20-09-2005, 12:41
A little late maybe ( I was on holiday in Tenerife for 2 weeks):
Congratulations to FC Suca again!
Thanks to all for managing ( somehow I think it was a joint-venture managing it) and thanks for a nice cup and thanks for letting me get to place 4 (after being 17th twice in a row)