PDA

View Full Version : ****SPOILER 1 for 2x2x2x2 PBEM****

Whomp
04-09-2005, 23:56
This will be my team 1

Not for barbu, Classical Hero or DavidC's eyes!!

Not for vbraun, Classical Hero or DavidC's eyes!!

Whomp
05-09-2005, 01:14
Here is my opening picture for Hong Kong(Chinese). I guess I kind of gave away who I am with my two civs. I know DavidC is a very good player but I'm not sure of the other two. Let's see how it goes. I sent my two techs to the Ojibway (Iroquois) and will likely only send pottery back. I have no coastal so I see no reason to send it at this point. I put research at max on the wheel because I like fast units. The Ojibway will do a run at writing.

I will be back with my spreadsheet for my open soon.

http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/uploaded/whomp/20059501350_hongkong.JPG
55.22*KB

Whomp
21-10-2005, 17:10
I will have pictures up tonight but the food around Peyton Place is stunning. I just found a lake to my west with two wheat. I don't think I've ever seen two wheat in a game before. IT doesn't have chops but could be a nice worker/settler factory along with the captial which is building a gran.

The Chinese are very strong with this good food situation.

Whomp
22-10-2005, 23:42
Here's the picture. Double wheats!

http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/uploaded/whomp/20051022224144_china.JPG
92.92KB

Whomp
14-06-2006, 20:03
[bump]Time to bump this. This game was reactivated when Barbu replaced vbraun.

I am in farmer's gambit mode with both civs right now. Hard to tell what the deal is with the map since I haven't met anyone. The map is food rich with cows and wheat everywhere. Lux seems abundant as well. I will have writing next turn with Iroquois and the Chinese are moving along on HBR.

I see Classical Hero and DavidC both posted today so my assumption is they met. If they are teaming up then I need to meet Barbu and partner with him.

I will get maps up for your viewing pleasure.

BCLG100
14-06-2006, 20:36
good think about not meeting anyone yet though is the amount of expansion area you'll have.

Whomp
01-11-2006, 21:36
I will update this thread for both of my civs. The Chinese and Iroquois. I've met DavidC and we've agreed to blow Classical Hero and Barbu out before hitting each other. He barely beat me to philo as I tried with an ag civ and he with his industrial civ. The lands are much better for my chinese than my iroquois. I will post pics tonight.