PDA

View Full Version : Someone to play KoC for me?

Tubby Rower
01-09-2005, 19:04
KoC has been screwy the past couple of days both at work and home. I can't get the cookie to stick and it keeps logging me out. Could someone log in as me and spend my cash before someone else gets it? I have ~40 attack turns as well if you want to play a bit.

I can PM my info if someone could do this... Oh and no [backstab] ;)

Oh and I found these smilies recently [ggw2] [ggw] [blush]

Whomp
01-09-2005, 19:50
You forgot this one! [bosd]
It's not you Tubs the system timeouts out for me too. The other thing is Doc A. said there's the potential for banning if someone is caught using your signon.

It's even worse today because I can sign on but when I hit armory it sends me back to the login page. We're getting [shag]!!

Tubby Rower
01-09-2005, 21:05
yup. I like that one too. [shag] [charge]

Whomp
01-09-2005, 21:27
Maybe [cookiem] or [shabba] could [help]...I have mucho dinero 11 mill to spend.

Mistfit
01-09-2005, 21:47
[mistfit] did it...

DrAlimentado
01-09-2005, 22:04
I am having severe problems getting on too, occaisonally I can get in but it logs me out immediately, luckily I managed to spend about 1/2 hr ago and I hadnt been robbed yet (20m... phew!) but its still being a real pain.

I'm happy to try and help if I can though, get me on msm or PM me here and I'll see what I can do.

Tubby Rower
02-09-2005, 02:17
So you got through Mistfit? I thought that I was going nuts. :crazyeye:

Thanks Dr. Ali. Mistfit covered for me via PM & reported that he had the same problems. So maybe I'm moving too fast up the ranks....

If this keeps up I won't be playing in Age 5. To much hassle. I'd rather be playing civ.