PDA

View Full Version : Dutch team: next season's divisions available!

Kemal
29-08-2005, 11:05
For all the Dutch hattrick players that want to see where they will be promoting/relegating to, while Rembrandt is still not updated, the (unofficial) promotion/demotion stats are already posted at the following site:

http://nl.alltidhattrick.org/

Go to promotion tables using the tab on the right.

Assuming this info is correct, Snaken will play in the VI.836, where an ownerless team became champion [eek]. Hopefully he will be a WO at the start of next season, assuming he fails the qualification match.
The rest of the league seems quite strong, around weak (high) midfield on average, and all other stats around inadequate for most teams... gonna be an, hmm, interesting season for me.

Fortunately, the other team that promotes is really weak, so I don't think I will face relegation next season yet.

So, what do others think of their new league colleagues? :)

Kemal
29-08-2005, 21:22
Right.

So it seems the page used the round 13 tables earlier to predict pro/demotion, so the leagues predicted were false.

Now, I am in vi.271. I am also doomed.
The ratings of this league are simply unbelievable, and even the team that was relegated and replaces me in vii.565 has better ratings than I have. It is going to be a long and tough season...
I'll just have to settle for the occasional upset now, I'm afraid. :( :(

ProPain
29-08-2005, 22:54
Mmm, and I was so happy with the league I thought I relegated to, a bunch of unbelievable weaklings.

[runs of to check new league]

ProPain
29-08-2005, 23:09
Still get the same league, but I checked first time roudn 18:00 so maybe the site was already updated by then. Weird thing: 3 stars are next to my name (and some others), little research learns me that they indicate :

*** bak en linje betyr at linjen inneholder lag som er ranket likt med et eller flere andre lag. Det er derfor umulig å fastslå nøyaktig hvor lagene havner. Vanligvis vil det være som antydet på linjen, eller man vil ta plassen til laget på linjen over/under (se etter flere linjer med "***" i nærheten)

Maybe one of the norse speaking people (yes,that's you Paalikles!!) could explain what the hell this means????

New League summary:
last year they had 3 walk over teams. 2 relegate, 1 stays. The 2nd team that relegated from 6h: a walk over team [eek]. Teams 3-5 from last season: <30 stars.

Promoted teams. One's around 30 stars very wretched midfield. The other is 29 stars wretched very low midfield.

I expect a quiet season of forward training and promotion back to the 6th.

Kingreno
31-08-2005, 09:52
My league gets two very decent teams from the 7th, both supporter, one could be dangerous the other I should be able to handle. The team comming from 5th is rather strong, arround 50-55 stars, but he's no supporter and plays very few friendlies. This is good news long term but for next season I expect zero points against this dude, unless a world class CA can get lucky.[coool]

arne1
31-08-2005, 18:21
quote:[i]

*** bak en linje betyr at linjen inneholder lag som er ranket likt med et eller flere andre lag. Det er derfor umulig å fastslå nøyaktig hvor lagene havner. Vanligvis vil det være som antydet på linjen, eller man vil ta plassen til laget på linjen over/under (se etter flere linjer med "***" i nærheten)

Maybe one of the norse speaking people (yes,that's you Paalikles!!) could explain what the hell this means????

If I understood it correctly it means, that your position may swithc witht the team above or below you that also has these *** behind it's name. this because you both have the same number of points and goal in fornt and against.

yndy
31-08-2005, 19:49
There's an interesting guy demoting from IV in my league, a little better than me but he used to play 4-3-3 a lot in IV, if he plays that against me I can beat him. If he plays 3-4-3 then I am doomed, no chance against passable-solid midfield.

From VI, come at least 3 teams (one wil surely defeat a walkover team from my league), none of them impressive, but they can be trouble considering the bozos that I use as players. I plan to have a quiet new season and end up second again, my current series mates agree with me and seem willing and happy to be defeated by me every match. Nice chaps.

arne1
01-09-2005, 00:20
I just noticed in which league I will be. And they are even more pathetic than I am. I have checked five (top two, two relegated and promoted) and none of those guys get a midfield past disastrous. So my new league is actually weaker than my last one.

Dell19
01-09-2005, 16:57
Your team is pretty unique though. I haven't seen many teams that get a poor midfield whilst having a hatstats rating less than 80.

arne1
02-09-2005, 02:41
quote:Originally posted by Dell19

Your team is pretty unique though. I haven't seen many teams that get a poor midfield whilst having a hatstats rating less than 80.

Next season I will still try to win on possesion. hopefully no-one will counte against me although I am the perfect player to play counter against. but fortunately not everybody can.[goodjob]

Dell19
02-09-2005, 14:33
Btw the lists for England promotions and relegations are now all on the England conference.

ProPain
05-09-2005, 13:32
Ended up in the easy division. Unless those teams acquire nasty reinforcements promotion should be no problem.