PDA

View Full Version : PrettyVacant vs Pleb - Game Ended

ProPain
06-05-2003, 11:40
PrettyVacant claims the game is lagging and Pleb isn't responding to his mails. He proposes to end the game without any ladder consequences.

Pleb please post your opinion in the matter here before tuesday the 13th of May. If you don't reply PrettyVacants proposition will be acted upon.

Regards, PP

prettyvacant
06-05-2003, 18:56
Thanks, Propain.

Also if pleb reads this - although obviously im none too pleased about wasting my time and being ignored for the last couple of weeks - its not too late (where's the playing a violin smilie?)

Melifluous
06-05-2003, 22:54
here

http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/uploaded/Melifluous/200356225536_violin.gif
2.48KB
Melifluous

digger760
07-05-2003, 09:10
you never know he could be dead

prettyvacant
07-05-2003, 09:26
then I would expect his next of kin to carry on the game

Aggie
07-05-2003, 09:43
What are the specs of this game? and you far did you get? What's the level?

prettyvacant
07-05-2003, 09:58
Im at work so from memory:
dont remember
not far
dont remember

any use?[???]

May I infer you are asking whether someone could take over? Because we had not got very far its not worth it.

If you are implying you would like to play - let me know. If this one is definitely dead i'll certainly have time, although the hhj multi player PBEMs are picking up a bit now.

Aggie
07-05-2003, 10:43
I'm thinking about the map makers here. They put effort and don't get a reward in a great game. If you can get info about the specifics of the game, I'd like to play :)

ProPain
15-05-2003, 09:06
Member list shows Pleb hasn't visited his site since the 13th of april. My guess is he wont be he here anytime soon.

Game's terminated without ladder consequences.

PP

col
15-05-2003, 12:02
Is there any mileage in folk uploading the starting save of games so that they can be reused? If we had about 50 games on file, folk could just pick one at random. Obviously some maps are fairly well known right now but in the future they may not be? If only a few turns have been played or the map has never had a screenie shown then ohers could use it. It seems a shame to waste a really good map that others might enjoy.

ProPain
15-05-2003, 12:59
he col, upping your pc by posting identical posts in different threads ;)

Just kidding, especially this map can easily be reused.

prettyvacant
15-05-2003, 13:10
quote:Originally posted by col

Is there any mileage in folk uploading the starting save of games so that they can be reused? If we had about 50 games on file, folk could just pick one at random. Obviously some maps are fairly well known right now but in the future they may not be? If only a few turns have been played or the map has never had a screenie shown then ohers could use it. It seems a shame to waste a really good map that others might enjoy.

happy to do so. Tell me how

prettyvacant
15-05-2003, 13:12
quote:Originally posted by col

surely the save would still have to be amended cos of the names and civs?