PDA

View Full Version : Note to all CDZ-Cup participants :KO stages

Kemal
23-08-2005, 16:53
Today, the first matches of the last round will be played, after which the 2nd stage of the cup will start which will determine the eventual ranking of your team in this edition of the cup.

The draw for this 2nd stage will be completely random, and will take place in the following manner:
- All group winners plus best no2 to semifinals
- Two other best no2 plus 2 best no3 play for places 5/8
- Other best no3 plus 3 no4 play for 9/12

etc.

This does mean that the draw can only take place when the final table from the league stages has become definive, i.e. when all the last group stage matches have been played. I will try to get the draw posted as soon as possible this thursday, please do not arrange or challenge anyone before the KO stage matches are posted here.

Finally:

[shout]

NEXT MATCHES TO BE PLAYED ON NEUTRAL VENUE, WITH CUP RULES!

[shout]

Feel free to pick the venue yourselves (either abroad or not), the only important thing is that no team should have home advantage in the KO stages, since there is no time to play home and away.

Good luck to all in these final group games!

socralynnek
24-08-2005, 02:58
Hehe, for the first 4 teams, you can already make the draw as Grasshoppers Elm surprisingly cathed the last spot in the semi final...

Kemal
24-08-2005, 19:33
All games finished, you can check out your team's standing after the group stages have been completed in the scores and matches thread.

*Please make sure your team has the correct info, and thus ranking, in the tables*

The draw for the KO stages will probably take place at around 23:00 CET tonight, (*live*, if there is any audience around at that time ;)).

arne1
24-08-2005, 23:02
quote:The draw for the KO stages will probably take place at around 23:00 CET tonight, (*live*, if there is any audience around at that time ;)).

I am anxiously awaiting the draw[charge]

Kemal
24-08-2005, 23:03
Well, it is taking place now... but I'll wait a few secs then before commencing, so that you can finish your toilet-break. ;)

arne1
24-08-2005, 23:08
quote:Originally posted by Kemal

Well, it is taking place now... but I'll wait a few secs then before commencing, so that you can finish your toilet-break. ;)

Thanks, I am ready now![dance]