PDA

View Full Version : WF444 vs CivGeneral - Game Ended

ProPain
06-05-2003, 11:32
Game is lagging. WF444 and CivGeneral made a final agreement on the continuation. Please let us know if things are working out or not in this thread

WildFire
06-05-2003, 16:01
Lagging? Only slightly yet again. I don't think he realizes that I gave him til Friday and if we havent played enough turns, game is over. So far we've done one turn.

CivGeneral
07-05-2003, 03:21
Sorry for the 2 Day delay, I was busy Cleaning my room and I did not want to risk getting tin trouble by not doing my chores.

WildFire
07-05-2003, 14:08
Wow, 2 days to clean your room? Must be some freakin room.

Melifluous
07-05-2003, 23:42
WF.

Chill mate, I will not have nasty anti-social behaviour in my forum without me having started it...

Joking aside, maturity calling, please try and make some space for other peoples lives without judging it.

I personally have to deal with a job, a wife and a son. In that order...

Other peoples messy rooms are another mans tax returns...

Deal with it...

This is still a game (last time I checked) and should be treated as such....

Melifluous

PS. As I saw someone on CFC post, forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much...

CivGeneral
08-05-2003, 01:41
I have just heard that WF444 has cut off my game for sending the wrong save. I still want to continue the game.

WildFire
08-05-2003, 02:21
I don't want to. All your games, including succession games over at CFC, have been stalled at your irresponsibility to play any type of game other than one against only the AI. Sending the wrong file after not playing and sending it for 2+ days was the last straw. This time I MEAN it.

Game Over.

PS. Meli...First of all, he doesnt play it enough. It takes him forever to send the damn game. And when I ask why, he always has these god awful excuses. Its like playing a PBEM chess game against him. Except that it seems like its through snail mail and we live on different continents. And you know what I have to deal with? School, brothers, homework, parents, etc.

WF

prettyvacant
08-05-2003, 09:16
quote:Originally posted by Melifluous

I assume your wife doesnt visit this site.

Lt. Killer M
08-05-2003, 09:26
quote:Originally posted by prettyvacant

quote:Originally posted by Melifluous

I assume your wife doesnt visit this site.

she does - or why do you think meli hasn't been heard of since that post?

[hammer]

Shabbaman
08-05-2003, 10:05
I thought meli's priority list was updated to freelancer-job-wife-son recently.

ProPain
08-05-2003, 10:08
Ok, everybody step out of the ring please!

Considering you guys are having different expectations from this game, I'll cut your Gordian knot. Game ended, no ladder consequences.

PP

WildFire
08-05-2003, 12:43
Thanks, but we agreed last night to end it. He wants to play another one against me too.

prettyvacant
08-05-2003, 13:24
quote:Originally posted by WildFire444

Thanks, but we agreed last night to end it. He wants to play another one against me too.
And I bet you cant wait to play him again[wallbash]

WildFire
08-05-2003, 21:41
No ladder consequences? Why the hell not? It should affect CG in some way, if it doesnt, than this whole thing was pointless because it was a ladder game!

anarres
08-05-2003, 21:48
IMO, games that are abandoned should count as a win if (and only if) the other player is no longer a ladder participant.

If CG is going to come back and play ladder games again it should be a win. If not, then it's not a ladder game, and no points should be awarded.

Of course if both sides agree a game is null an void then that is fine, but I get the impression that isn't the case here. ;)

WildFire
09-05-2003, 13:38
AFAIK, he is still part of the ladder.

Cartouche Bee
16-05-2003, 01:21
I think this was a misconduct issue.

prettyvacant
16-05-2003, 08:11
quote:Originally posted by WildFire444

Thanks, but we agreed last night to end it.

null and void then?

(btw this is really entertaining, keep it up [groucho])