PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to The Island

classical_hero
14-08-2005, 13:12
This PBEM is some what Inspired by the Movie, "The Island". If only Scarlett Johansson was part of the PBEM.

Basically this PBEM will be for 8 players with a lot of catches in this game.

1. There will be a big island in the middle of the map tha will contain all the strategic resources and the resource of Ivory. This is so that anyone can get access to SoZ.

2. The rest of the map contains a big pangea that will encompass the island. There will be four access points that will get you to the island that will be separated by sea. You still will be able to get to the Island by galley in one turn. So that means there is a sea tile in between two coastal tiles.

3. There will be no seafaring civs in this game. There will be a limit of two agricultural civs, so if you want one, you have to be quick.

4. Your capital must remain on the pangea. This is to ensure that noone delibrately trys to be only just on the island.

5. Their will only be enough strategic resources for four players. So resources will be hard to come by. Luxury resources will still be on the main pangea.

6. There will be two possible locations for Iron Works.

You will be going to the island.

More rules will be added because thing will be though of afterwards as a result of discussion.

If you need more info abot this, only ask.

Players.
Classical_Hero - Japan
Stapel - ?

classical_hero
14-08-2005, 13:14
Wrong Forum. Could a mod please put this in the open threads forum of PBEMS.

anarres
15-08-2005, 12:47
Done. :)

Stapel
15-08-2005, 13:51
Sounds great.

You need players?

classical_hero
15-08-2005, 17:11
Of course i do, that is why I have set up this game. Once we have enough player, I'll request someone to make a map to the requirements of this game.

classical_hero
15-08-2005, 17:15
quote:Originally posted by Stapel

Sounds great.

You need players?
Should i have posted this in the Opponent Finding forum first? I am a noob a this site, so if that was the case, please tell me.

Stapel
15-08-2005, 18:14
Well, I don't really know... and I'm here from pretty much the beginning...

I guess it woudl help. Usually, this forum is for games that have lifted off.

Stapel wants to be the Celts or Iroquis :)!

digger760
16-08-2005, 09:41
not another Australian.....I've just about had enough of these guys;)