PDA

View Full Version : Match Results Day 10 Season 25

Kemal
01-08-2005, 00:28
[dance][party][dance]

Woohoo, Snaken officialy promoted to the Dutch 6th division today, with a convincing 7-0 victory at home! [cool]

quote:
At FC De Snaken Arena, 23302 punters turned up, and despite threatening clouds at the horizon, no rain came. Snaken had chosen a strategic 3-4-3 formation. The following players had been chosen: Miłek - Öztürk, Lucado, Flores D'Arcais - Espinola, Fjällander, Balyon, Böőr - Sánchez, Billand, Kronskär.

breakers had chosen a strategic 4-4-2 formation. Lineup: Buurstee - Advocaat, Broekmans, Slaa, Hofland - Bremmers, van der Kaay, Wezenbeek, Vink - Kindborg, Garrido López.

In the 4:th minute the home side managed to get a 1 - 0 lead as Mauro Sánchez flipped the ball after a cross pass from the right. In the 5:th minute of the match the visitors central line of defence had to look on as Jose Maria Espinola dashed through, knocking home 2 - 0 for Snaken. In the 15:th minute Snaken put themselves up 3 - 0. The visitors defenders lost the ball to Peter Billand coming up from the left, who proceeded to cooly round the goaltender and knock the ball home. By now Snaken were drawing the troops back in order to defend their lead. Per Kronskär increased Snakens lead to 4 - 0 by putting a header away on a hooked ball from the right. Jeroen Broekmans got left behind when Snaken´s Mauro Sánchez made a sudden pull forward in the 23rd minute, finishing off with a swift strike. 5-0! A speedy charge from the left side of the field put Snaken lead up with 6 - 0. Mauro Sánchez finished that one off competently, firing from an acute angle. At that, Mauro Sánchez was noted down for a hat trick. Halftime score was 6 - 0. Snaken, bringing the final ball possession rate to 73 percent, dominated the battle.

After 47 minutes, a couple of quick and successful challenges, followed by a shot from just outside the penalty area by Peter Billand might have resulted in another goal for Snaken. However, Jurren Buurstee made a spectacular save. The referee showed Snaken's Wietse Balyon the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. Florian Lucado increased Snakens lead to 7 - 0 by putting a header away on a hooked ball from the right. When Wietse Balyon made yet another studs first tackle in the game's 64th minute, the referee was obliged to book the Snaken player for the second time, sending him off the pitch. breakers were forced to a substitution as Tim van der Kaay couldn´t continue playing due to the rough treatment, forcing Jordy Evers to come in from the sidelines. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Snaken, with an impressive 70 percent possession of the ball.

The most dominating Snaken player was without a doubt Stanisław Miłek. However, Florian Lucado made a disastrous appearance. The most dominating breakers player was without a doubt Tommy Advocaat. Jordy Evers on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 7 - 0.

Too bad though one of my first team midfielders got red carded, he will be suspended for next week match against no2, the crunch match of the season deciding the league title.

Dell19
01-08-2005, 00:34
3-3 draw after being 0-3 down at one point. Kind of disappointed to draw though since I won midfield and had the better rating. I was slightly annoyed about the time when they scored their third goal. ;) Next week an easy away game but I will be PICing so it could all go wrong.

arne1
01-08-2005, 01:46
quote:Originally posted by Kemal

[dance][party][dance]

Woohoo, Snaken officialy promoted to the Dutch 6th division today, with a convincing 7-0 victory at home! [cool]

Too bad though one of my first team midfielders got red carded, he will be suspended for next week match against no2, the crunch match of the season deciding the league title.

Congratulations. I am tied for second position. Play at number 1 next week and number 1 also has to play the other competitor.
So anything can happen.

Energy
01-08-2005, 09:51
It's getting very exhiting now. I'm first together with another team and we're playing against eachother next week. My advantage is that the next two games after this one are both walk overs. So, no problem with playing mots.

Thrawn
01-08-2005, 10:08
1-1 draw, which keeps me in 4th. :)

Mistfit
01-08-2005, 17:44
Tied for 2nd in me division. #1 guys has 25 pts and both myself and one other team has 22.

I play the other #2 team this week and play the #1 team in week 13. Thins is getting exciting!

I may post some in my own thread to get some of your input as to what I should do next :D

yndy
02-08-2005, 10:17
Well done Kemal, now you need to get ready for the real thing. I'm hearing Dutch Div VI is similar to Division V in many other countries.

ProPain
02-08-2005, 11:03
got my ass kicked 5-0 by last years (and prolly this years) champion.

Luckily my big competitor for 6th position lost as well so I retain my 6th position. Next week I play him at home, big game to determine who's staying and who's relegating.....