PDA

View Full Version : CDZ Cup problemo...

Darth Pugwash
29-07-2005, 02:49
I will be on holiday for the next 3 weeks, and I probably won't able to log in and accept friendly matches for the CDZ Cup. I am sorry, I should have considered this before I entered the cup. There are afew of possible solutions though:

-Give a 5-0 victory to whoever plays me

- One of you trustworthy fellows could take control of Pugwash FC for the next 3 weeks, and accept the matches. If there are any takers, I'll PM you my password. :)

yndy
29-07-2005, 06:21
Thanks for letting us know. Please let us know the period in which you will be away.

I must tell you that you risk your team if you want to allow another control of Pugwash for these three weeks. I must advise you to set your team in advance for the league matches and forget about friendlies. If you want to maximize training, you could set training to set pieces although it might be better to just train half your trainees.

Darth Pugwash
29-07-2005, 12:00
OK, I'll forget about the friendlies, I've already set the team for all the upcoming league matches.

I'll be away from tomorrow until the 23rd of August. :D

Kingreno
29-07-2005, 12:09
Is it even remotely possible to have internet access where you're going? If so I suggest to allow at least thursday till Saturday for the challenge to be accepted. just my 2 cents.

yndy
29-07-2005, 17:03
OK, I will highlight that you are away but we will arrange that you are challenged early in the week, every week and if you can log on even for a couple of minutes before Sunday evening every week, you will be able to arrange the friendly.

Have an excellent and relaxing vacation!

Dell19
29-07-2005, 18:31
You could potentially get a family member to login for you or someone that you know. It is breaking the rules but I think it has vaguely been allowed before to stop a team going inactive when the owner was hospitalised. I wouldn't be comfortable doing it though from home as it would be the same IP which is a bit of a giveaway.

ProPain
03-08-2005, 23:30
okI;m playing Pugwash next week, I'll be away untill monday but I'll challenge him now. If he hasnt accepted on my return I'll organise another friendly

PP

ProPain
03-08-2005, 23:31
Right can opnly do that starting tomorrow..... Hope I have time for that b4 the plane leaves

ProPain
04-08-2005, 06:30
apparently Pugwash still is 'travelling in Danmark for an international friendly'. Rules say int. challenges can be made starting thursday 6 am, practice appears different.

Melifluous
07-08-2005, 12:51
Well this seems to be the thread for it.

I am on holiday on and off for the next 2 weeks.

Have already accepted the friendly against de Burchausen (apologies for getting that completely wrong)

I hope to have some access next weekend so if some friendly person could challenge me then I'll accept then.

Have fun guys.

Melifluous

arne1
07-08-2005, 17:13
quote:
Have already accepted the friendly against de Burchausen (apologies for getting that completely wrong)

Have fun guys.

Melifluous

apology accepted. Nice how you can make it look like German. :D

And have fun!

Dell19
13-08-2005, 12:18
Mistfit hasn't accepted my challenge yet so I wonder if he is away or something?

Nevermind.

Energy
15-08-2005, 08:53
Hi Guys, pugwash didn't accept the friendly yet!!

Edit: Fixed!

akots
15-08-2005, 08:58
I will be travelling to Moscow for about a month or so. I'll have dial-up access there but it is slow and bad and not always working. I should be able to accept challenges from there but just in case may be it will not be possible.

yndy
15-08-2005, 09:23
Energy please make sure you have ht-mailed pugwash, also send him a email through the system on CDZ (you can send email although you don't know the email address. If he does not accept by tonight, please find another friendly.

I am sorry to say that I totally flooded with work at the office (started last week and doesn't seem to stop) so I won't be able to do anything else than just participate at the Cup. I hope Kemal and the others will find tha time to update the tables and games as they have brilliantly managed to so far.

Melifluous
15-08-2005, 09:54
In fact Energy?

Just get yourself another friendly now, the point of this thread was to say he's away until 23rd August.

Yndy wake up man ;)

Melifluous

yndy
15-08-2005, 12:53
[drunk][alien][cyclops]
I'm a Drunk Alien Cyclops and therefore I can't read right. Luckily there are other people around me that know what they are talking. [:p]

Shabbaman
17-08-2005, 22:31
I'm on holiday from friday through monday 29th of august. I'm playing Kemal next week, so if he's willing to accept the match tomorrow I'll even be able to enter a line up. I don't know who I'll be playing after that, but rest assured that I will accept the game at monday the 29th.

ciuly
20-08-2005, 19:05
It seems that Pugwash FC is still on holiday and didn't accept my chalange. I'll wait until Monday evening to see if he accepts and than I'll find a friendly.

Mistfit
20-08-2005, 20:22
Crvena Zvezda Strijp has yet to accept my challenge as well (challenged Thursday]. I will play ciruly if both of us end up with no match this week :D

socralynnek
20-08-2005, 21:43
Or play against me, if akots doesn't accept until Monday...

EDIT: Forget what I said, akots has already accepted...

ciuly
21-08-2005, 10:14
quote:Originally posted by Mistfit

Crvena Zvezda Strijp has yet to accept my challenge as well (challenged Thursday]. I will play ciruly if both of us end up with no match this week :D

Ok, it's a deal. If until Monday evening (ht time) my challenge is not accepted, I'll challenge you.

Mistfit
22-08-2005, 13:46
Still no acceptance from Steph... I will be away from any computer from Noon my time +4 hours from this post to Tuesday AM 24 hours from this post but if you challenge me I will accept first thing in the AM.

Darth Pugwash
26-08-2005, 13:19
I'm back. :)

Kingreno
28-08-2005, 14:59
The disciples of Kipper have not yet accepted my challenge, will get another tomorrow, haping it is possible.[sad]

Dell19
04-09-2005, 23:59
Acorazado Fuerte haven't accepted my challenge, tomorrow I will have to look for another friendly.

yndy
05-09-2005, 06:23
Even if Pugwash is back, he has not accepted my friendly. Will wait until this evening.

Darth Pugwash
05-09-2005, 12:23
Sorry, I've accepted it now. :)

Mistfit
05-09-2005, 18:45
CHALLENGED BY YOU
quote:
Challenges: 1
Elchtracht Elm
Kick-off: 9/8/2005 at 01.00
Venue: The Yellow Boot, Cup Rules. Booked!They will be travelling to USA from Deutschland.

I challenged Elchtracht Elm on Thursday. No response yet. I'm looking elsewhere. I hope I can Find a match.

Edit: Fuck I need to learn to read...It seems he already accepted Sorry!

Schip
06-09-2005, 12:10
@DELL:

well I don't know what went wrong here. I tried to challenge you last thursday but that wasn't possible. Due to moving I haven't had internet access at home, so I couldn't accept from friday to sunday. Monday I forgot, than I saw you already arranged a different friendly.

sorry for the mix up, better luck next time. Schip.

Dell19
06-09-2005, 13:41
I ended up arranging a friendly yesterday afternoon as I wasn't sure when you would be back. Usually I have challenges turned off which is probably why you couldn't challenge me on thursday. Anyway I think you would have won so you can have the victory from the game as I seem to have panicked too early.