PDA

View Full Version : CDZ-cup-matches round 2

arne1
20-07-2005, 19:33
I am in the lead in my group (for now). It is a miracle! And Schip allready lost twice, that seems like a surprise to me too.

Shabbaman
20-07-2005, 20:51
Shabba FC beats Chimica 8-1. Yndy's pressing strategy worked out extremily well.

akots
21-07-2005, 02:54
quote:Chemists - FC De Snaken 3 - 5
Date: 7/21/2005 at 01.00
MatchID: 47660845
Arena: Chemists Arena
Crowd: 1762

1762 spectators had found their way to Chemists Arena, despite the heavy rain. Chemists had chosen a strategic 3-4-3 formation. They fielded: Fugate - Cueto, R#237;os, Beal - Collazo, Vivas, Bussink, Hammond - Brown, Neely, Salatelli.

Snaken tactics involved an interesting 3-4-3 combination. The following players had been chosen: bin Mat Arif - Poorter, Buursink, Meesen - Lucado, Hintermayr, Fj#228;llander, Darwinkel - S#225;nchez, Kronsk#228;r, Catan#227;.

Chemists saw most attack opportunites on the wings and were directing their passes that way. Always quick and a menace to his opponents,Jonathan Collazo was in the 2nd minute very close to getting through, but Wilm Meesen managed to avert the attack. In the 19:th minute the home side managed to get a 1 - 0 lead as Matthieu Bussink flipped the ball after a cross pass from the right. In the 25:th minute of the match the visitors central line of defence had to look on as Stefano Salatelli dashed through, knocking home 2 - 0 for Chemists. Snaken kept trying to force their way through on the right side. Per Kronsk#228;r got his chance in the 30:th minute, but the home sides left defence held his position and was able to stop the attack. The referee showed Snaken's Wilm Meesen the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. The player down was Matthieu Bussink. The Chemists bench looked worried a while but in the end he managed to get up. A bit later Snaken's Harold Poorter easily reduced to 2 - 1 after a misunderstanding in the home sides central defense line. After 42 minutes Chemists#180;s Marco Vivas contracted a slight foot injury, but could finish the game. The teams went for a half-time break at 2 - 1. Snaken held the ball, with a clear 52 percent possession rate.

Gerard-Jan Buursink behaved like an inexperienced youth player in the 50:th minute as he gave the ball away to an opponent. Lucky for him though, there was no goal. Snaken levelled the score in the 68:th minute at 2 - 2, as Ristea Catan#227; struck home after a fine midfield combination, leaving him completely unmarked. Snaken took the lead by 2 - 3 after Baldemar Hintermayr curved a free kick into the net. Stefano Salatelli pulled a real crowd pleaser as he, in the 78:th minute, wove through the guests whole central defense line and put the 3 - 3 equaliser away. In the 84:th minute the visitors broke through on the right after some poor defending and Ristea Catan#227; put the ball away for 3 - 4. The visitors Florian Lucado took advantage of an error due to a misunderstanding between the home side#180;s goalie and central backs in the 86:th minute. 3 - 5 for Snaken. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Snaken, with an impressive 55 percent possession of the ball.

The most dominating Chemists player was without a doubt Jeffrey Brown. Darius Beal on the other hand, had a terrible day. Snaken's best player was Per Kronsk#228;r. Baldemar Hintermayr was a disappointment, however. The match ends 3 - 5.

A rather close battle especially during the first 84 minutes. But overall Snaken prevailed mostly because of higher possession and better rating and defense. [goodjob]

Most important is that nobody was injured.

arne1
21-07-2005, 05:22
quote:
Most important is that nobody was injured.

I was not unhappy with my trainee getting kicked out with plus 1. An extra training spot never hurt anybody. Only downside is that he will not be playing sunday. Well he probably wouldn't have played anyway so who cares?[cool]