PDA

View Full Version : another little utility

DrAlimentado
10-07-2005, 04:47
Here is 'oneshot' - it is not totally finished atm but it works enough to be useful.

Download OneShot Installer: OneShot0.6b (http://www.thediamondsonline.com/OneShot0.6b.zip) (~1.5mb)

You need .NET 1.1 runtime and IE6 installed.

You get one go at spending your money on a timer before you have to re-enter teh turing test text (captcha).

The app keeps the session alive 'quietly' (at a semi-random interval) and then reloads the command page to get the current amount of gold when its time to spend it.
Buy orders are processed in the order they are listed, which with the combination of literal numbers/percentage of cash to spend/spend all cash instructions per weapon gives quite a lot of flexibility.

Same deal as before with number formatting - except in this case it defaults to being off.

hopefully this one works first time round...

Mistfit
13-07-2005, 13:21
With your help setting it up it worked like a charm!

Requests:
1.) can you have it shut down after the buy has been made? This might lessen the trail for someone to follow.

2.) Can you have it log what it did and save it. We could get a running tally for what you cool little utility is saving us (not necessary but kinda cool)

DrAlimentado
13-07-2005, 18:57
if you uncheck the 'refresh when idle' checkbox in options (I think this is the default setting) then as it is it will stop refreshing the connection once the buy has been made. I'll add the option to shut itself down too though :)

it does log stuff, but it only echo's it to the option tabpage atm - I can get it to save all that to file very easy, who knows I might even add some settings so you can control what events it logs.

Mistfit
13-07-2005, 18:59
[goodjob]