PDA

View Full Version : Match Results Day 5 Season 26

Thrawn
26-06-2005, 15:13
quote:The crowd of 10600 turning up at Sagge's sages Arena today were greeted by some nasty showers of rain. Sagges had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Cartwright - Gurnell, Waqanitoga, Dunn - Buteux, Fossas, Schwarz, Kaleel, Lautscham - Fursdon, Walsh.

Marlins tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. Lineup: Refkivanza - Cassella, Noonan, Packer - Matussin, Tuilagi, Walter, Schuster, Insalaco - Ibrahim, McGowan.

Marlins took the lead in the games 3rd minute with 0 - 1 after some elegant plays down the middle. Darren McGowan was the scorer. With a shot floated in from just outside the penalty area in the 10:th minute, Steven Fursdon of Sagges evened the score to 1 - 1. Sagges will have to do without Steven Fursdon for a time due to a bad foot injury. He was substituted by Reg Barrett. Jorge Fossas gave his Sagges the lead with 2 - 1, as he successfully challenged both the guests central defenders, then placed the ball unreachably at the goaltenders right post. A really bad tackle inside the penalty area in the 28:th minute gave the referee no other choice but to award visiting Marlins the penalty shot. Taylor Tuilagi knocked home 2 - 2. In the 34:th minute cheers broke out as Damien Lautscham found his way through the guests central defense line, clipping the 3 - 2 goal in for Sagges. The teams went for a half-time break at 3 - 2. Marlins, bringing the final ball possession rate to 52 percent, dominated the battle.

With 57 minutes played Harvey Buteux could have brought this one home for Sagges as he charged up on the left, but his hooked ball went just a bit too high. Reg Barrett was ever so close to scoring after an excellent corner which was then extended by Jorge Fossas, but the ball went into the frame. Sagges put themselves up 4 - 2 when Lucien Waqanitoga broke through on the right, leaving the entire defensive box behind him. Marlins's Mohd Satar Matussin got himself booked after a foul. Marlins reduced to 4 - 3 on a penalty laid at the left post by Taylor Tuilagi. In the 73th minute, Sagges's Cristian Gurnell received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. Marlins were forced to a substitution as Eko Refkivanza couldn´t continue playing due to the rough treatment, forcing Lorenzo Marsh to come in from the sidelines. A really bad tackle inside the penalty area in the 77:th minute gave the referee no other choice but to award visiting Marlins the penalty shot. Taylor Tuilagi knocked home 4 - 4. At that, Taylor Tuilagi was noted down for a hat trick. In the 78:th minute the visitors broke through on the right after some poor defending and Darren McGowan put the ball away for 4 - 5. Marlins held the ball, with a clear 54 percent possession rate.

The most dominating Sagges player was without a doubt Mansoor Kaleel. However, Harihuru Cartwright made a disastrous appearance. The most dominating Marlins player was without a doubt Taylor Tuilagi. Lorenzo Marsh on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 4 - 5.

Really happy with this win. :) MOTS'ed it, and was chewing my fingernails a bit when I was 4-2 down. Only downside is the injury to my keeper, the replacement is only Inadequate. :(

Dell19
26-06-2005, 22:09
Well I got totally destroyed which was fun because I was MOTSing and my ratings have gone into a massive decline. Oh and this happened:

In the to 74:th minute a very unfortunate collision in the home teams penalty area led to Wartham´s Niels Vendelø being carried off the pitch and replaced by Quintin Mika.

I thought he had just collided with another player but apparently he got hit by the team bus and is out for 7 weeks.

Kingreno
26-06-2005, 22:33
[aargh]screwed up my line-up forcing a forward as inner mid while the one that should have been inner-mid played as a forward.

On top of that I got an over-confidence-event!! That is wierd as I have only Strong confidence and I did NOT PIC this...anyone have a clue why it happened?

In better news, my opponent also fucked up his Line-up forgetting to play a wonger as extra forward resulting in a 3-5-2 lineup he never plays.

quote:Weather conditions were fairly good for football, and The Milfdome saw a crowd turnout of 17610. Aristocats had chosen a strategic 4-5-1 formation. The following players had been chosen: Pinto - Maassen, Gaastra, Angelle, Vink - bin Omar, Latinovics, Sitzia, Panvert, Dalhuizen - Myrstad.

Hammers tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. Lineup: Pajares - Torrado, Ferrari, Parashutinskiy - Kranenbarg, Kärrman, Cousin, Rujan, Vester - Revshøj, Abbott.

At the beginning of the game, Aristocats appeared to already have taken this victory to the bank. The referee showed Aristocats's Ger Gaastra the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. Hammers seemed to suffer a certain amount of confusion and were down to the inadequate level of organisation. The teams went for a half-time break at 0 - 0. Hammers held the ball, with a clear 59 percent possession rate.

Hammers -coach had an extra briefing during the break, and after that his players had solid organisation. Hammers had a good opportunity to score the lead goal but the home team goaltender Armando Pinto saved Hauge Revshøj´s shot headed for the top corner. Hammers seemed to suffer a certain amount of confusion and were down to the weak level of organisation. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Hammers, with an impressive 57 percent possession of the ball.

Most important Aristocats player was Ger Gaastra. However, Mats Myrstad made a disastrous appearance. The most dominating Hammers player was without a doubt Tom Kärrman. Falke Vester was a disappointment, however. The match ends 0 - 0.

Boring match. He had one chance, I had one yellow card.[hmm]

Dell19
26-06-2005, 22:56
Over confidence can happen when you play a team 5 places below you and if you have solid confidence so if you are the top 3 in the league you could theoretically have an overconfidence event depending on wo you are playing.