PDA

View Full Version : Match Results Day 4 Season 26

Thrawn
19-06-2005, 16:08
quote:15604 spectators arrived at Marlin Stadium, where weather conditions were pretty good for football. Marlins started off with a 3-5-2 lineup. The following players had been chosen: Refkivanza - Cassella, Noonan, Packer - Matussin, Tuilagi, Johnson, Walter, Insalaco - Ibrahim, McGowan.

A&M started off with a 3-5-2 lineup. The following players had been chosen: Campilho - Manning, Woodward, Pearce - Posadas, Pichot, García, Řyen, Clifton-Everest - Flynn, Picanço.

Marlins immediately set off pressing their opponents. A&M saw most attack opportunites on the wings and were directing their passes that way. Some quick foot work on the left side of the field in the 11th minute left A&M´s Edil Posadas completely free to score. 0 - 1 for the visitors. Marlins were able to press their opponents, causing the game to be a bit of a stalemate at times. The referee showed A&M's Knut Řyen the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. Marlins´s Darren McGowan made a successful breakthrough attempt in the game´s 20:th minute and should have levelled the score, but clipped it over the bar. In the 22nd minute Marlins was able to score the equalising 1 - 1 goal. Mohammad Ibrahim picked up a pass coming in from the right and chipped it past the away teams goalie. The teams went for a half-time break at 1 - 1. A&M held the ball, with a clear 56 percent possession rate.

Many thought Mohammad Ibrahim ought to have been awarded a penalty shot in the 49:th minute, as he went down trying to circle the visitors keeper Sidónio Campilho. Some quick foot work on the left side of the field in the 56:th minute left A&M´s Knut Řyen completely free to score. 1 - 2 for the visitors. After the ball got lifted in from the left Enrique Pichot was on his own in the home side´s penalty area 65 minutes into the game, and should have scored, but missed, probably due to lack of concentration. After 74 minutes of play Erez Walter equalised for Marlins after an elegant attack from the right. In the 74:th minute cheers broke out as Mohammad Ibrahim found his way through the guests central defense line, clipping the 3 - 2 goal in for Marlins. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by A&M, with an impressive 55 percent possession of the ball.

The most dominating Marlins player was without a doubt Kenneth Johnson. Mohd Satar Matussin on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating A&M player was without a doubt Enrique Pichot. Knut Řyen on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 3 - 2.

Really happy with this, as I was expecting to lose. I guess having 2 of my PM trainees pop this week helped. :)

Melifluous
19-06-2005, 16:14
Good work Thrawn!

Nice when you get something unexpected huh?

quote:Originally posted by Thrawn

Really happy with this, as I was expecting to lose.

So were most of the people voting in the Toto.

2 people thought you would win though, Me and Dell [goodjob]

Melifluous

Mistfit
19-06-2005, 16:59
74th min goal musses up my prediction of a tie. :D good game

Dell19
19-06-2005, 19:08
TBH I haven't had that much time so I just randomly chose numbers based on the descriptions. :)

Winning 3-0 at the moment.

Kingreno
19-06-2005, 21:59
This is turning into a rather delirious season! I clinched yet another victory (0-1) away at a team that was prognosed top-3, I actually went for Midfield this time instead of Counterattack which my opponent expected, his predictable AIM gave me this vic, 100% sure. This result gives me 10 out of 4. I did not even field my best defence, they play wednesday in the Cup.

quote:21714 spectators had come to Sparta55 Kasteel this cloudy day. Sparta55 tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Laumans - Geerts, Hilgersom, Kanjilal - Wielgosz, Hoogervorst, Lemmens, Parlapanski, Christodorescu - Remmen, Meesters.

Aristocats had chosen a strategic 4-5-1 formation. The following players had been chosen: Pinto - Vink, Gaastra, Angelle, Petkovšek - bin Omar, Sitzia, Myrstad, Panvert, Dalhuizen - Latinovics.

Sparta55 clearly preferred attacks in the middle. In the 2th minute, Aristocats's Miklós Latinovics received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. 2 minutes into the game a free kick combination hooked into the box almost resulted in the home team taking the lead, but the last header went wide. The referee showed Aristocats's Denis Panvert the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. Sparta55 made a bid to take the lead as a ball coming in from the right hand side left Mischa Remmen completely alone with keeper Armando Pinto, who made a spectacular block. The counterattacks of Aristocats were deadly and 34 minutes into the game, Adriaan Dalhuizen got a long pass from the right flank, making 0 - 1. 0 - 1 was the half-time score. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Sparta55, with an impressive 54 percent possession of the ball.

Johnny Angelle of Aristocats received a yellow card in the 48th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. Aristocats came close to extending their lead as Hairil Zamri bin Omar delivered a long range shot from the right but the angle was too sharp, and the shot hit the side of the goal. Sparta55, bringing the final ball possession rate to 54 percent, dominated the battle.

The most dominating Sparta55 player was without a doubt Ida Kanjilal. However, Lion Meesters made a disastrous appearance. Most important Aristocats player was Ger Gaastra. Stojan Petkovšek was a disappointment, however. The match ends 0 - 1.

I expect a loss wednesday so this will proly be my best run in a long time:

quote:The team is undefeated for 12 competition games and has 4 wins in a row

Kemal
19-06-2005, 22:55
Excellent results for Thrawn and KR [goodjob],and another one to add to that list here:

quote:
24684 spectators had come to FC De Snaken Arena this cloudy day. Snaken tactics involved an interesting 3-4-3 combination. Lineup: Mi#322;ek - Poorter, Öztürk, Flores D'Arcais - Espinola, Balyon, Rogersson, Halling - Sánchez, Kronskär, Catană.

Ex1 tactics involved an interesting 4-5-1 combination. Lineup: Garibaldi - Pion, Dongelmans, Gyllenblom, Pacey - Justesen, Omar, Siggaard, Machado, Akmut - Hartblom.

Ex1 clearly preferred attacks in the middle. Snaken took the lead in the 1st minute after a magnificent free kick. Ristea Catană adjusted the score to 1 - 0. The crowd was silenced in the 10:th minute as the visiting teams Omer Abbas Omar came in from the left, levelling the score to 1 - 1. Ex1 had a good opportunity to score the lead goal but the home team goaltender Stanis#322;aw Mi#322;ek saved Johan Gyllenblom´s shot headed for the top corner. The referee showed Ex1's Ugo Siggaard the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. 29 minutes into the game Per Hartblom had to leave the pitch due to a knee injury. In came Asher Goldshtein. Snaken tried to break through in the middle repeatedly, but kept getting stuck on the visitors defenders. In the game's 38th minute, Snaken's Per Kronskär fell dramatically just outside the penalty area. However, the referee booked Per Kronskär for taking a dive. Some beautiful plays on the left side of the field resulted in a 39:th minute goal by Boe Halling for Snaken, putting them ahead 2 - 1. 2 - 1 was the half-time score. Snaken held the ball, with a clear 55 percent possession rate.

After 60 minutes Per Kronskär put Snaken ahead 3 - 1 as he rose to head in a hooked ball, the result of an effort from the right side. In the 67:th minute Omer Abbas Omar had a fantastic opportunity to reply but his shot hit the side of the goal. Johan Gyllenblom got left behind when Snaken´s Ristea Catană made a sudden pull forward in the 68:th minute, finishing off with a swift strike. 4-1! After this Snaken lowered the tempo in order to concentrate on their defensive efforts. With 69 minutes played Mauro Sánchez could have brought this one home for Snaken as he charged up on the left, but his hooked ball went just a bit too high. After 77 minutes, a couple of quick and successful challenges, followed by a shot from just outside the penalty area by Berke Can Öztürk might have resulted in another goal for Snaken. However, Joăo Alexandre Garibaldi made a spectacular save. Snaken held the ball, with a clear 57 percent possession rate.

Snaken's best player was Stanis#322;aw Mi#322;ek. Diego Flores D'Arcais on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating Ex1 player was without a doubt Ugo Siggaard. Joăo Alexandre Garibaldi on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 4 - 1.

With this 4-1 demolition job over the closest competitor for the title, some insiders within FC De Snaken already have been heard saying thay they are convinced another league championship might be going their way!

Melifluous
19-06-2005, 23:27
Well what can I say.

30,000 spectators turned up at my place to watch me dismantle my opponents 8-0 whilst playing it cool.

I kicked his defender and goalkeeper off the pitch and he had no replacement keeper, he played the 2nd half with 10 men [goodjob]

Could get boring this season.

Next week might be more interesting though, my only semi-real opposition in the league, away.

Melifluous