PDA

View Full Version : Match Results Day 3 Season 26

Melifluous
12-06-2005, 21:05
Ah a nice easy match away from home.

I PIC this one and still beat his on stars 21.5 to 33.5.

1-5 I'm 3 and 0 for the start of this league and not really that worried about losing ANY game this season.

Question is, should I lose a game on purpose this season to keep my games simple? [fdevil]

Anyways the match report. My top scorer gets 4 in this one [:P]

quote:
ice cold - Meli's Manglers 1 - 5 [HT Live] Hattrick Hall of Fame (match) hattriX-Ray live! (played matches) hattriX-Ray head to head (played matches) [Add this match to your bookmarks]

View game: HT Live Hattrick Hall of Fame (match) hattriX-Ray live! (played matches) hattriX-Ray head to head (played matches)
Date: 12/06/2005 at 18.00
MatchID: 44417710
Arena: ice cold Arena
Crowd: 9046

Weather conditions were fairly good for football, and ice cold Arena saw a crowd turnout of 9046. cold had chosen a strategic 4-4-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Butler - Johnson, Mant, da Silva, Cross - Ryan, MacMath, Brookstein, Masilamani - Pardini, Saywell.

Manglers tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Becerra - Bryan, Castellanos, Carrol - Quigley-Parks, Carroll, de Klaver, Sprengen, Magnusson - van de Duin, Eriksson.

Roy Johnson sailed high, high above the opponents as he headed the 1-0 in after a corner kick after 18 minutes of play. Manglers got a chance to level the score as Tomas H. Eriksson suddenly found himself free with the goaltender but the finishing shot hit the bar. 34 minutes into the game Manglers´s Xavio van de Duin found a gap in the home sides central defense scoring to make it 1 - 1. Manglers´s 1 - 2 goal came from a questionable penalty. Xavio van de Duin struck that one home without a second thought. The visitors Roddy Carroll took advantage of an error due to a misunderstanding between the home side´s goalie and central backs in the 38:th minute. 1 - 3 for Manglers. After this Manglers lowered the tempo in order to concentrate on their defensive efforts. 1 - 3 was the half-time score. Manglers held the ball, with a clear 70 percent possession rate.

Xavio van de Duin increased Manglers´s lead to 1 - 4 by a superb free kick strike, flying in just under the far top corner. At that, Xavio van de Duin was noted down for a hat trick. In the games 55:th minute Tomas H. Eriksson nearly put the visitors another one up as he broke through and fired from just outside the box, his shot passed just over the bar. The referee showed cold's Jaime Ryan the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. Manglers increased the lead to 1 - 5 as Xavio van de Duin scored from the penalty spot, putting the ball in near the top left corner. Manglers, bringing the final ball possession rate to 81 percent, dominated the battle.

The most dominating cold player was without a doubt Robert da Silva. Lloyd Mant on the other hand, had a terrible day. Most important Manglers player was Erdem de Klaver. Frank Magnusson on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 1 - 5.

In other news, my 2 best IM trainees both hit 4 stars for this match for the first time [goodjob]

Melifluous

Kingreno
12-06-2005, 21:23
Hmm, and will you try to stay up next season or relegate on purpose again?

Edit:

I won 3-0 while sparing my best defenders for wednesdays cup match.

quote:At The Milfdome, 20756 punters turned up, and despite threatening clouds at the horizon, no rain came. Aristocats tactics involved an interesting 4-5-1 combination. They fielded: Pinto - Vink, Zirngibl, Petkovšek, Gaastra - Dalhuizen, van den Burg, Sitzia, Myrstad, bin Omar - Latinovics.

Veenstra tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: van Stiphout - Cejas, Schols, Tjäderland - Luijten, Brummelhuis, Dobrijevic, Klobučar, Vieira - Guest, Pare.

Veenstra saw most attack opportunites on the wings and were directing their passes that way. Many thought Timmy Vink ought to have been awarded a penalty shot in the 4:th minute, as he went down trying to circle the visitors keeper Dave van Stiphout. Aristocats created a good opportunity to score in the games 6:th minute when Miklós Latinovics`s hooked ball created a scuffle in front of the goal, and the visitors defenders had a hard time clearing the ball. Henning Zirngibl of Aristocats received a yellow card in the 8th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. In the 19:th minute the home side managed to get a 1 - 0 lead as Wout van den Burg flipped the ball after a cross pass from the right. Mats Tjäderland received some harsh words from his coach after he acted foolishly, probably out of lack of experience, in the 24:th minute and almost caused an opponent to score. In the 25:th minute Aristocats put themselves up 2 - 0. The visitors defenders lost the ball to Miklós Latinovics coming up from the left, who proceeded to cooly round the goaltender and knock the ball home. After this Aristocats lowered the tempo in order to concentrate on their defensive efforts. Halftime score was 2 - 0. Aristocats held the ball, with a clear 64 percent possession rate.

A speedy charge from the left side of the field put Aristocats lead up with 3 - 0. Hairil Zamri bin Omar finished that one off competently, firing from an acute angle. Veenstra made a substitution in the 69:th minute. Jacob Brummelhuis limped off the field and was replaced by Peter Rambom. Dave van Stiphout was caught napping a bit later as Massimiliano Sitzia lifted a ball over him after a free kick, but the ball hit the bar, rebounding into the keepers arms. The home side´s Adriaan Dalhuizen came close to extending the lead in the 78:th minute. His shot came in off the right hand side but Dave van Stiphout managed saving with a fingernail. Veenstra's Alberto Cejas got himself booked after a foul. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Aristocats, with an impressive 66 percent possession of the ball.

Aristocats's best player was Ger Gaastra. Stojan Petkovšek was a disappointment, however. Most important Veenstra player was Manuel Vieira. Bill Pare on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 3 - 0.

Melifluous
12-06-2005, 22:45
quote:Originally posted by Kingreno

Hmm, and will you try to stay up next season or relegate on purpose again?

You being funny sonny? [hmm]

I should be good enough to stay up next season in Div V this time I think.

Made a couple of purchases tonight that should push my total stars up to about 37 and round out my team a little.

Might be playing my B team in the division again this season though, so maybe the cup could be within my grasp this season??

Melifluous

Dell19
12-06-2005, 23:08
Got 127 hatstats in away game against a team that got 140 and won 3-4 after a bit of luck, helped along by my better attack ratings. I was 2-0 down at the start so it was a nice comeback but not as good as English Brit's who came back from 4-0 down to win 5-4.

My ratings suck at the moment because of terrible form.

Melifluous
12-06-2005, 23:13
Yeah I saw that Dell,

Was watching both yours and EBs game live tonight as well as my own and the rest of my division.

Was great to see you both comeback to win [goodjob]

Melifluous

Shabbaman
12-06-2005, 23:19
I motsed and beat my arch rival 2-1, good times. Next up is another pic, so that compensates the mots a bit.

Thrawn
13-06-2005, 05:48
quote:The 10764 spectators at The Dog Kennel were in for an afternoon of sunshine. Dynasty tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. They fielded: Baker - Burl, Young, Rauz - Stuart, Clarke, Williams, Haugen, Jimack - Nalatu, Villa-Lobos.

Marlins had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Refkivanza - Cassella, Noonan, Packer - Matussin, Tuilagi, Johnson, Walter, Insalaco - Ibrahim, McGowan.

Dynasty saw most attack opportunites on the wings and were directing their passes that way. Some beautiful plays on the left side of the field resulted in a 2nd minute goal by Ronnie Jimack for Dynasty, putting them ahead 1 - 0. A speedy charge from the left side of the field put Dynasty lead up with 2 - 0. Robert Nalatu finished that one off competently, firing from an acute angle. After 23 minutes Kim Haugen put Dynasty ahead 3 - 0 as he rose to head in a hooked ball, the result of an effort from the right side. The structure of the game started to change as Dynasty decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. After an industrious effort down the middle Ronnie Jimack could have closed the game off in the 25:th minute, but his finishing shot hit the post. The teams went for a half-time break at 3 - 0. Marlins, bringing the final ball possession rate to 56 percent, dominated the battle.

The visitors replied in the game's 47th minute, scoring the 3 - 1 goal, as Darren McGowan dashed up the middle, easily lobbing the ball over the home teams keeper. The visitors replied in the game's 55th minute, scoring the 3 - 2 goal, as Darren McGowan dashed up the middle, easily lobbing the ball over the home teams keeper. Things were going to get worse for the visitors. Benny Burl squirmed himself through the central defense line in the 64:th minute, asserting the lead to 4 - 2. The visitors replied in the game's 67th minute, scoring the 4 - 3 goal, as Mohammad Ibrahim dashed up the middle, easily lobbing the ball over the home teams keeper. Marlins held the ball, with a clear 66 percent possession rate.

Dynasty's best player was Ezra Clarke. Elmo Rauz on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating Marlins player was without a doubt Kenneth Johnson. Mohd Satar Matussin was a disappointment, however. The match ends 4 - 3.

Not entirely sure how I lost this. Our teams were fairly even (his 28 stars to my 27.5), so it just came down to bad luck I suppose. Playing the league leader next week, expecting another loss, but hopefully 2 wins after that. :)

Kemal
13-06-2005, 10:08
Easy win, and my greatest competitor lost 2-3 at home, so a very good weekend for De Snaken. Got 8 chances despite my opponent pressing, but no less than 3 Quick SEs were largely to thank for that I suppose.

quote:
21932 spectators had come to FC De Snaken Arena this cloudy day. Snaken started off with a 3-4-3 lineup. The following players had been chosen: Mi#322;ek - Flores D'Arcais, Öztürk, Poorter - Lucado, Balyon, Halling, Espinola - Sánchez, Kronskär, Catană.

Waar had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: van Noort - Bolańo, Abbink, Overwijn - Delaune, Verhulst, Spijkerman, Du#380;y#324;ski, Torres - Fitzgerald, van der Plas.

Waar immediately set off pressing their opponents. Mauro Sánchez´s speed was made justice as he darted past his marker and struck an opening pass to Per Kronskär who scored the 1-0 goal. In the 10:th minute Snaken put themselves up 2 - 0. The visitors defenders lost the ball to Wietse Balyon coming up from the left, who proceeded to cooly round the goaltender and knock the ball home. In the 13th minute, Waar's Nathan Spijkerman received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. Snaken were forced to a substitution as Florian Lucado couldn´t continue playing due to the rough treatment, forcing Joakim Fjällander to come in from the sidelines. Mauro Sánchez made a nice rush in the 37 minute, but was eventually stopped by Joop Abbink. In the 40:th minute of the match the visitors central line of defence had to look on as Boe Halling dashed through, knocking home 3 - 0 for Snaken. A speedy charge from the left side of the field put Snaken lead up with 4 - 0. Ristea Catană finished that one off competently, firing from an acute angle. The structure of the game started to change as Snaken decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. After 42 minutes Snaken´s Boe Halling contracted a slight foot injury, but could finish the game. The teams went for a half-time break at 4 - 0. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Snaken, with an impressive 72 percent possession of the ball.

At this time in the match, Waar were using their skills at the press to successfully put pressure on their opponents. Joop Abbink got left behind when Snaken´s Ristea Catană made a sudden pull forward in the 62nd minute, finishing off with a swift strike. 5-0! With 71 minutes played Boe Halling could have brought this one home for Snaken as he charged up on the left, but his hooked ball went just a bit too high. Snaken's Berke Can Öztürk got himself booked after a foul. After 88 minutes, a couple of quick and successful challenges, followed by a shot from just outside the penalty area by Harold Poorter might have resulted in another goal for Snaken. However, Nils van Noort made a spectacular save. Snaken held the ball, with a clear 73 percent possession rate.

The most dominating Snaken player was without a doubt Stanis#322;aw Mi#322;ek. Diego Flores D'Arcais on the other hand, had a terrible day. Waar's best player was Olaf Overwijn. However, Robbie Verhulst made a disastrous appearance. The match ends 5 - 0.

yndy
13-06-2005, 15:02
Unbelievable, I won 6-1 away at one of the top teams in the league. The effect of delirious TS + playing normal really increases the midfield big time.