PDA

View Full Version : Half a week of training lost...

Kemal
11-06-2005, 16:28
Just to inform all Dutch players (that do not frequent the HT-conferences much) in case they keep track of their training progress via external programs or excel sheets, it is almost certain that all players that played in a friendly/cup match last week have not received any training. Therefore, they have trained one week less than expected or that assistant programs say they have.

There have been reports on this from other countries as well, so maybe our non-Dutch teams here at CDZ might want to check up on their trainees as well, and see if you too have something like a +1 form, +20 TSI trainee that should have received training this week... :(

It's really bad but it seems it will not be fixed by the HTs, who really should be more open into their communications to the players with regard to bugs like these that tend to happen in one country or the other on about a monthly basis... (though many reports are of course obviously false as well).

Shabbaman
11-06-2005, 18:49
Stupid wankers.

Kingreno
11-06-2005, 21:32
well that sucks. [cry]

Shabbaman
12-06-2005, 13:31
AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

What I just read in the corresponding thread in the dutch HT-forum:

quote:Well, one can only hope that everything goes fine next week. All of this sounds very familiar to what has been going on in Suomi for at least two months so I wouldn't put my hopes up. Also the HT's have confirmed through Suomi GM's that they are looking into the alleged problem and have been doing that for over a month now. In Suomi, this problem seems to affect mid-week matches only but not for everyone so I could imagine it's not an easy bug to find. So this Dutch/other countries problem this time sounds very familiar.

Sounds horrible, if true. Bad prospect...

yndy
13-06-2005, 16:04
I can't really comment since i'm training shooting and the tsi of my trainees increases slow anyway. So I have no idea if I got training or not but hope I did.