PDA

View Full Version : Poll: 16+ Map settings

Markstar
06-06-2005, 16:18
Alright, select which kind of map you want. Each answer get's a value ranging from 0-4 and at the end the the average value is the chosen setting.

Of course we also have to decide on what to do about the tribes. Another poll? What about the rules?

And who is going to make the map?

As always, suggestions/comments are very welcome! [goodjob]

Markstar
06-06-2005, 16:25
I voted for a totally balanced map with everything revealed since from my (limited) experience that was the most fun.
This way the map maker could build in interesting/challenging situations, like ressources on difficult to reach places, different ways of attacking, etc.

Furthermore, a nice map with a lot of bonus stuff would allow every team to build up a considerable force so this would allow for a lot of fighting. [soldier] Imo it's just more fun that way. [smokin]

Matrix
15-06-2005, 17:37
You're asking the obvious from me. [tongue]

Kemal
15-06-2005, 17:48
Well, I'm okay with most settings I suppose, except that I would not like very early warmongering maps.... the earlier the fighting takes place the more the RNG will effect the game, we don't want an early archer vs spear battle decide the outcome for an entire team, there should be some time to build the empire and thus possible defences.

Continents seems fine with me, archi would be good as well in my opinion. :)

Map should always be hidden, exploration is an integral part of the game I feel.