PDA

View Full Version : Back....

Elsaak
20-05-2005, 14:06
Hello everybody.
As some of you have seen, I'm back and just involves more in the game by becoming an HT-supporter for 3 months..

I spendt one season in D7, bottom level in France.
It was a season axed on preparing a better team : I'm now with almost 28 players, +/- 30.000 of TSI total.
last year, I scored 102 goals, 6ç against me = 14 victories, the title and the best scorer tilte.
So, it was not so bad....

for the next season, I joined a French forum call L'Alliance, where about 30 players help me a lot : it's easier for me in my French language....

My objectives for the F-26th season :
-The title, even if I've just reach this div ; at leat, a place in the TOP 3.
- 3 rounds in Coupe de France, but it would be very difficult because, coming from the bottom div, I'm not very well ranked...
- Hope to catch a good player (at least 1000 TSI) from my Formation Camp, which isn't yet "very good"....
- want to buy at mid-season a good CM defensive, about 5* ; or change my trainer for a better one at the end of the season.... Don't know yet what my finances will allow me...

-And at last, I would like to participate a friendly Cup ; don't know yet if I would come in CDZ international cup or if I would be allowed to joined L'Alliance Cup....

seen you soon :)