PDA

View Full Version : Banzai is on Holiday (or will be soon)!

Banzai
09-05-2005, 18:33
I will be enjoying the Turkish girls on the beach of Antalya from Wednesday May 11th till Wednesday May 18th!

The following PBEM will be on hold:
- Fab4
- Tiny Chaos III
- Swimmingpool (if I ever recieve a save..)
- Darkness
- Eldakkar
Hey.. thats all of them! :)

Also, my KoC account will be suspended for one week.
I see no reason to destroy my defense and give others millions of cash.
Although I would have a lof of attack turns when I get back.. [smirk]

See you later!

Banzai!

Pastorius
09-05-2005, 18:37
Been to Alanya, and I found the Swedish girls to be better than the Turkish.

Darkness
09-05-2005, 23:10
Have fun! :)

Banzai
10-05-2005, 19:19
Thanks Darkness :)

@Paal.. thats why I go to Antalya.. the Turkish girls are much better there! [:p]

Banzai!

Shabbaman
10-05-2005, 20:43
Happy holiday banzai!

Lt. Killer M
11-05-2005, 12:25
have fun, banzai, and, well, have THAT kind of fun as well ;)

Banzai
18-05-2005, 11:41
Back!

Jesus Christ... those Russian girls are.. [mouth]
[:p][:p]

[charge]

Darkness
18-05-2005, 12:22
Excellent! :)

I hope you had a lot of fun!

Now get back to our game! ;) That way maybe I'll get to see a save from at least one of my four PBEM's this week...

Banzai
18-05-2005, 12:34
quote:Originally posted by Darkness

Excellent! :)

I hope you had a lot of fun!

Now get back to our game! ;) That way maybe I'll get to see a save from at least one of my four PBEM's this week...

Check your inbox :D

Darkness
18-05-2005, 12:38
Man, you're fast!

Gues what's on top of my to-do list for when I get home from work tonight! :D

Plux
18-05-2005, 13:07
quote:Originally posted by Banzai

Back!

Jesus Christ... those Russian girls are.. [mouth]
[:p][:p]

[charge]

I heard about them, they are all called Natascha, right? And their love doesn't come for free [coool]

Beam
19-05-2005, 00:09
Pix plz!

anarres
19-05-2005, 12:09
My friend wants to know where you went in Atalya (cos she's just been there). :)

Banzai
19-05-2005, 21:50
@Plux: Natascha, Nadia, Julia... I did not ask how expensive they are as most of the time they were in the company of very big and ugly Russian guys.
I always wondered how those ugly guys got such a pretty girls.. they probably earned a lot of money in the navy to buy one [hmm]

@Beam: I am not that kind of guy that takes sneaky pictures of half naked Russians girls at the swimmingpool, like this..
http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/uploaded/banzai/200551921466_russianchick.JPG

I prefer to shoot pictures while they are dancing in the disco ;)
http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/uploaded/banzai/2005519214825_dancingchick.JPG
(no, that is not my hand)

@Anarres: We stayed in the Kiris Alinda Beach hotel near Kemer, about 50km southwest of Antalya.

Pastorius
19-05-2005, 22:22
Good thing you are not that kind of guy then ;)

akots
20-05-2005, 05:28
I knew and still know a Russian lady who is amazed every time she comes to Houston: "What a good-looking men are here and such ugly women. How come?" - she's constantly asking me. [lol]

I've been in Kemer 3 years ago in late August. It is a splendid place indeed and very funny. Lots of Russian whores there btw. And dirt cheap. This is fucking sad. [sad]

akots
20-05-2005, 05:32
quote:Originally posted by Banzai
... they probably earned a lot of money in the navy to buy one [hmm] ...

Don't think that Russian navy is that profitable. They are just probably some businessmen or whatever, may be mafia guys. This place (Antalya) is a very popular and inexpensive resort where probably half of Russia went already or is going to go rather soon. It is relatively inexpensive with good beaches and pleasant nature and Russians don't need a visa stamp to get there.

Banzai
29-08-2005, 20:59
I will be on holiday again from 3 till 21 september :D
I am going to visit the Inca in Peru!
More of that later..

My PBEM with Eldakkar and Darkness will be on hold during that time.
Darkness will replace me in the Swimmingpool and Tiny Chaos III during my absence.
I will not be able to play turns in the 16+ game in the Gremlins team, but the others are very capable of playing without me.
Also I can not play turns in the Stuttgart game. I have not heared from Grille in a long time, so I do not know what will happen during my vacation.

I'll be back!

Banzai!