PDA

View Full Version : TOTO Results!

Kingreno
08-05-2005, 22:05
with only Akots' match in USA not yet played the "final" result is not 100% sure but since it is not that importnat for the final results, here it is!

Congrats and Gold medalist!

Kemal :D

Lucked out and Silver Medalist!

Kingreno. woohoo.

Well done and Bronze Medalist!

[b]Akots [thumbsup]

To the rest! Well done all and thanx for participating! Your weekly participation madem my work so much more fun.[tongue]

http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/uploaded/Kingreno/20055822232_p20050509.jpg
74.42KB

As every game has a prize too, Kemal now has the honor of arranging the next 10 weeks of toto, if he wants of course. Declining is totally acceptable, I'll keep doing it otherwise, but with less vigor[mischief]. Let me know if you're interested, it's not that much work.[smirk]

Kemal
26-05-2005, 22:13
Totally forgot about this I'm afraid, since the next league match is already this sunday too late for a toto now, but I have to say that I think I'm not the most suited person anyway for this job, mostly due to time constraints (the time I do spent on hattrick I'd rather put into organizing and streamlining the cdz-cup (okay and search the transfer list for a skill trade now and then [blush2]).

Since I think the idea in itself is well worth a repeat, would perhaps someone else like to volunteer for this? If not perhaps a joint effort with me, kr or both?

Btw, In case I would do a toto, there will be no fancy graphics or anything like kr provided to present the scores, those who have seen my worker schemes in the isdg know what kind of mess I make with such tables.. ;)

socralynnek
28-05-2005, 12:10
I can do it, if you then accept, that the results will often be posted on Tuesday.
But I would like someone to help looking which matches to take, so maybe KR or Kemal or someone else can chose them some time.
But if noone else wants to do it, I start by posting the matches next week on Tuesday.

Kingreno
28-05-2005, 13:18
I will compete but honestly have no time to help organise.

Kemal
28-05-2005, 13:32
Thanks socralynnek [goodjob], and sure I'm willing to assist with the toto and help to pick some matches from time to time, np. :)

Swingue
28-05-2005, 15:11
hmm, at least I won something though I didn't participate 2/3 of the toto ;)