PDA

View Full Version : Tiny 4Player SPOILER

Lt. Killer M
05-04-2005, 11:08
wow - first map by Rik Meleet that I ever play and the start is a whopper!

http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/uploaded/Lt. Killer M/20054511621_Tiny001.jpg
108.28KB

obviosuly, I move the worker to the wheat, and then the swettler onto the gold hill. With this plethora of good tiles around I can settle tight, which on a tiny map is advisable anyways.

http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/uploaded/Lt. Killer M/2005451179_Tiny002.jpg
158.5KB

Plans:
- a full power Philo run
- get an ally at all costs ASAP!
- tight build with much mining - an early attack is likely, unless Rik has built in chokepoints or places us on seperate islands. To check on that: early exploration.

Kemal
05-04-2005, 12:47
Looking extremely well, no sweat about moving that swettler imho, that hill also gives extra defense of course, should the worst case scenario become reality..

Btw, may I add another to your list of plans..?

- Play the 1x1 vs Kemal. ;)

Pastorius
05-04-2005, 12:53
Very nice start.

But I wouldnt have moved the settler. What if a mad warmongering german-played civ comes knocking? [eek]

Oh wait. That is you [crazyeye]

Lt. Killer M
05-04-2005, 13:00
quote:Originally posted by Kemal

Looking extremely well, no sweat about moving that swettler imho, that hill also gives extra defense of course, should the worst case scenario become reality..
that, but what is more imporatnt to me atm is the immediate use of the gold hill on river ;)
quote:
Btw, may I add another to your list of plans..?

- Play the 1x1 vs Kemal. ;)

OUCH! YOU should have the save... I'll check ASAP!

Socrates
05-04-2005, 13:39
I agree that moving to the gold hill is a very good move. And the 2nd cow is the cherry on top of the cake. Small map means a dense build, as you said, and so in a while you'll be able to share some tiles with other cities. Mine everything you can ! You only lack a lux now.

Good luck.

Lt. Killer M
05-04-2005, 13:47
I agree, krys, you seem to have the same reasoning ehre on the build as I do - and thanx for the well-wishes ;)