PDA

View Full Version : Heihojin 4 **Spoiler**

WildFire
24-04-2003, 23:28
spoiler for the game (duh)

I have currently built 3 cities (I got the flood plain out of a free settler) and am going to north to use many bonus and game. I am winning ;)

uploaded/WildFire444/2003424232732_game 4.JPG

WildFire
24-04-2003, 23:29
Oh yeah, see that American scout? We've already had a war and gotten peace ;)

I killed one of his scouts ;)

WildFire
02-05-2003, 20:55
I think I will ;)

http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/uploaded/WildFire444/20035220550_hei4civ.JPG
31.87KB

Aggie
02-05-2003, 21:31
Poor Americans :(What level are you playing? And do you have barbarians? If so, than you take great risks to have settlers undefended (1st picture...)

EDIT: duh, your 2nd pic has a barb on it.

WildFire
02-05-2003, 21:54
I think this was supposed to be on regent but was defaulted onto chieftan cause of the 1.14 patch which we are still using for that game (and game 3).

This will be my second war already with the Americans though ;) . The other one was over a scout!

digger760
03-05-2003, 11:13
Can ya give us some info on the other players....i'm to lazy to go to the civfanatics forum...plus its nice to have all the info in one spot.

WildFire
03-05-2003, 21:10
Like what kind of info? Who is playing and stuff?

WildFire
04-05-2003, 06:52
Got the game today and played it!

The little fuck declared war on me and destroyed my warrior!

We'll be at war for a lot during this game. Our second already ;)

WildFire
12-05-2003, 01:15
We declared peace. I killed his scout, he got my warrior. Great war!

digger760
12-05-2003, 09:30
Its called a border Skirmish

WildFire
31-05-2003, 02:56
This died for awhile because heihojins computer crashed or something. Finally gotten back to playing it!

Our third war hasnt happened yet ;)

WildFire
08-06-2003, 02:36
Our third war has now happened. Really, if I attack you the first time because your scout is near me, am I going to let it happen again? No. Than I found a wandering spearman who looks like he is going to my empire. Good, practice for my archer.

WildFire
28-06-2003, 20:53
My empire so far. Gonna connect to the Iron and make lots of immortals. Than run through some Americans ;)

http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/uploaded/WildFire/2003628205250_heihojin41425.JPG
159.68KB

WildFire
11-07-2003, 21:47
Not good... This came from Playboy of the Americans.

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

My fellow despots!

I, Playboy, leader of tribes do hereby publicly proclaim the dishonor of the ruler Wildfire444, henceforth known as Wildfire the Perfidious.

Early in the fourth age of Heihojin, as civilizations awoke there was discord amongst the families of America. The CivAddict clan was toppled and the familius Playboy rose to power. Shortly thereafter, Despot Playboy I was contacted by the Persian pipples, nefariously ruled by Wildfire the Perfidious. This despicable despot begged for a formal peace treaty between our peoples, not once, not twice, but thrice before Playboy finally acquiesced.

Given such assurances of peace, the American garrisons were dispersed to explore the countryside. Unbeknownst to them the foul and perfidious Wildfire had been moving troops in the direction of America throughout the years he had been pleading for peace. Not long after, with neither declaration of war, nor valid provocation, the low-down and treacherous Wildfire sent a missive of muttered obscenity (that in itself a breach of game protocol and civility) and fait accomplit. When next America awoke, the evil-smelling Persian had sacked the first of two American cities he was to detroy. He continues to attack the valiant defenders of the city of Chicago at this very moment!

While leaving one's cities undefended might be considered either naive or daring, I would accept this judgement had not a treaty been in place. We, as the rulers of our empires, must be men of honor in our dealings with each other, lest our territory devolve into armed camps with little progress and few amenities. If we make treaties, we must abide by them, and if we do not, our dastardly deeds should be made known to all, if only to warn our fellow leaders of treacherous players.

Wherefore,

In that spirit of honor code, I condemn Wildfire the Perfidious. His words are false, and his treaties are only worth wiping the swill that pours from his lips. Be warned, fellows, he is a player not to be trusted. I call upon all just leaders to repudiate his actions and bring pressure to demand an immediate cessation of his barbaric aggression.

Playboy
For the American people
Heihojin 4

OOC - When playing solo, the AI knows and remembers when treaties are broken among other nations. As there is no in-game way to handle this design facet amongst human players, the above proclamation stands in to approximate the effect. Whether or not you choose to ignore this email may depend on whether you pay attention to the same type of behavior from the AI, as well your perspective on whether a man's word is his bond in a community of fellow gamers.

Ehecatl Atzin
27-07-2003, 20:48
So, what else has happened, WildFire the Perfidious?

WildFire
28-07-2003, 03:03
The game has stopped. No one knows where the game is :(

Ehecatl Atzin
28-07-2003, 07:43
oohh...the infamous lost save; I know that all too well...

prettyvacant
28-07-2003, 12:41
if it is lost why not just choose a player to play again and send on - obvious choice would be heihojin

WildFire
28-07-2003, 16:20
You know what? I feel stupid that I didn't think of that.

WildFire
17-08-2003, 06:49
Ok, it was stalled so long because one of the players (Nish) was really sick. Heihojin ended up not being able to find a replacement so he eventually retired his civ so now the game is down to 4 players (from 8).

I am continuing to harass the Americans. One of their cities that I was about to capture was abandoned by Playboy so I could not take it. Immortals are getting ready.

WildFire
11-01-2004, 17:11
I found this with my galley. If I know playboy (the guy) then he will have hardly anyone in his rear. I'm gonna get some immortals and pikemen and land them in his rear.

http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/uploaded/WildFire/2004111171011_undefended.JPG
54.86KB