PDA

View Full Version : Ratings

ProPain
25-03-2005, 10:10
Untill now the proposed line-ups in Hattrick Ratings and Hattrick Org. were always very similar for my team.

Today I saw some shifts in player form which resulted in HR and HO giving quite different results in player rating and hence line up.

What do you guys reckon is the most accurate tool HO or HR? Or do you maybe use another tool that you consider superior to both HR and HO?

Kingreno
25-03-2005, 10:27
I use only HO, but last months the ratings it gives are way off the ratings I get after the matches. Also, the training tool in the new version of HO is malfunctioning completely.

ProPain
25-03-2005, 10:51
Don't get me started on the new training tool of HO. I even kept an old 1.23 version just for the old training tool.

Kemal
25-03-2005, 10:58
Since I can't get HR to work on my system for whatever reasons, I can only comment on HO and so far that has been all I've needed really.

Ratings have always been very close to the actual match ratings for me (maybe it starts to malfunction at higher level players?), though its prediction of stars per player is way, way off (doesn't bother me much though). The training tool seems to work fine for keepers, but I guess that's not a surprise with the keeper's level calculations being so easy to make.

Kingreno
25-03-2005, 11:07
Training for Defenders is impossible to predict with HO's help. One went from Formidable to Outstanding this morning, yet after downloading the HRF, the training assistant told me he was at 9.5/10 weeks. There also players at 13/11 that have not popped! HO is clueless whether I played them as inner mids (no training) or Defenders (full training).
IMHO once a player has "popped", knowing the intensiity and coach skill, it can't be taht hard to make very accurate predictions when the next pop will be...HO however seems to be unable to do this!

Dell19
25-03-2005, 12:00
Actually there is meant to be some variation as someone may have only just have popped to the previous level and then take an extra week to pop, or may be the opposite case and end up popping a week earlier. HT Ratings seems pretty accurate and tends to get stars right. It does have difficulty predicting my attack ratings though.

yndy
27-03-2005, 08:01
I'm not using any predictor as I can generally tell by looking at my previous matches and updating for form, training abd positionig of players. I started twice to build my own predictor but gave up.