PDA

View Full Version : Match Results Day 7 Season 25

Thrawn
20-03-2005, 14:03
quote:Overcast weather free of rain made for a crowd turnout of 9943 at Marlin Stadium today. Marlins had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Refkivanza - Noonan, Cassella, Packer - Daish, Tuilagi, Johnson, Waaka, Sparke - Allen, Ibrahim.

ZeNiCa tactics involved an interesting 4-4-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Bourne - Lamie, Evans, Goolagong, Walker - Blackman, Holt, Bould, Cummins - Adams-Florou, Chance.

Marlins saw most attack opportunites on the wings and were directing their passes that way. The home side put themselves ahead 1 - 0 in the 2nd by a breakthrough from Anthony Allen, who unaided came in out of the right wing hooking the ball over the visitors keeper. Mohammad Ibrahim should probably have put his team up another goal in the 8:th minute, but some great goaltending by William Bourne kept the visitors in the game. In the game's 14th minute, ZeNiCa's Nate Blackman fell dramatically just outside the penalty area. However, the referee booked Nate Blackman for taking a dive. In the 15:th minute of the match the visitors central line of defence had to look on as Robert Daish dashed through, knocking home 2 - 0 for Marlins. Marlins were given a penalty in the 34:th, neatly put away by Taylor Tuilagi. 3 - 0 for the home side. After this Marlins lowered the tempo in order to concentrate on their defensive efforts. The teams went for a half-time break at 3 - 0. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Marlins, with an impressive 82 percent possession of the ball.

Marlins´s Mohammad Ibrahim had an excellent opportunity in the 65:th minute, shooting on a through ball, but he missed the goal by miles! After several obvious shirt pulling incidents, Marlins's Robert Daish got himself booked. In the 77:th minute of the match the visitors central line of defence had to look on as Anthony Allen dashed through, knocking home 4 - 0 for Marlins. Marlins´s Kenneth Johnson had an excellent opportunity in the 77:th minute, shooting on a through ball, but he missed the goal by miles! After an industrious effort down the middle Anthony Allen could have closed the game off in the 81st minute, but his finishing shot hit the post. In the game's 82nd minute ZeNiCa´s Darren Lamie limped slightly after a late challenge, but he was able to continue. Marlins held the ball, with a clear 91 percent possession rate.

The most dominating Marlins player was without a doubt Taylor Tuilagi. However, Robert Daish made a disastrous appearance. The most dominating ZeNiCa player was without a doubt Maurice Walker. However, Darren Lamie made a disastrous appearance. The match ends 4 - 0.

As I expected really. Bit disappointed about Mohammed missing both his chances, as he's got the highest scoring out of all my players, but a wins a win. Same again next week at ZeNiCa's home ground. :)

Melifluous
20-03-2005, 21:17
Hey I got my ass kicked at home against the league leaders!

OK no big surprise there then ;)

I tried KR's patented CA tactic [goodjob]

quote:
Meli's Manglers - Pork Piers 0 - 4

View game: HT Live
Date: 20/03/2005 at 18.00
MatchID: 35888901
Arena: Meli's Manglers Arena
Crowd: 15131

Fairly good weather for football had drawn a crowd of 15131 to Meli's Manglers Arena. Manglers had chosen a strategic 5-3-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Becerra - Bryan, Carrol, Radley, Castellanos, Spreadbury - de Klaver, Almlius, Germain - Taylor, van de Duin.

Piers had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Kapur - Sunday, Ahlstad, Tobiasson - Oswald, Sánchez, Lyytikäinen, Rolfsson, Lovelace - Nedoma, Petre.

Counter-attacking seemed to be the preferred strategy of Manglers. Piers had several good opportunities to take the lead, especially in the 3rd minute when Nistor Petre came up alone against Félix Becerra who managed a block. A mistake by the home sides central defence in the 13th minute allowed Nistor Petre to score 0 - 1 for Piers. Mark Bryan of Manglers received a yellow card in the 20th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. In the 27:th minute Piers put themselves up 0 - 2 after an attack from the right, caused by a defensive blunder. Scorer was Dexter Lovelace. Nistor Petre increased the visitors lead by putting a volley shot away on a pass from the right. 0 - 3. After the ball got lifted in from the left Nistor Petre was on his own in the home side´s penalty area 38 minutes into the game, and should have scored, but missed, probably due to lack of concentration. 0 - 3 was the half-time score. Piers held the ball, with a clear 71 percent possession rate.

Hogan Radley of Manglers received a yellow card in the 66th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. Otso Lyytikäinen came close to extending the visitors lead as he, completely unmarked in front of the goal, lifted a ball over Félix Becerra, hitting the bar. After the ball got lifted in from the left Nistor Petre was on his own in the home side´s penalty area 74 minutes into the game, and should have scored, but missed, probably due to lack of concentration. Dexter Lovelace increased the visitors lead by putting a volley shot away on a pass from the right. 0 - 4. After this Piers lowered the tempo in order to concentrate on their defensive efforts. Piers, bringing the final ball possession rate to 70 percent, dominated the battle.

Most important Manglers player was Urban Almlius. Hogan Radley on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating Piers player was without a doubt Hĺkan Ahlstad. However, Nistor Petre made a disastrous appearance. The match ends 0 - 4.

So ok no counter attacks on my side.

But check out the info from Hattrick.

Team Attitude: Play it Cool
Tactic: Counter-attacks
Tactic skill: formidable [coool]

Midfield: wretched (high)
Right Side Defence: inadequate (low) [:o]
Central Defence: solid (very low) [:o]
Left Side Defence: inadequate (high)[:o]
Right Side Attack: wretched (high)
Central Attack: poor (very high)
Left Side Attack: wretched (low)

Pork Piers
Player rating and Team formation
Team Attitude: (Hidden)
Tactic: Normal
Tactic skill: (no tactic)

Midfield: inadequate (very low)
Right Side Defence: excellent (very high) [:P]
Central Defence: excellent (low) [:P]
Left Side Defence: solid (very low) [:P]
Right Side Attack: inadequate (very high)
Central Attack: inadequate (very low)
Left Side Attack: inadequate (very high)

No real surprises there then.

Melifluous

Melifluous
20-03-2005, 21:20
And like wow! My supporters just hit Murderous!!

Melifluous

Kingreno
20-03-2005, 21:22
guess I missed a spot here and there Mel. ;)

I see you used 3 inner mids.[blush]
Don;t do that next time. Wings are very important in CA! remember you don't want possession, so no need for inner mids. better luck next time though!

Melifluous
20-03-2005, 21:28
I vil not let silly things like "trying to win a league game" get in ze vay of mine training!

I need my 3 IM's in everyway. So I made an innovative 5-3-2. One winger as Extra Mid, One as Extra Forward and a forward as an Extra IM. [crazyeye]

Melifluous.

PS. 0-4 against these guys was a good result [goodjob]

Melifluous
20-03-2005, 21:35
Also I had 2 defensive blunders due to inexperience today.

I open up HO and notice that 2 of my defenders raised in Experience today.

Coincidence?

Melifluous

ProPain
20-03-2005, 22:01
quote:16675 spectators had found their way to PP SV Arena, despite the heavy rain. PP tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Cohen - van Zeeland, Boote, Buurman - Kiilerich, Daemen, van Harsselaar, Wis, Johnston - Drent, Beugels.

gangstars000 had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Otte - Huits, Saadon, van de Graaff - Beijerink, Jemahl, Morenete, Di Pasquale, Dehlbrant - Duffy, Aren.

gangstars000 saw most attack opportunites on the wings and were directing their passes that way. Fryderyk Wis had a hard time on the water infested pitch - his trademark technique was nowhere in sight this day. gangstars000 took the lead in the games 18:th minute with 0 - 1 after some elegant plays down the middle. Pierre Aren was the scorer. Alan Johnston was doing a great job at his wing, sending in brilliant passes to his team mates in the middle. Lars van Harsselaar showed great fighting spirit and didn´t seem to mind the rain at all. PP tried to reply with long plays towards the centrally placed strikers, but the visitor´s defence got the best of it. In the 39th minute, gangstars000's Mimmo Di Pasquale received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. Jarl Kiilerich put his head to a well placed ball lifted in from the left and scored the 1 - 1 goal in the 43rd minute. The teams went for a half-time break at 1 - 1. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by PP, with an impressive 55 percent possession of the ball.

Alan Johnston gave his PP the lead with 2 - 1, as he successfully challenged both the guests central defenders, then placed the ball unreachably at the goaltenders right post. In the 67:th minute of the match the visitors central line of defence had to look on as Rolf Beugels dashed through, knocking home 3 - 1 for PP. A bit later, a magnificent combination in the middle resulted in PP´s Rolf Beugels putting the lead up to 4 - 1. The structure of the game started to change as PP decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. After 77 minutes PP´s Jarl Kiilerich contracted a slight foot injury, but could finish the game. Francisco Morenete could´ve grabbed a goal in the 82nd minute when he got a pass putting him free of the home side´s defence, but he was unable to take advantage of the situation. PP held the ball, with a clear 56 percent possession rate.

The most dominating PP player was without a doubt Zeev Cohen. Allard Boote on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating gangstars000 player was without a doubt Mitchell Huits. However, Simon Dehlbrant made a disastrous appearance. The match ends 4 - 1.

Another win and I solidify my no1 position in the league. I'm still only no.1 due to goal difference but at least I managed to defeat no 3 (who had the same amount as points as I had) so now we're just 2 teams on equal points. I did extend my lead in goal difference by 1 goal though.

I think I'll end up no2 or 3 this season and that would be great in my first 6th season year.

Only disappointment is the amount of spectators. I'd say a no1 - no3 match should get more specs than the measly 16675 it got.

Kemal
20-03-2005, 22:21
Won 1-4 vs no7 in the league, which is good, however, I've been wondering about those SE goals... is there any way to defend agains them? Check out the goal bij janszonen in this match:

quote:
2616 spectators arrived at FC Janszonen Arena, where weather conditions were pretty good for football. Janszonen had chosen a strategic 4-4-2 formation. They fielded: Bredero - Lens, Rienhart, Segers, van Ham - Jimmink, Friedhoff, van Sprundel, van Groningen - van de Poel, de Visser.

Snaken started off with a 3-5-2 lineup. The following players had been chosen: Durzyński - Fleury, Öztürk, Flores D'Arcais - Malmholt, Hintermayr, Kajak, Balyon, Böőr - Sánchez, de Silguy.

After 7 minutes Snakens Carlos Sánchez made his way through the middle, putting the visitors up 0 - 1. Carlos Sánchez of Snaken received a yellow card in the 34th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. Mathieu Fleury of Snaken received a yellow card in the 35th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. After 36 minutes a combination in the middle resulted in a through ball for Krisztián Böőr who increased Snaken´s lead to 0 - 2. By now Snaken were drawing the troops back in order to defend their lead. In the game's 36th minute, Janszonen's Damian Segers fell dramatically just outside the penalty area. However, the referee booked Damian Segers for taking a dive. 0 - 2 was the half-time score. Snaken held the ball, with a clear 75 percent possession rate.

The away team´s Carlos Sánchez took advantage of a mistake to the home side´s right in the 58:th minute increasing Snaken´s lead to 0 - 3. One of many good passes from Gosse van Groningen at the wing was recieved and skillfully taken care of by Gerwald de Visser, scoring for Janszonen to 1 - 3. Snaken´s Mathieu Fleury received a play slashing through the home side´s defense in the 70:th minute, chipping it past the keeper scoring 1 - 4. The home crowd was not pleased with that one. Olivier de Silguy came close to extending the visitors lead as he, completely unmarked in front of the goal, lifted a ball over Anton Bredero, hitting the bar. Wietse Balyon could have put his team up another one in the 81st minute, after a rush down the left, but his closing shot hit the post. Snaken held the ball, with a clear 85 percent possession rate.

The most dominating Janszonen player was without a doubt Anton Bredero. However, Alfred van Ham made a disastrous appearance. The most dominating Snaken player was without a doubt Marcin Durzyński. Berke Can Öztürk on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 1 - 4.

Now, that winger SE was created by a 1.5 star winger, how could he ever be dominating a wing when the defenders, even players on all positions, outclass him by far? Or is this just a mechanic similar like pulls, where you can even get an excellent 17 year old with a disastrous academy, your chances just are slimmer than with a good academy.

@PP: seems like weather is a (way too?) big influence on crowds indeed, considering the money tag that comes with it. Considering I had a more or less similar match in league positions last week, but then in sun, attracting 21.5K spectators, whereas I also have had 7.5K in rain this season.

Hĺkon
20-03-2005, 22:33
quote:22609 spectators had found their way to Anarotha grus, despite the heavy rain. Lyngsdalen started off with a 3-4-3 lineup. The following players had been chosen: Berrocal - Jong-Su, Tobiasson, Yngvesson - Pieters, Nunnink, Martinsson, Stenberg - Guede, Cristina, Mather.

Dynamo had chosen a strategic 5-3-2 formation. Lineup: Engsjö - Lisle, Scheie, Raybaudi-Massili, Hĺkansson, Siong-Heng - Eriksson, Graham, Spatafora - Alvarez, Gauna.

Dynamo's Dennis Hĺkansson gave the visitors a 0 - 1 lead in the 10:th minute with a superb strike from the right. Jacob Stenberg pulled a real crowd pleaser as he, in the 13th minute, wove through the guests whole central defense line and put the 1 - 1 equaliser away. Lyngsdalens Guillermo Guede gave, after 25 minutes, the home team a 2 - 1 lead after an attack coming in from the right. The referee showed Dynamo's Kael Graham the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. Lyngsdalen were forced to a substitution as Lin Jong-Su couldn't continue playing due to the rough treatment, forcing Dominik Dorosi#324;ski to come in from the sidelines. In the 36:th minute Arne Scheie surprised the opponents with a 40 metre pass to Claudio Gauna who quite easily could settle the score to 2 - 2. A corner kick created great disorder in the penalty area, but at last Dynamo';s Anders Eriksson was able to shove the ball in. 2-3. Dynamo's Kael Graham received a play slashing through the home side's defense in the 39:th minute, chipping it past the keeper scoring 2 - 4. The home crowd was not pleased with that one. Dynamo's Claudio Gauna got himself booked after a foul. The teams went for a half-time break at 2 - 4. Dynamo held the ball, with a clear 55 percent possession rate.

A well placed corner kick from Dennis Hĺkansson was followed by Xavier Spatafora's hard but accurate header. The nice combination meant goal for Dynamo. The result now 2-5. The structure of the game started to change as Dynamo decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. After the ball got lifted in from the left Anders Eriksson was on his own in the home side#'s penalty area 66 minutes into the game, and should have scored, but missed, probably due to lack of concentration. Aníbal Alvarez came close to extending the visitors lead as he, completely unmarked in front of the goal, lifted a ball over Xavier Berrocal, hitting the bar. The away team's Claudio Gauna took advantage of a mistake to the home side's right in the 71st minute increasing Dynamo's lead to 2 - 6. Aníbal Alvarez came close to extending the visitors lead as he, completely unmarked in front of the goal, lifted a ball over Xavier Berrocal, hitting the bar. Dynamo, bringing the final ball possession rate to 55 percent, dominated the battle.

Lyngsdalen's best player was Guillermo Guede. Dominik Dorosi#324;ski on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating Dynamo player was without a doubt Arne Scheie. Johan Engsjö on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 2 - 6.

3 SEs helped me in this match - I really shouldn't have won this much, probably burned up all my luck for later, but at least I've still got a chance of second place in the league. The team leading got mythical (old) midfield in the last friendly game...that translates to formidable (low) - shouldn't really be in this division at all! [eek]

akots
20-03-2005, 22:58
@Kemal: you have played all defenders offensive. May be this contributed? Like they were not alert enough caught in the battle?

akots
21-03-2005, 03:24
quote:Chemists - Kievan Rus 6 - 4
Date: 3/21/2005 at 01.00
MatchID: 36871760
Arena: Chemists Arena
Crowd: 17623
The 17623 spectators at Chemists Arena were in for an afternoon of sunshine. Chemists had chosen a strategic 3-4-3 formation. They fielded: Kostiainen - Norris, Manh-Dung, Beal - Hammond, Robitaille, Stoleru, De Moral - Patton, Spencer, Mininni.

Kievan tactics involved an interesting 4-4-2 combination. They fielded: Gravel - Culver, Moffett, Berger, Seals - Doe, Alexander, Mill#225;n, Maurer - Taylor, Almarza.

Mark Patton gave his Chemists the lead with 1 - 0, as he successfully challenged both the guests central defenders, then placed the ball unreachably at the goaltenders right post. In the 27:th minute of the match the visitors central line of defence had to look on as Darius Beal dashed through, knocking home 2 - 0 for Chemists. Man, what a shot by Mark Patton! Firing from 35 yards he didn't give the enemy goalie a chance and it was 3 - 0. Eugene Norris was the first to reach the corner kick, but his header was saved by the keeper. However, Chemists#180;s Javier Robitaille managed to get hold of the rebound and scored the 4-0 goal. The structure of the game started to change as Chemists decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. Chemists put themselves up 5 - 0 when Marcos Hammond broke through on the right, leaving the entire defensive box behind him. Kievan fought on and, in the 34:th minute Alberto Almarza was able to reply with 5 - 1 after some excellent moves on the right side finished off by an incredibly clever chip. Halftime score was 5 - 1. Chemists held the ball, with a clear 54 percent possession rate.

Kievan fought on and, in the 47:th minute Lindsey Taylor was able to reply with 5 - 2 after some excellent moves on the right side finished off by an incredibly clever chip. The away team reduced the score to 5 - 3, as Seth Maurer struck home, set up well by a play from the left in the 57:th minute. In the 73rd minute of the match the visitors central line of defence had to look on as Anselmo Mininni dashed through, knocking home 6 - 3 for Chemists. Eugene Norris almost managed to score another goal for Chemists, but his header was tipped to a corner by the visitors goalie. The visitors replied in the games 82nd minute, scoring the 6 - 4 goal, as Will Seals broke through from the left, easily lobbing the ball over the home teams keeper. Chemists held the ball, with a clear 52 percent possession rate.

The most dominating Chemists player was without a doubt Anselmo Mininni. However, Darius Beal made a disastrous appearance. Most important Kievan player was Dominic Alexander. Will Seals was a disappointment, however. The match ends 6 - 4.

Surprisingly, a close call it was considering that neither of us motsed (not me, may be him for he fielded only 2 midfields??) since the next match will be between us in his arena. I also cannot mots there since after this, I'd have to face number 3 although at home. So, may be I'll mots next game because whoever wins it, will probably promote to the Vth division. I'm not sure I'm ready for the Vth yet however. My midfield still sucks a big and defense is not good with only passable defenders.

Here is what HO tells about lost opportunities. Seems fair enough, one lost for me out of 7 and none for him out of 4.

http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/uploaded/akots/200532132328_ht-03-20-05.JPG
16.67KB

Kemal
21-03-2005, 10:05
quote:Originally posted by akots

@Kemal: you have played all defenders offensive. May be this contributed? Like they were not alert enough caught in the battle?

Perhaps it contributed yes, one would imagine they were too busy attacking to focus on that crappy winger. :)

Though it would have been nice if my 3 star quick winger would also, someday, show some of his talents and produce a SE goal.

Congrats on the important vic vs Kievan (not the SCW of course...[blush2])! [goodjob]

Shabbaman
21-03-2005, 10:28
I won 1-5 v.s. the number 7. I bet he's really looking forward to the return next week.

I had a winger SE as well in my game. My only winger was dominating, he even scored (ok, that's random). My opponent was playing central attack, that might explain it.
This guy is pretty stupid as well. He's been in the dutch 6th league since it's creation. He's training defenders, and he has (at least) 3 four star defenders. His midfield is total crap, but he's still playing 3-5-2 while he should play 5-3-2 or 4-4-2 with counterattack.

I think I'll inform him of this after our next meeting ;)

Melifluous
21-03-2005, 10:33
Would just like to point out that in my recent loss that the other team out-starred me 31 - 51 [:o]

So 0-4 seems fairly reasonable now [goodjob]

Melifluous

Bootstoots
21-03-2005, 18:12
quote:Due to an all-day shower, 16417 paying spectators got to see a match on a pitch-turned-bog at Hell's Pit. underworld had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Pernía - Sewell, Morales, Lazarovich - Moore, Sierra, Hedrick, Bussewitz, Finley - Bolin, Klangstedt.

Yellow tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. They fielded: Brown - Falbrant, Slipčević, Fernández - Örnbom, Biler, Righetti, Berntsen, Burri - Tomlin, Ivan.

Yellow saw most attack opportunites on the wings and were directing their passes that way. The muddy pitch made the game a gritty affair, which seemed to suit Anders Klangstedt just fine. After a fine move down the middle Neil Bolin nearly gave the home side one up in the 17:th minute. The finishing shot went just wide, though. After 24 minutes Yellows Michel Righetti made his way through the middle, putting the visitors up 0 - 1. underworld tried to reply with long plays towards the centrally placed strikers, but the visitor´s defence got the best of it. After 35 minutes Neil Bolin got through on the right and was very close to equalising for the home side, but didn´t get the shot away. The referee showed underworld's Nadav Lazarovich the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. Joseph Hedrick received some harsh words from his coach after he acted foolishly, probably out of lack of experience, in the 39:th minute and almost caused an opponent to score. Due to some great work on the right wing underworld:s Anders Klangstedt was able to even the score in the 41st minute to 1 - 1. The teams went for a half-time break at 1 - 1. underworld held the ball, with a clear 56 percent possession rate.

Some quick foot work on the left side of the field in the 47:th minute left Yellow´s Šimun Slipčević completely free to score. 1 - 2 for the visitors. As Egil Berntsen had, completely unprovoked, swept the legs out from under an opponent in front of a linesman, the referee gave the Yellow player a red card without batting an eye. Due to some great work on the right wing underworld:s Anders Klangstedt was able to even the score in the 64:th minute to 2 - 2. underworld held the ball, with a clear 63 percent possession rate.

The most dominating underworld player was without a doubt Werner Bussewitz. However, Neil Bolin made a disastrous appearance. The most dominating Yellow player was without a doubt Michel Righetti. Ovidiu Ivan on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 2 - 2. A decent result, given that my ratings weren't very good and that I was dominated in midfield. Everybody in my series placed 4th through 7th tied their games, so there has been no relative change in points or goal difference among my team and those near it this week. Next week, I'll face them again at my arena in a must-win game. If I win both of my next two games, staying up is almost assured; if I don't, I'll be lucky to avoid autodemotion. Unfortunately, I have two midfielders out (one due to injuries, one to a red card) next game, but on the other hand my best forward (injured in game 2 this season) should be back in action.

Kingreno
21-03-2005, 18:33
I lost 2-1 to the shittiest team in the league. [aargh]
I will try to stay up in the 6th but not too hard. 39 stars was a new record though, should get me far in the CDZ-cup.[eek]

quote:Fairly good weather for football had drawn a crowd of 12674 to Hondenaaiers. Pouihahaa started off with a 3-5-2 lineup. Lineup: Lurich - Backbier, Grosz, Maechler - Melcer, Sturnela, Dartiguenave, Benaim, Gessl - Gunnarsson, Lefevre-Thibault.

Aristocats tactics involved an interesting 5-3-2 combination. Lineup: Pinto - Gaastra, van den Burg, Ajello, Zirngibl, Vink - Tomic, Sitzia, Dalhuizen - Timmers, Latinovics.

Aristocats were relying on their ability to counter-attack. A corner kick created great disorder in the penalty area, but at last Pouihahaa´s Célestin Dartiguenave was able to shove the ball in. 1-0. 6 minutes into the game Pouihahaa were awarded a penalty that Steijn Backbier turned into 2 - 0 without a problem. Aristocatss counterattacks were lethal to the opposing defense, allowing Sicco Timmers to score easily from the right flank for 2 - 1. In the 39th minute Pouihahaa's Branko Sturnela tried to nail the coffin shut, but the shot from the left glanced off the bar to fall behind the net. 2 - 1 was the half-time score. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Pouihahaa, with an impressive 70 percent possession of the ball.

The defense of Aristocats resulted in a counterattack that gave Sicco Timmers a good look at the goal, but his shot glanced harmlessly off the crossbar. Pouihahaa´s Maximilian Gunnarsson had an excellent opportunity in the 83rd minute, shooting on a through ball, but he missed the goal by miles! The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Pouihahaa, with an impressive 69 percent possession of the ball.

Most important Pouihahaa player was Florian Lefevre-Thibault. Yuri Lurich was a disappointment, however. Most important Aristocats player was Ger Gaastra. Sicco Timmers was a disappointment, however. The match ends 2 - 1.

Shabbaman
21-03-2005, 18:46
It looks like it's time for another decent forward.

akots
22-03-2005, 06:38
quote:Originally posted by Kemal
Congrats on the important vic vs Kievan ...

Thanks, it was a pleasant feeling. The guy was in Vth after all.