PDA

View Full Version : CDZ cup round 1!

Kingreno
09-03-2005, 20:27
I beat Swingue, no injured players on either side.:D

quote:A scorching day at The Milfdome, where 691 spectators were in place for today´s match. Aristocats started off with a 5-3-2 lineup. They fielded: Saranpää - Angelle, Maassen, Al-Mahmoud, Rossen, Nivellini - Villar, Korsten, Sitzia - Gunning, Wagenaar.

SwingStars started off with a 4-4-2 lineup. The following players had been chosen: Garben - Castelijns, Postuma, Eiermann, Amby - Haarman, Kuiper, Veraar, van Liere - Leeuwerik, Duyndam.

Aristocats seemed to prefer attacking in the middle. SwingStars clearly had decided to counter-attack when they could, using their talent for it. Rolf Amby of SwingStars received a yellow card in the 15th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. Many thought Roderick Wagenaar ought to have been awarded a penalty shot in the 20:th minute, as he went down trying to circle the visitors keeper Mikel Garben. Halftime score was 0 - 0. Aristocats, bringing the final ball possession rate to 71 percent, dominated the battle.

Massimiliano Sitzia wasn´t much help defensively. His energy-consuming forward pulls proved quite costly in the pressuring heat. Roderick Wagenaar gave his Aristocats the lead with 1 - 0, as he successfully challenged both the guests central defenders, then placed the ball unreachably at the goaltenders right post. The referee showed SwingStars's Niels Castelijns the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. Steven Korsten went down after a savage challenge, but could keep on playing after some medical attention. Aristocats, bringing the final ball possession rate to 70 percent, dominated the battle.

The most dominating Aristocats player was without a doubt Johnny Angelle. Sharif Al-Mahmoud on the other hand, had a terrible day. SwingStars´s best player was Mikel Garben. However, Rolf Amby made a disastrous appearance. The match ends 1 - 0.

English_brit
09-03-2005, 21:58
Nice going. :)

Thrawn
10-03-2005, 00:39
quote:Overcast weather free of rain made for a crowd turnout of 1020 at Marlin Stadium today. Marlins tactics involved an interesting 4-4-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Ansell - Arries, Mair, Matthews, Wright - Mullane, Mayes, Ashley, Howe - Ward, Kent.

Crvena tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. They fielded: Yspeert - Wannet, Maris, Randewijk - Oosterhuis, Rosenmöller, Coelingh, Iñiguez, van Silfhout - Khoury, Jurjus.

Remie Oosterhuis was dominating his wing and kept sending fine balls into the enemy box - Selim Khoury managed to kick one of them into 0 - 1 in the 3rd minute. The visitors Addie Jurjus took advantage of an error due to a misunderstanding between the home side´s goalie and central backs in the 10:th minute. 0 - 2 for Crvena. Marlins´s Darrell Ashley got the home crowd going when he finished off a left wing charge putting the away teams lead down to 1 - 2. Allen Kent was just a finger´s breadth away from an equaliser for Marlins, but Nino Janick Yspeert managed to ward the closing shot off for a corner. The visitors Selim Khoury took advantage of an error due to a misunderstanding between the home side´s goalie and central backs in the 36:th minute. 1 - 3 for Crvena. The referee showed Marlins's Malcolm Howe the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. 42 minutes into the game Ronny Mair had to leave the pitch due to a knee injury. In came Taylor Tuilagi. Halftime score was 1 - 3. Crvena, bringing the final ball possession rate to 76 percent, dominated the battle.

Crvena had, after 55 minutes of the game, worked the left side industriously, creating several opportunities to add to their lead, but somehow didn´t achieve closure. Addie Jurjus increased the visitors lead by putting a volley shot away on a pass from the right. 1 - 4. Selim Khoury increased the visitors lead by putting a volley shot away on a pass from the right. 1 - 5. This third goal made a hat trick for Selim Khoury. Crvena, bringing the final ball possession rate to 76 percent, dominated the battle.

Marlins´s best player was Taylor Tuilagi. However, Malcolm Howe made a disastrous appearance. The most dominating Crvena player was without a doubt Selim Khoury. Wilbert Randewijk on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 1 - 5.

I was real surprised that I actually managed to score a goal. :D

Melifluous
10-03-2005, 00:57
Well I managed a win here.

I said I was playing my first team. It still wouldn't beat the invincible FC Suca.

Injuries to both my 2nd best trainee and my best keeper did not make the manager happy. Still only 1 and 2 weeks so not too bad.

Anyways, the match

quote:
Chimica Târn#259;veni - Meli's Manglers 0 - 5

View game: HT Live
Date: 09/03/2005 at 10.00
MatchID: 37956959
Arena: Ladislau Bölöni Stadium
Crowd: 1853

1853 spectators arrived at Ladislau Bölöni Stadium, where weather conditions were pretty good for football. Chimica tactics involved an interesting 4-4-2 combination. Lineup: Musat - Neagu, Diaconu, Marinescu, Westkreuz - Veres, Oanã, Chelariu, Pascu - Dobos, Rosca.

Manglers had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Becerra - Carrol, Castellanos, Bryan - Magnusson, de Klaver, Almlius, Dzhugashvili, Quigley-Parks - Taylor, van de Duin.

Counter-attacking seemed to be the preferred strategy of Chimica. Manglers clearly preferred attacks in the middle. After 11 minutes Manglerss Stephen Taylor made his way through the middle, putting the visitors up 0 - 1. After 12 minutes a combination in the middle resulted in a through ball for Anton Dzhugashvili who increased Manglers´s lead to 0 - 2. Chimica mounted an inspired counterattack in the 16:th minute, but Octavian Neagu was unable to convert from short range. Halftime score was 0 - 2. Manglers held the ball, with a clear 78 percent possession rate.

A corner kick created great disorder in the penalty area, but at last Manglers´s Mark Bryan was able to shove the ball in. 0-3. After several obvious shirt pulling incidents, Chimica's Vadim Rosca got himself booked. Stephen Taylor increased Manglers´s lead to 0 - 4 by a superb free kick strike, flying in just under the far top corner. In the 63th minute, Chimica's Anghel Dobos received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. Manglers were forced to a substitution as Erdem de Klaver couldn´t continue playing due to the rough treatment, forcing Octave Germain to come in from the sidelines. In the 69:th minute Manglers put themselves up 0 - 5 after an attack from the right, caused by a defensive blunder. Scorer was Bill Carrol. The structure of the game started to change as Manglers decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. 79 minutes into the game Félix Becerra had to leave the pitch due to a knee injury. In came Marcelo Paiva. Flaviu Diaconu behaved like an inexperienced youth player in the 83rd minute as he gave the ball away to an opponent. Lucky for him though, there was no goal. After several obvious shirt pulling incidents, Chimica's Flaviu Diaconu got himself booked. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Manglers, with an impressive 91 percent possession of the ball.

Most important Chimica player was Anghel Dobos. Horatiu Pascu on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating Manglers player was without a doubt Urban Almlius. Octave Germain on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 0 - 5.

Hattrick Organizer tells me that I outstarred him 17.5 to 31.5.

Chances were almost all taken, 1 missed goal a piece.

Who got cards? Only 3 of his players and he got no injuries.

Plus Points.
a) I won.
b) I made 800+ of your english pounds after expenses!
c) I present in evidence, from Hattrick.org, my final plus.

Chimica Târn#259;veni
Player rating and Team formation
Team Attitude: (Hidden)
Tactic: Counter-attacks
Tactic skill: passable

Midfield: disastrous (high)
Right Side Defence: poor (high)
Central Defence: weak (very low)
Left Side Defence: poor (very high)
Right Side Attack: poor (very low)
Central Attack: wretched (high)
Left Side Attack: wretched (low)

Meli's Manglers
Player rating and Team formation
Team Attitude: Normal
Tactic: Attack in the middle
Tactic skill: excellent

Midfield: poor (low)
Right Side Defence: poor (high)
Central Defence: weak (low)
Left Side Defence: weak (very low)
Right Side Attack: weak (low)
Central Attack: weak (high)
Left Side Attack: weak (very high)

I needed cheering up this season [goodjob]

Melifluous

akots
10-03-2005, 03:49
quote:Chemists - Grasshoppers Elm 0 - 0
Date: 3/10/2005 at 01.00
MatchID: 37960749
Arena: Chemists Arena
Crowd: 1565
Overcast weather free of rain made for a crowd turnout of 1565 at Chemists Arena today. Chemists had chosen a strategic 3-4-3 formation. The following players had been chosen: Fugate - Cueto, Manh-Dung, Parker - Collazo, Vivas, De Moral, Dobbins - Brown, del Valle, Neely.

Grasshoppers tactics involved an interesting 4-5-1 combination. They fielded: Raunecker - Langenthal, H#246;derlin, Faure, Nesland - Toggenburger, Dohmen, Engebretsen, Hederer, Wenham - Pahlke.

Chemists saw most attack opportunites on the wings and were directing their passes that way. Grasshoppers seemed to prefer attacking in the middle. Chemists's Burt Parker got himself booked after a foul. In the 14th minute, Chemists's Jonathan Collazo received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. Artur Toggenburger came close to putting the visiting team one up in the 15:th minute, following a solo raid down the middle, but Dave Fugate managed to tip the ball to a corner. When Burt Parker made yet another studs first tackle in the game's 35th minute, the referee was obliged to book the Chemists player for the second time, sending him off the pitch. Halftime score was 0 - 0. Grasshoppers held the ball, with a clear 60 percent possession rate.

Grasshoppers had several good opportunities to take the lead, especially in the 57:th minute when Henning Hederer came up alone against Dave Fugate who managed a block. Grasshoppers had several good opportunities to take the lead, especially in the 62nd minute when Henning Hederer came up alone against Dave Fugate who managed a block. Baudelio De Moral of Chemists received a yellow card in the 64th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. In the 73th minute, Chemists's Marco Vivas received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. Grasshoppers were forced to a substitution as Victor Faure couldn't continue playing due to the rough treatment, forcing Gert Munster to come in from the sidelines. In the games 75:th minute Kristoffer Engebretsen almost gave the visitors the lead, as he clipped a spectacular scissors shot just past the bar. Grasshoppers, bringing the final ball possession rate to 53 percent, dominated the battle.

Most important Chemists player was Rich Dobbins. Jonathan Collazo on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating Grasshoppers player was without a doubt Gert Munster. Kenneth Nesland was a disappointment, however. The match ends 0 - 0.

What a peculiar game it has been. :)

Especially I like the relationship between Hederer and my keeper. [lol]

Bootstoots
10-03-2005, 04:07
quote:
At The Yellow Boot, 1190 punters turned up, and despite threatening clouds at the horizon, no rain came. Yellow started off with a 3-5-2 lineup. They fielded: Pickens - Knott, Haas, Hawkins - Pilar, Villar, Piñeiro, Berntsen, Visan - Ivan, Álvarez Collado.

Ducks had chosen a strategic 5-4-1 formation. Lineup: van Rooij - Roodenburg, Bouwman, Slotboom, Oost, Garritzen - Yohans, van de Lied, van de Garde, Farrall - Csák.

Counter-attacking seemed to be the preferred strategy of Ducks. Yellow were very close to putting themselves one up in the 2nd minute as Amadeo Álvarez Collado got through, but failing in concentration, he shot the ball wide. Ducks almost scored after a counterattack 18 minutes into the match, but Artúr Csák took a shot from the left that landed harmlessly in the side of the net. Ducks´s Jacob-Jan Garritzen left the field after 20 minutes because of a nasty blow to the shin. His replacement was Daniël van Bijnen. In the 21st minute the home side managed to get a 1 - 0 lead as Cary Haas flipped the ball after a cross pass from the right. The referee showed Ducks's Ellert Oost the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. Halftime score was 1 - 0. Yellow, bringing the final ball possession rate to 82 percent, dominated the battle.

Yellow had to manage with a reduced squad from the 46th minute on, as Serban Visan got sent off for a foul in a free situation. The referee showed Yellow's Egil Berntsen the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. Due to a severely mistimed tackle, Stuart Farrall spent some time on the grass writhing in agony before he could get up and continue the game. Yellow, bringing the final ball possession rate to 87 percent, dominated the battle.

The most dominating Yellow player was without a doubt Miguel Piñeiro. Cary Haas on the other hand, had a terrible day. Most important Ducks player was Daniël van Bijnen. Artúr Csák was a disappointment, however. The match ends 1 - 0. That was a rather boring game. Oh well, at least it's a win for me.

socralynnek
10-03-2005, 11:26
quote:Originally posted by akots

quote:Chemists - Grasshoppers Elm 0 - 0

What a peculiar game it has been. :)

Especially I like the relationship between Hederer and my keeper. [lol]

Somehow I'm surprised how the game went.
My team had 4 chances mentioned, and Chemists had 0!
So, I maybe I should be sad losing 2 points.
But on the other hand, my attack was not as good as his defense and my defense was weaker then his attack also(and my midfield was only better in the first half), so I'm surprised with the outcome.

Hey, I'm in position 3 in my group, maybe the group phase should be over now!

Melifluous
10-03-2005, 15:10
Did anyone else notice that Thrawns was the ONLY team to score a goal and lose?

Also damn, 0-11 to FC Suca against the mighty Shabba. Gosh.

Melifluous

ciuly
10-03-2005, 15:42
The score was quite a surprise to me too. But, as yndy pointed out to me, the random god gave me all the ocasions and a wing event, and this is something that doesn't happen very often. Anyway, looking forward to the next match against Yellow Boots, maybe I can top this score. :D

Thrawn
11-03-2005, 00:04
Considering the guy who scored wasn't a forward, and has disatrous scoring, I was really surprised. But happy. :)