PDA

View Full Version : Match Results Day 5 Season 25

Melifluous
06-03-2005, 21:54
Well I buggered this one up :D

I meant for a 4-5-1 not a 3-6-1 [blush]

Well it was my reserve team anyways. I'm gonna be PICing and playing reserves in every league match to the end of season :D

Anyways, my match...

quote:
cholsey united fc - Meli's Manglers 6 - 0

View game: HT Live
Date: 06/03/2005 at 18.00
MatchID: 35888894
Arena: The Wreck
Crowd: 20130

A scorching day at The Wreck, where 20130 spectators were in place for today´s match. cholsey had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Grönholm - Alzamora, Bataille, Butler - Eriksson, Ponga, Weikersheim, Läfvenland, Saljas - Mancinelli, Stojakoviæ.

Manglers had chosen a strategic incomprehensible 3-6-1 formation. They fielded: Paiva - Radley, Bryan, Spreadbury - Magnusson, Carroll, Carrol, Germain, Auld, Quigley-Parks - Taylor.

Manglers were relying on their ability to counter-attack. Manglers seemed to suffer a certain amount of confusion and were down to the weak level of organisation. Some beautiful plays on the left side of the field resulted in a 17:th minute goal by Olof Läfvenland for cholsey, putting them ahead 1 - 0. 26 minutes into the game Josep Maria Alzamora had to leave the pitch due to a knee injury. In came Tomas Gotttorp. In the 42nd minute of the match the visitors central line of defence had to look on as Olof Läfvenland dashed through, knocking home 2 - 0 for cholsey. After 42 minutes Giancarlo Mancinelli put cholsey ahead 3 - 0 as he rose to head in a hooked ball, the result of an effort from the right side. 3 - 0 was the half-time score. cholsey held the ball, with a clear 78 percent possession rate.

The Manglers players spent the half-time break getting a rerun of the teams tactical organization and regained a solid organisation. A great save by goaltender Marcelo Paiva in the 61th minute kept the visitors in the game as Tomas Gotttorp struck from the left with a real cannonball. Manglers appeared unsure on how to play and their organisation was only inadequate. cholsey put their lead ahead another goal as Lars Weikersheim struck home the 4 - 0 goal, after an attack from the left setting him up unmarked with the keeper. The structure of the game started to change as cholsey decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. Olof Läfvenland increased cholseys lead to 5 - 0 by putting a header away on a hooked ball from the right. By then Olof Läfvenland was a three time scorer - a hat trick! In the 72th minute, cholsey's Tomas Gotttorp received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. Manglers were forced to a substitution as Hogan Radley couldn´t continue playing due to the rough treatment, forcing Mark Verspoor to come in from the sidelines. Juhani Saljas increased cholseys lead to 6 - 0 by putting a header away on a hooked ball from the right. After several obvious shirt pulling incidents, cholsey's Lars Weikersheim got himself booked. cholsey held the ball, with a clear 77 percent possession rate.

cholsey´s best player was Olof Läfvenland. Tomas Gotttorp was a disappointment, however. Most important Manglers player was Stephen Taylor. Bill Carrol was a disappointment, however. The match ends 6 - 0.

Injury is only for 1 week so I'm not too upset.

Oh it was, of course, my best defender that I played as a midfielder in error [rolleyes]

Melifluous

Kingreno
06-03-2005, 22:03
Meli? you seriously gonna do that?

3-6-1 will also mean no training this week...

My match was a big one vs the team with most stars in my league. I pressed his ass to 1-1 though and in the end I realy should have won...

quote:16738 spectators had come to The Milfdome this cloudy day. Aristocats started off with a 4-4-2 lineup. The following players had been chosen: Pinto - Ajello, Zirngibl, Vink, Gaastra - Tomic, van den Burg, Timmers, Dalhuizen - Zengers, Latinovics.

vetlel had chosen a strategic 3-4-3 formation. The following players had been chosen: Hasselén - van der Heijden, van Bussel, Hoogenboom - Lønstrup, Apelén, Robinet, Giménez - de Cler, Logambino, Lundhtorp.

Aristocats immediately set off pressing their opponents. vetlel mostly ignored the flanks in favour of attacks in the middle. After 2 minutes vetlels Rodolfo Giménez made his way through the middle, putting the visitors up 0 - 1. At this time in the match, Aristocats were using their skills at the press to successfully put pressure on their opponents. Aristocats's Sicco Timmers got himself booked after a foul. Due to a severely mistimed tackle, Viljo de Cler spent some time on the grass writhing in agony before he could get up and continue the game. Aristocats´s Wout van den Burg made a successful breakthrough attempt in the game´s 27:th minute and should have levelled the score, but clipped it over the bar. After 35 minutes Aristocats´s Sicco Timmers contracted a slight foot injury, but could finish the game. Pablo Logambino was, after 37 minutes, almost able to extend the visitors lead with a well placed diving header but home side keeper Armando Pinto saved. 0 - 1 was the half-time score. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Aristocats, with an impressive 55 percent possession of the ball.

After a fatal mistake from the away teams right side defense in the 58:th minute, an alert Ger Gaastra bagged the ball, evening the score to 1 - 1. After a fine move down the middle Sicco Timmers nearly gave the home side one up in the 65:th minute. The finishing shot went just wide, though. Daniel Ajello received some harsh words from his coach after he acted foolishly, probably out of lack of experience, in the 73rd minute and almost caused an opponent to score. After a fine move down the middle Wesley Zengers nearly gave the home side one up in the 73rd minute. The finishing shot went just wide, though. Aristocats held the ball, with a clear 64 percent possession rate.

Most important Aristocats player was Ger Gaastra. Sicco Timmers was a disappointment, however. The most dominating vetlel player was without a doubt Patrik Lundhtorp. Kenny Apelén on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 1 - 1.

yndy
06-03-2005, 22:05
quote:41434 spectators had come to Ladislau Bölöni Stadium this cloudy day. Chimica started off with a 3-4-3 lineup. The following players had been chosen: Gruia - Albescu, Er#337;ss, Rãdulescu - Lucescu, Ioanitoaia, Ilinca, Gheorghe - Macavei, Stãnilã, Nica.

shifters tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. They fielded: Ljubisavljevic - Mathiasson, van Wolde, Udilã - Holfeldt, Firiteanu, Popescu, Paulsson, Messer - García Roca, Fontaine.

shifters had several good opportunities to take the lead, especially in the 25:th minute when Juan Antonio García Roca came up alone against Florin Gruia who managed a block. 0 - 0 was the half-time score. shifters held the ball, with a clear 57 percent possession rate.

A corner kick created great disorder in the penalty area, but at last shifters´s Niklas Paulsson was able to shove the ball in. 0-1. Chimica´s Nicolae Stãnilã made a successful breakthrough attempt in the game´s 71st minute and should have levelled the score, but clipped it over the bar. shifters held the ball, with a clear 56 percent possession rate.

The most dominating Chimica player was without a doubt Florin Gruia. Cãtãlin Rãdulescu was a disappointment, however. shifters´s best player was Niklas Paulsson. However, Werner Messer made a disastrous appearance. The match ends 0 - 1.

I lost and my dreams of promotion wnet down the drain. Still, I'll fight for the second place and hope the leader will forget to log on for the rest of the championship.

Melifluous
06-03-2005, 22:21
quote:Originally posted by Kingreno

Meli? you seriously gonna do that?

I can see no point in playing my strongest team against a team that has at least 6-7 more stars than me. Losing on PIC is no different from losing on MOTS except at least happier players might try and win a match in the future. Also I can concentrate on the CDZ cup now. I got a really tough league and I stand no chance. The only point I have so far in the league was playing the other team that promoted with me. The other teams in my div have been playing together for the last few seasons and it sucks. I am resigned to relegation and aint gonna let it bother me no more. I stand to fare better in the long run by going down as soon as possible.

Bugger thats what I thought, thankfully it was only my reserves so I aint too bothered. The players I want to pop soon will be playing on Tuesday ;) Yndy? You injure my players and I'm gonna catch a plane over there and severely distress you... [:p]

@KR - Nice result on the 1-1. I've not seen pressing used well before. But I think a draw is a good result for you. You gained a point, not lost 2 if you know what I mean.

@Yndy - I saw that yesterday man. That sucks, really bad. There was the grand total of 3 goal chances. 2-1 to him and he scored the only goal. He did have possession on you though. His Midfield and Defence were both a level higher than yours. I think 0-1 to him was probably just about right. I still voted for you to win in the toto.

Melifluous

ProPain
06-03-2005, 22:22
quote:Fairly good weather for football had drawn a crowd of 16501 to Octopus Arena. Octopus had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. They fielded: Cammelbeeck - Bos, Rolfsson, Grünberger - Andrei, Vuillermoz, Bargavanskis, Falmo, Léger - Slabbers, Dopfer.

PP tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Cohen - van Harsselaar, Boote, van Zeeland - Johnston, Daemen, Schulte, Wis, Kiilerich - Beugels, Niezing.

In the 6:th minute the visitors broke through on the right after some poor defending and Toon Niezing put the ball away for 0 - 1. Jarl Kiilerich was dominating his wing and kept sending fine balls into the enemy box - Rolf Beugels managed to kick one of them into 0 - 2 in the 8:th minute. The structure of the game started to change as PP decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. In the 12th minute Tjibbe Slabbers passed through the guests central line of defense, scoring the 1 - 2 goal. Halftime score was 1 - 2. Octopus held the ball, with a clear 57 percent possession rate.

In the game's 50th minute, Octopus's Glenn Dopfer fell dramatically just outside the penalty area. However, the referee booked Glenn Dopfer for taking a dive. 51 minutes into the game Iwan Daemen had to leave the pitch due to a knee injury. In came Yordi van Klooster. Octopus´s Tjibbe Slabbers made a successful breakthrough attempt in the game´s 59:th minute and should have levelled the score, but clipped it over the bar. Octopus held the ball, with a clear 60 percent possession rate.

Octopus´s best player was Ludovic Vuillermoz. Valiukas Bargavanskis on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating PP player was without a doubt Zeev Cohen. Yordi van Klooster was a disappointment, however. The match ends 1 - 2.

I knew it was a close game beforehand, but strange things happened. First the extremely early lead followed by the most unfortunate injurie of one of my midfielders. In the end I pulled it of which kinda compensates for the unlucky loss in my first match this season.

The injurie is 1 week, but next weeks match is a tough one, maybe I'm gonna hunt down the market for a new midfielder, also I discovered the difference between brilliant and magnificent keeping isnt that much, so maybe I'll sell my keeper trainee.... That would easily make up for a new trainee and a more than decent midfielder as I could spent about 2 million on one.

Forwards are slowly regaining form, Niezing is still at 2 stars but he's back from an injury and Beugels had a fair 3,5 stars :)

Dell19
06-03-2005, 22:25
quote:Originally posted by Melifluous

Bugger thats what I thought, thankfully it was only my reserves so I aint too bothered. The players I want to pop soon will be playing on Tuesday ;)

You lose training for the entire week so all your trainees will be affected not just those played on match day.

Dell19
06-03-2005, 22:27
quote:Originally posted by ProPain
The injurie is 1 week, but next weeks match is a tough one, maybe I'm gonna hunt down the market for a new midfielder, also I discovered the difference between brilliant and magnificent keeping isnt that much, so maybe I'll sell my keeper trainee.... That would easily make up for a new trainee and a more than decent midfielder as I could spent about 2 million on one.

Forwards are slowly regaining form, Niezing is still at 2 stars but he's back from an injury and Beugels had a fair 3,5 stars :)

If you go here they have a healing tool to predict how quickly players may heal:
http://www.databased.at/hattrick/x-ray/index.asp?starter=backdraft
It may be more worthwhile to hire perhaps 3 doctors and get that player back to bruised but training rather than buying another player instead.

Melifluous
06-03-2005, 22:28
quote:Originally posted by Dell19

You lose training for the entire week so all your trainees will be affected not just those played on match day.

[cry][cry][cry]
[cry][lol][cry]
[cry][cry][cry]

Melifluous

Melifluous
06-03-2005, 22:38
quote:Originally posted by Dell19

If you go here they have a healing tool to predict how quickly players may heal:
http://www.databased.at/hattrick/x-ray/index.asp?starter=backdraft

Wow that rocks.

My injured player (20 yo) will be ready to play next weekend with my current 2 doctors and I cant get him better for Wednesday.

Melifluous

Kemal
06-03-2005, 22:46
Good win on the no2, but a horrible injury for my best defender Harold Poorter, he is out for 5 weeks now... [cry]

quote:
7000 spectators arrived at peppelaars Arena, where weather conditions were pretty good for football. peppelaars had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Dyce - Suciu, Boogers, van Liere - Boomkens, Lenters, ter Huurne, Affelay, Raptula - Tijhof, Schönborn.

Snaken had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Durzyñski - Poorter, Öztürk, Flores D'Arcais - Malmholt, Lucado, Hintermayr, Kajak, Böõr - Sánchez, de Silguy.

peppelaars were relying on their ability to counter-attack. Snaken saw most attack opportunites on the wings and were directing their passes that way. Peer van Liere received some harsh words from his coach after he acted foolishly, probably out of lack of experience, in the 3rd minute and almost caused an opponent to score. Snaken had a good opportunity to score the lead goal but the home team goaltender Stewart Dyce saved Carlos Sánchez´s shot headed for the top corner. Pike Tijhof stunned the crowd with a brilliant counterattack from the left, giving peppelaars the goal to make it 1 - 0. Laurenty Kajak of Snaken received a yellow card in the 14th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. Olivier de Silguy was the first to reach the corner kick, but his header was saved by the keeper. However, Snaken´s Berke Can Öztürk managed to get hold of the rebound and scored the 1-1 goal. In the 34:th minute the visitors broke through on the right after some poor defending and Krisztián Böõr put the ball away for 1 - 2. The referee showed peppelaars's Hondo Raptula the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. Krisztián Böõr the unlucky victim, couldn´t continue the game, so Bernie Irvine had to come off the bench. Snaken will have to do without Harold Poorter for a time due to a bad foot injury. He was substituted by Wilm Meesen. Halftime score was 1 - 2. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Snaken, with an impressive 68 percent possession of the ball.

In the 48:th minute the visitors put themselves ahead 1 - 3 as Laurenty Kajak finished off an attack from the left with a spectacular scissors kick. The visitors Olivier de Silguy took advantage of an error due to a misunderstanding between the home side´s goalie and central backs in the 62nd minute. 1 - 4 for Snaken. The away team´s Bernie Irvine took advantage of a mistake to the home side´s right in the 63rd minute increasing Snaken´s lead to 1 - 5. After this Snaken lowered the tempo in order to concentrate on their defensive efforts. In the game's 74th minute, peppelaars's Peter-Gerard Boomkens fell dramatically just outside the penalty area. However, the referee booked Peter-Gerard Boomkens for taking a dive. 74 minutes into the game Pike Tijhof had to leave the pitch due to a knee injury. In came Hattori de Vogel. Bernie Irvine came close to extending the visitors lead as he, completely unmarked in front of the goal, lifted a ball over Stewart Dyce, hitting the bar. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Snaken, with an impressive 73 percent possession of the ball.

The most dominating peppelaars player was without a doubt Lucian Suciu. However, Dé ter Huurne made a disastrous appearance. The most dominating Snaken player was without a doubt Marcin Durzyñski. Bernie Irvine on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 1 - 5.

Dell19
06-03-2005, 22:47
Its a really really good site in general. It has info on how many economists you should have, whether your stadium is about the right size and backdraft which is great for looking at what your opponent has recently played.

Thrawn
07-03-2005, 00:14
quote:The 8185 spectators at Marlin Stadium were in for an afternoon of sunshine. Marlins tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. Lineup: Refkivanza - Noonan, Cassella, Packer - Daish, Tuilagi, Johnson, Waaka, Sparke - Allen, Ibrahim.

Le-goas tactics involved an interesting 4-4-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Cousins - John, Collingwood, Vaifale, Williams - Read, Rogers, Sutton, Frear - Linighan, Mouthaan.

It was an obvious ambition of Marlins to attack on the flanks. Marlinss Anthony Allen gave, after 5 minutes, the home team a 1 - 0 lead after an attack coming in from the right. The referee showed Le-goas's Abel Rogers the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. One of many good passes from Bertran Sparke at the wing was recieved and skillfully taken care of by Mohammad Ibrahim, scoring for Marlins to 2 - 0. A speedy charge from the left side of the field put Marlins lead up with 3 - 0. Mohammad Ibrahim finished that one off competently, firing from an acute angle. 33 minutes into the game Marcus Read had to leave the pitch due to a knee injury. In came Ed Stares. After 35 minutes Anthony Allen put Marlins ahead 4 - 0 as he rose to head in a hooked ball, the result of an effort from the right side. Marlins were given a penalty in the 38:th, neatly put away by Taylor Tuilagi. 5 - 0 for the home side. By now Marlins were drawing the troops back in order to defend their lead. After 43 minutes Le-goas´s Lafele Williams contracted a slight foot injury, but could finish the game. 5 - 0 was the half-time score. Marlins held the ball, with a clear 74 percent possession rate.

Marlins appeared unsure on how to play and their organisation was only passable. After an industrious effort down the middle Robert Daish could have closed the game off in the 72nd minute, but his finishing shot hit the post. After several obvious shirt pulling incidents, Marlins's Mohammad Ibrahim got himself booked. 77 minutes into the game Bertran Sparke had to leave the pitch due to a knee injury. In came Malcolm Howe. Nick Cousins was caught napping a bit later as Taylor Tuilagi lifted a ball over him after a free kick, but the ball hit the bar, rebounding into the keepers arms. The referee showed Le-goas's Parker Linighan the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. Malcolm Howe should probably have put his team up another goal in the 87:th minute, but some great goaltending by Nick Cousins kept the visitors in the game. Anthony Allen increased Marlinss lead to 6 - 0 by putting a header away on a hooked ball from the right. At that, Anthony Allen was noted down for a hat trick. Marlins held the ball, with a clear 83 percent possession rate.

Most important Marlins player was Ray Waaka. Malcolm Howe was a disappointment, however. The most dominating Le-goas player was without a doubt Homer Collingwood. Ed Stares on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 6 - 0.

A cruisy win, but I was kinda expecting that. Celebrations abound as one of my players scores a hattrick and moves to #2 scorer in the league. :D

ProPain
07-03-2005, 00:34
nice going Thrawn. If you win next week's match against Mugod you're still in good position for the championship.

Thrawn
07-03-2005, 01:36
Yep, I'm expecting a tough game next week.

akots
07-03-2005, 06:09
quote:At Chemists Arena, 17623 punters turned up, and despite threatening clouds at the horizon, no rain came. Chemists tactics involved an interesting 3-4-3 combination. Lineup: Fugate - Norris, Beal, Parker - Robitaille, Stoleru, Vivas, Hammond - Patton, Spencer, Mininni.

Jamdown started off with a 3-5-2 lineup. They fielded: Ivanovic - Braun, Cho, Ulrich - Templeton, Mayfield, Gross, Iriarte Calvo, Okeefe - Ty-Eng, Prescott.

Jamdown´s 0 - 1 goal came from a questionable penalty. Mario Prescott struck that one home without a second thought. Chemists's Marcos Hammond scored 1 - 1 by shooting accurately and hard from a long distance, leaving the opponent goalie no other option than to pick up the ball from the net. A mistake by the home sides central defence in the 26:th minute allowed Mario Prescott to score 1 - 2 for Jamdown. After a fatal mistake from the away teams right side defense in the 27:th minute, an alert Mark Patton bagged the ball, evening the score to 2 - 2. Jamdown took the lead after 31 minutes with 2 - 3. Mario Prescott placed the ball out of reach for the home sides keeper after a fine move, coming in from the left. By then Mario Prescott was a three time scorer - a hat trick! The visitors He Ty-Eng took advantage of an error due to a misunderstanding between the home side´s goalie and central backs in the 34:th minute. 2 - 4 for Jamdown. Halftime score was 2 - 4. Chemists held the ball, with a clear 63 percent possession rate.

Chemists reduced the score in the 51st minute to 3 - 4 when Jackie Spencer got the best of a ball floated in from the left. Chemists tried to reply with long plays towards the centrally placed strikers, but the visitor´s defence got the best of it. In the game's 67th minute, Jamdown's Rex Templeton fell dramatically just outside the penalty area. However, the referee booked Rex Templeton for taking a dive. After 69 minutes Marcos Hammond made a speedy advance and dropped the ball to Jackie Spencer who shuffled the ball past the keeper. The score was now 4 - 4. Chemists got a penalty shot in the 83rd minute, but Mark Patton fumbled the shot slightly and Ben Ivanovic was able to block. A corner kick created great disorder in the penalty area, but at last Chemists´s Anselmo Mininni was able to shove the ball in. 5-4. With 88 minutes played Jackie Spencer could have brought this one home for Chemists as he charged up on the left, but his hooked ball went just a bit too high. After 89 minutes, a couple of quick and successful challenges, followed by a shot from just outside the penalty area by Anselmo Mininni might have resulted in another goal for Chemists. However, Ben Ivanovic made a spectacular save. A swift counterattack by Jamdown resulted in a free kick that Mario Prescott elegantly twisted into the goal - 5 - 5! Jamdown´s Raúl Iriarte Calvo left the field after 90 minutes because of a nasty blow to the shin. His replacement was Gaston Meehan. Chemists held the ball, with a clear 69 percent possession rate.

Chemists´s best player was Marcos Hammond. However, Marco Vivas made a disastrous appearance. The most dominating Jamdown player was without a doubt Rex Templeton. However, Mikey Okeefe made a disastrous appearance. The match ends 5 - 5.

I'm really pissed. Must admit, I had some good luck in the previous games but this one is really a fucked up culmination of bad luck since I'm stronger in everything except coach leadership. The owner of that team did not log in for 5 weeks (not that he forgot... he just cannot) and the next team which plays him will probably have a walkover. Well, seems that HT RNG does have streaks as well and even worse than that in civ. [sad]

Besides, my arena was full and I need to expand it apparently again this season.

How can solid set pieces penalty miss against inad keeper with 570 TSI in poor form? Why do cheater always win? [cry]

Kemal
07-03-2005, 09:18
That's tough luck indeed akots, I had the same in my IX league last season, where I played a cheater with quite a strong team twice in week 7 and 8, after which he got replaced with a crappy team in week 9 for all others to do some target practice on. Fortunately in the end it didn't make any difference for my team at that time, and if you could pull off some good wins in the next 4 weeks, maybe the same will be true for your team.

ProPain
07-03-2005, 12:15
In my first complete season a cheater who had sold a crappy player for 400K to a second team he owned won the league. He got replaced with a noob a few weeks before the comp ended and this new guy became champion.

In the end this cost me promotion and I ended up staying in the 8th division for a season longer than I would have when this cheater would have been replaced immediately. Otoh I'm convinced that the extra build up season allowed me to promote from 7th to 6th in one season. Still hard to say what would have earned me more money: the extra top season in the 8th I had or an extra mediocre season in the 7th.

Still : cheaters should be replaced quicker imo.

yndy
07-03-2005, 14:44
As far as I know, the 7 weeks term is to allow discussions when actually the team is wrongly closed and the time is used for clarifications between the owner and the GMs.

English_brit
08-03-2005, 19:54
quote:Fairly good weather for football had drawn a crowd of 42812 to Rectory Lane Megadome. Rowington had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. They fielded: Westbeek - Payne, Edenbratt, Marshall - Saywell, Dudley, Kinnear, Matsson, Rickard - Kaliappan, Foxworth.

Toffees tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Sauter - Previzi, Lonie, Pearson - Hevia, Attah-Agyeman, ¯etecki, Rieper, Liguori - Hollenstein, Smiglewski.

Rowington were very close to putting themselves one up in the 6:th minute as John Saywell got through, but failing in concentration, he shot the ball wide. Rowingtons Stephen Kinnear gave, after 8 minutes, the home team a 1 - 0 lead after an attack coming in from the right. The visitors almost came back with an equaliser in the 19:th minute after a good combination down the middle, but as Charles Attah-Agyeman was to put closure on the raid he couldn´t deliver a shot hard enough to seriously challenge the keeper. The teams went for a half-time break at 1 - 0. Toffees held the ball, with a clear 60 percent possession rate.

After 53 minutes, Pierre-André Hollenstein swiftly ran past Leonard Edenbratt to put away the 1-1 goal. Toffees's Pierre-André Hollenstein could have put the guests one up in the 54th minute, chasing a through ball but Sjakie Westbeek was fast as a snake, grabbing the ball from under his nose. The terraces were silenced in the 73rd minute as Toffees´s Piero Liguori put the guests ahead 1 - 2, following an attack from the right. Stephen Kinnear pulled a real crowd pleaser as he, in the 84:th minute, wove through the guests whole central defense line and put the 2 - 2 equaliser away. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Toffees, with an impressive 61 percent possession of the ball.

The most dominating Rowington player was without a doubt Matthew Payne. Vairavanathan Kaliappan on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating Toffees player was without a doubt Charles Attah-Agyeman. Piero Liguori on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 2 - 2.

I was hoping for a win tbh but his midfield was stronger than I expected. It was weak when I thought it'd be poor. I'd pic'd this game due to my next match which is tougher. Looks like I got it wrong. Ooops. lol

Here's my league table atm.

quote:1. triniride destroyer 5 13 - 3 10
2. tidders Town 5 9 - 3 10
3. Rowington FC 5 10 - 6 8
4. Toffee's Utd 5 14 - 11 8
5. Are you Sunderland 5 13 - 8 7
6. Hopes Heroes 5 13 - 14 7
7. Down To The Top 5 10 - 16 6
8. Super_Stockport 5 2 - 23 0