PDA

View Full Version : Reserve goalkeepers

Dell19
21-02-2005, 20:12
Goalkeepers happen to be pretty expensive in terms of transfer fees and wages so do you have a backup keeper and is he close to your main goalkeeper in terms of ratings?

ProPain
21-02-2005, 23:50
I have a reserve a level below, but as I;m training keepers it's pure coincidence. Could have been same rating too if I hadnt lacked the money to buy 2 high excellent trainees.

But maybe it worked out best this way as my no. 1 keeper is earning over 7k euro a week. Hate to think what kemal is paying with that 6 star baby.

Schip
22-02-2005, 00:13
I kept my goaly I got at the start. He's inadequeta but has weak exp. He's also in wretched form due to never playing (not even in friendlies). Cause I like my excellent goalie to much :D

Dell19
22-02-2005, 00:40
I use my coach since I can't really afford to keep a passale goalkeeper when I'm still in debt and don't really want to sign an inadequate because I would never want to play him and his form would go down.

English_brit
22-02-2005, 04:05
I've got and excellent keeper and a solid in reserve. I might sell the solid as my clown is an inad keeper, which would prob be ok as cover as I'd buy in a new keeper if the starter got a long injury.

Kemal
22-02-2005, 10:53
Like PP, as a keeper trainer my goaltenders' levels are both high, now magnificent and outstanding... and indeed salaries are way out of line, 12K and 7K respectively, which covers about 60% of total paid salaries of my squad.

He definitely needs to be sold at the start of next season...