Melifluous
16-02-2005, 22:45
So you wanna piece of me?

Come on then.

Take your best shot.

Melifluous

Socrates
16-02-2005, 22:57
Good to stop the spamming in the other thread. ;)

Man, I have no intention to harm anyone here. :) More of the opposite if you ask me. What I said was facts, nothing more, and nothing was meant to be mean. I know a good part of the problems I face has to do with me not being an English speaker in the first place and also my way of presenting arguments.

Before you ask, I don't have any taboo subject, and I don't really show my teeth before I get really upset, which is far from being the case. [thumbsup] A nice way of ending this would be a good chat on MSN by the way. Until then I decline your offer of fight and show you my butt. ;) [mad2]

Melifluous
16-02-2005, 23:25
quote:Originally posted by kryszcztov

Good to stop the spamming in the other thread. ;)
Indeed it is, so much more civilized (sic) to take it outside as it were.

Man, I have no intention to harm anyone here. :) More of the opposite if you ask me. What I said was facts, nothing more, and nothing was meant to be mean.
Now thats the first comment that can be taken many ways. Nothing was meant to be mean. Now either you think I am stupid and wouldn't notice the sly implications, or I truly am naive and am imagining things. It was not what you said as such, but rather what you implied by what you did not say.

I know a good part of the problems I face has to do with me not being an English speaker in the first place and also my way of presenting arguments.
Thats it hide behind your nationality. Fat drunken Englishman attacks enlightened Frenchman. You know full well I share your need for the European Union to work. It will be the ONLY weapon we will have against the American Imperialists. For someone for who English is not their first language I applaud your grasp of it.

Before you ask, I don't have any taboo subject, and I don't really show my teeth before I get really upset, which is far from being the case. [thumbsup] A nice way of ending this would be a good chat on MSN by the way. Until then I decline your offer of fight and show you my butt. ;) [mad2]

I faaart in your generale direcion

Melifluous.

PS. I too hold no malic and merely relish the idea of a battle of discursive and discussive wits?

So the question is...

... Do you feel lucky? :D

Well...

Do ya?

Plux
16-02-2005, 23:30
Man, I thought this would be a good ranting thread. Instead, you guys make up on first sight. Couple of wussies..

Meli and Krysztof, sitting in a tree...

[love]

Melifluous
16-02-2005, 23:38
quote:Originally posted by Plux

...you guys make up on first sight. Couple of wussies..

I suggest you re-read it.

That was not what was intended.

Melifluous [mischief]

Markstar
16-02-2005, 23:55
Alright, here we go!!!

[aargh][aargh][aargh][aargh][aargh][aargh][aargh][aargh] [aargh][aargh][aargh][aargh][aargh][aargh][aargh][aargh][aargh][aargh][aargh]
[soldier][soldier][soldier][slap][estwing][slap][estwing][hammer][slap][rocket][estwing][estwing][hammer][shoot][estwing][estwing][laser][plasma][laser][rifle][laser][plasma] [shoot][laser][rifle][shoot][laser][plasma][shoot][laser][rifle]
[rocket]
[medic][medic][medic][medic]

Aehm, what is this about???

Melifluous
16-02-2005, 23:59
quote:Originally posted by Markstar

Alright, here we go!!!

[aargh][aargh][aargh][aargh][aargh][aargh][aargh][aargh] [aargh][aargh][aargh][aargh][aargh][aargh][aargh][aargh][aargh][aargh][aargh]
[soldier][soldier][soldier][slap][estwing][slap][estwing][hammer][slap][rocket][estwing][estwing][hammer][shoot][estwing][estwing][laser][plasma][laser][rifle][laser][plasma] [shoot][laser][rifle][shoot][laser][plasma][shoot][laser][rifle]
[rocket]
[medic][medic][medic][medic]

Aehm, what is this about???

So good it needed quoting, thanks

Melifluous

Socrates
17-02-2005, 00:34
Maybe you should come straight to the point instead of going off-topic all the time ? I didn't understand anything in your post, and I don't think the issue is settled. Even if it's your problem, not mine. It seems you had plenty to say...

And to all : it'd be nice of some of you to stop making a target of me, it's getting annoying. I'm not here for that, and frankly, the more it happens, the less I care. So much for letting you making fun of myself.

Unless there is something else to settle, I let Meli have the last words, surely some parts that would be censored on other forums, but CDZ is also there for ranting. Be my guest... [thumbsup]

Melifluous
17-02-2005, 00:49
PM'ed Krys at this point.

Melifluous

Pastorius
17-02-2005, 12:03
[whatsthis

I love the Dirty Harry reference :D Go ahead, make my day.

You took the fight outside like gentlemen. Almost. Then all of a sudden Krys had to show his butt. Yuck! [vomit]

Arent both you guys on MSNM?

col
17-02-2005, 12:06
Handbags at ten paces

Pastorius
15-04-2005, 08:50
LEARN TO SPELL DAMNIT

IT IS NOT AN FORUM, IT IS A FORUM. SURELY AN ENGLISHMAN OUGHT TO KNOW THIS??? [saiyan]

[rant]

AND WHERE THE HECK IS PUNCTUATION IN THAT SENTENCE/THOSE SENTENCES YOU WROTE?

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER MAN!

[rant][aargh][rant][fdevil]

Melifluous
15-04-2005, 11:29
[lol]

Talking in CAPS ALL THE TIME IS REALLY DUMB.

quote:Originally posted by Matthew 7:5
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and
then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's
eye

Melifluous

Pastorius
15-04-2005, 11:31
I have Beam in my eye [eek][crazyeye]

He must be there for the Tony Blair lookalike convention

Didnt know you were religious Mel

edited for spelling

Melifluous
15-04-2005, 11:46
I am as religious as you are African [goodjob]

But sometimes its fun to quote the bible ;)

Melifluous

Shabbaman
15-04-2005, 11:58
"And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them."

Melifluous
15-04-2005, 12:33
quote:
"And Jesus, when he had found a young ass, sat thereon; as it is written, (John 12:14)"

See what I mean? [crazyeye]

Melifluous

PS. In context this is apparently Jesus fulfilling the Donkey Prophecy [lol]

Pastorius
04-06-2005, 23:36
[spam]