PDA

View Full Version : I would like to see whats going on in SGOTM6.

Melifluous
07-02-2005, 19:19
OK If you want access post here.

There are 2 rules that you MUST adhere to.

1) You must declare that you are not part of another team currently playing in the SGOTM6.

2) You must declare that you will not divulge any of the information herein to anyone that does not currently have access to the SGOTM6 forum.

OK?

Anyone I suspect of breaking the rules here will be immediately expelled from this forum and reported to the site admins for possible further punishment.

Melifluous

col
07-02-2005, 19:23
yes please.

I declare that no ther team would consider having me so CDZ got stuck with me.
I declare that no-one takes any notice of anything I say so I'm not gonna tell them nuffink anymore.

I love it when youre masterful.

Pastorius
07-02-2005, 19:32
I declare that I am not part of ANY team playing succession games

I will not divulge any information to anyone without access to the SGOTM forum

(btw Mel, it <s>seems I have access right now</s>is possible to see names of current threads, so remember to label them in a non spoiler like way. I am not on the team, and not on any other team. I dont lurk @ CFC for succession games, but I wanna lurk here. So if allright with you, lemme have axx please)

grs
07-02-2005, 19:33
I would like to read your planings and spoilers. I am not part of any SGOTM6 team.

anarres
07-02-2005, 19:51
It can be changed to be hidden (instead of just members only), but then you lose the (obvious) benifit of lurkers. I would like to allow CDZ-regulars access, but if they never see the forum they won't ask.

Dunno if the thread titles can be innocuous enough, let me know.

Melifluous
07-02-2005, 19:57
@Col - You already had access as you are on the team thats playing.

@grs and Paalikles - Added to our little SGOTM cheerleading squad. Post often. The more input the merrier.

@anarres - I'm sure that the thread titles can be kept obscure or generic enough to allow everyone to see them as long as they cant open them. Cant tell if thats how it is now or not as I can access the forum, being admin there and all [crazyeye] If they cant be kept obscure, I'll MAKE THEM OBSCURE.

Melifluous

Beam
07-02-2005, 20:43
Lurker reports for duty and declares etc. :)

Banzai
07-02-2005, 20:58
I would like to lurk too...

http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/uploaded/banzai/200412211156_rulez.gif I'm not playing in another team and I will not divulge any info!

Banzai!

akots
07-02-2005, 21:01
@lurkers: Please note that posting constructive comments (which you can potentially pick up from other SGOTM teams at CFC) is highly undesirable. :)

This whole thing will be a great deal of distraction for mad-bax. [evil]

I guess still the turn log at least has to be posted at CFC.

ProPain
07-02-2005, 22:33
Like Col:

I declare that no-one takes any notice of anything I say so I'm not gonna tell them nuffink anymore.

Socrates
07-02-2005, 22:39
Just because I wanna see CDZ beat some CFC teams... and expect to see some odd Civ mechanics in action...

- I'm not part of any team currently playing in SGOTM6, but want to be a lurker there.
- I won't give any information away to any other team than CDZ, and won't get any information from the other teams.

So... is it good or bad to advise you or make stupid comments on our own ? [crazyeye]

akots
07-02-2005, 23:14
quote:Originally posted by kryszcztov
So... is it good or bad to advise you or make stupid comments on our own?

[crazyeye]
Please, refrain from posting comments in the thread. Since it might be later studied closely by mad-bax aiming to disqualify the team from Golden award and your comments can be considered as a hint which has been "borrowed" from lurking into the competitor's threads at CFC. [confused]

I like the attitude btw. [coool]

Socrates
07-02-2005, 23:25
This quite contradicts what Meli said in this very thread. [crazyeye] So you guys should agree on this, because otherwise I might jump in the thread, make my usual comments on the Wonderful Factory, and get lost. [lol] Are we allowed to post ? Maybe a poll is in order. [lol] And who cares about mad-bax ? If he doesn't want to reward you properly, we'll just snob his competition.

Just IMHO. [mischief]

akots
07-02-2005, 23:33
Yep, makes sense to me. There might be some problems with him trying to access the thread since he is the member of the other team, namely Staff team. [evil]

Melifluous
07-02-2005, 23:48
Added Beam and Banzai.

PP had already been added, wot wiv 'im bein an Admin an all...

Krys has been added in spite of himself [:p]

Melifluous

Plux
08-02-2005, 00:16
Add me plz!! I can't live without lurking..

1) I declare that I is not part of another team currently playing in the SGOTM6.

2) I declare that I will not divulge any of the information herein to anyone that does not currently have access to the SGOTM6 forum.

Beam
08-02-2005, 00:20
Get this message when trying to access the threads. Can't lurk! [rant]

http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/uploaded/Beam/200527231942_noaccess.jpg
11.7KB

Melifluous
08-02-2005, 02:06
Plux added.

Beam removed (you were on the list [confused]) and re-added.

Hopefully that will sort it for you Beam?

Melifluous

Beam
08-02-2005, 03:40
Thnx Meli, issue solved. :)

Darkness
08-02-2005, 10:23
Another lurker requesting access (and declaring etc.....)

mad-bax
08-02-2005, 11:31
Wow - your fan club is like a who's who of Civ. I'm impressed.

Please grant me lurkers rights. :)

Aggie
08-02-2005, 11:36
Hmmm...wanna lurk too! I promise not to follow other SGOTM games. Are there other places on CFC than the Stories&Tales/SG forum by the way? [:p]

Melifluous
08-02-2005, 12:29
quote:Originally posted by mad-bax

Wow - your fan club is like a who's who of Civ. I'm impressed.

Please grant me lurkers rights. :)

[coool]

Our entire Forum is a who's who of civ, but thats a different story ;)

As for granting you lurker rights...

... aren't you also fielding a staff team?

But then again, you seem to be checking all the other threads for 'interlopers' (and not stealing ideas, oh no, surely not ;)) and if you can't trust the admins then what's the point anyways?

... So you're in.

@Aggie and Darkness, consider yourself added my friends!

[charge]

Melifluous

mad-bax
08-02-2005, 12:48
No. No staff team for this game. I think they have had their fill of humiliation for a while :D

Are you going to play RBCiV rules. If you do, you haven't got a prayer. ;)

Lt. Killer M
08-02-2005, 12:58
mad-bax: AIs are there for bending them over and.......

so much for RBCiv rules..... [mwaha]
but we will as usually stay close to them.

Socrates
08-02-2005, 13:04
quote:Originally posted by Lt. Killer M

so much for RBCiv rules..... [mwaha]
but we will as usually stay close to them.

Then you have my blessing, though I wonder what you mean by "close". [hmm] It's always best to play without using exploits and still do better than the other teams. I'm confident you're strong and mad enough to succeed in that. ;) (That is what I was doing in the GOTM event, and I was doing not so bad in the end.)

Swingue
08-02-2005, 15:20
Yes please, Lurking rights!
Lets' see how CDZ does in the SGOTM.
(in the dark history of GOTM I even won a medal with an unexpected diplo vic)

So here I go:
I declare that no ther team would consider having me so CDZ got stuck with me. What other teams? Is there anything else than CDZ?

I declare that I will not divulge any information about the SGOTM (even when Meli's mother would torture me ;) ).

Rik Meleet
08-02-2005, 15:56
I never play GOTM or whatever competition games (except 1 Realms game).

so:

Melifluous
08-02-2005, 18:36
Both Rik and Swingue added to the lurkers list...

Melifluous

DrAlimentado
08-02-2005, 19:10
I am curious, I declare THUMB WAR! No, force of habit, I mean;

I declare I wont join any other teams or tell anyone anything.

col
08-02-2005, 22:08
I'm worried about performing with this many people watching. Could you look the other way when its my turn?

grahamiam
08-02-2005, 22:56
quote:Originally posted by Melifluous

1) You must declare that you are not part of another team currently playing in the SGOTM6.

2) You must declare that you will not divulge any of the information herein to anyone that does not currently have access to the SGOTM6 forum.

obviously, i do not qualify for the sgotm forum due to my placement on team smackster. however, one of the interesting things about sgotm is the ability to review other teams' threads after the game is over.
is team CDZ going to allow this (ie, open the sgotm forum after game is completed)? also, what will you do if one of your current members plays sgotm7 with a different team?
btw, good luck :)

smalltalk
08-02-2005, 23:01
One more spammer - I mean lurker - please.

(And of course I'll neither spam nor browse somewhere else.)

Melifluous
09-02-2005, 00:25
Smalltalk added.

Grahamiamian acknowledged and nose thumbed at [:p]

Melifluous

Melifluous
09-02-2005, 00:26
Oops and DrA added!

woot!

Melifluous

akots
09-02-2005, 02:06
... Are you going to play RBCiV rules. If you do, you haven't got a prayer. ;)

@mad-bax: If you can somehow try to contain yourself, please post all suggestions on how the game SHOULD be played by the CDZ team in the CFC thread. I've got enough of it so would appreciate if you can spare me this time. [rant]

mad-bax
09-02-2005, 09:47
It was a joke akots, and I have no intention of suggesting how you should approach the game.

I had forgotten how much my posting in your threads annoyed you. So I'll stop.

Socrates
09-02-2005, 10:08

So I'll stop.

(stealing Jim Carrey's voice who stole Andy Kaufman's voice who stole Tony Clifton's voice (or is it another way round ? [crazyeye] ) : )
That's... betta'. :D

Aggie
09-02-2005, 12:09
Hmmm, I am very happy that I didn't apply for the SGOTM team. I thought about it, being a SG fanatic, but I really don't like the animosity. Guess I'd better stick with the normal SG's, where you can all be friends [love]

Schip
09-02-2005, 13:56
can I lurk, can I?

- I don't know where to find CFC and don't want to either.
- I don't have any friends outside this forum so there is no one to tell.

that's it I suppose. Thnx.

Melifluous
09-02-2005, 13:59
Done.

Melifluous

akots
09-02-2005, 19:33
@Aggie: This is a pecularity of mad-bax's running SGOTM. Like in the middle of the game it was found out that there is no river movement penalty or that the saves for different teams have been different with one team having iron and another team having nothing. I'm not normally ranting, especially here at CDZ. That is that a few people at CFC just make me do it. Never has anything like that happen in GOTM or PBEM forums there and very-very occasionally in the ISDG forum. The GOTM forum has been also somewhat strained at the times of cracker but with ainwood taking the wheel it has greatly improved.

@mad-bax: Certainly, my English is not good enough to understand whether you have posted a joke or something else. Sorry about that, "it can't be helped". Please try to communicate with short phrases and use only simple words without double or triple meaning for the stupid ones. If we continue this discussion I promise to deliver the share of humiliation via uncensored poetry. So, I suggest we stop it now.[rant]

Pastorius
09-02-2005, 20:31
akots, mad-bax, aggie and/or anyone else intrigued by the thought of comparative analysis:

if teams of players (with each player more or less different from each other in terms of approach, skill and creativity) are supposed to be compared, using what one would assume was the same platform for the games (not taking into consideration the differences between 1.29f, 1.27f and 1.22f - vanilla, ptw and c3c respectively) - how on earth is it possible to not be thorough in playtesting a generated map to make sure that at least all maps are configured consistently, AND that ANY differences between maps for the different teams and versions are written down and kept for reference and/or informational purpose to the players.

I was scared away from GOTM, and I am too frightened to enter into the land of succession games. I am not of a compeditive nature - so succession game competition does not tempt me much either. But I cannot help wondering why you mad-bax, and the team I presume you have to help out - cannot work out a scheme where you make sure to note details that could be of importance to the players of each team.

I hope you understand that I base most of this rant on how I interpreted akots' post - I have been in the SGOTM forum @ CFC only 1nce or twice in the past, to look at what the deal was about, so I cannot base this on anything but my assumption that akots isnt one to pick on people without something to back his words with.

I am of course humble to human errors. I am certainly not perfect myself, and even though I devise many a plan to get control of my workload, I seem to loose grip on it from time to time. But I feel that to undertake the effort of maintaining a competition, you need to take every precaution to ensure that noone gets an unnatural advantage.

That's my 2 cents and a rant's worth. Most of this text is directed at mad-bax, as response to akots post above. English is my 2nd language, but my message in general should be understandable.

anarres
09-02-2005, 20:37
I have no idea about the animosity here at all. I just want a love-in too like Aggie. [cry]

Socrates
09-02-2005, 20:45
Actually this man can think !!! [:o] OK Paali, time has passed. [groucho] You can go back to full spam mode now. [lol] j/k mate ;)

I concur with what was said about ensuring the best for this event. Blah blah blah same old story...

Me too I want to <s>happily fuck</s> love you all. [love] I'm now sending you all lots of kisses, and hope that it won't disturb you from playing great. [crazyeye]

DrAlimentado
09-02-2005, 21:05
the thought of you happily fucking us all IS rather disturning me though! [:o]

akots
09-02-2005, 22:01
quote:Originally posted by Paalikles
... but my assumption that akots isnt one to pick on people without something to back his words with. ...

[lol]

Not sure... not sure... I might be terribly wrong sometimes but will happily admit I was wrong if persuaded.

I'm sorry about all this, but these types of discussions often arise in the SGOTM forum and are heavily moderated if not directly by mods but by mad-bax himself indirectly through the phrases of type "This discussion is permitted" or "This discussion is not permitted since it is of grave consequences to SGOTM". Not an exact quote. IIRC, Microbe had a very serious issues regarding rule bending between different teams and a few other instances happened.

grahamiam
09-02-2005, 22:34
quote:Originally posted by akots
I'm sorry about all this, but these types of discussions often arise in the SGOTM forum and are heavily moderated if not directly by mods but by mad-bax himself indirectly through the phrases of type "This discussion is permitted" or "This discussion is not permitted since it is of grave consequences to SGOTM". Not an exact quote. IIRC, Microbe had a very serious issues regarding rule bending between different teams and a few other instances happened.

[confused] bahh, that was sgotm3 and almost 6 months ago! that was the one with the bizarre xenophobic NOW varient, which was very confusing and difficult. iirc, mad-bax was trying to make allowances for people misinterpreting his confusing rules, and screwed it up entirely. however, imho, he learned a lot from that experience as the rules for sgotm4 and 5 were slimmed down and made very clear. sgotm6 seems the same way. i think if you look in recent sgotm discussion threads(4 & 5), you'll see things being handled much better, at least that's how i see it. and that map for sgotm5 was extremely impressive.

i really see no need for the bashing, but i may be missing something that was passed along in pm's. imho, MB learned a lot from sgotm3 and has made the event much better, both in terms of rules and dealing with the participants/bugs. if he made the mistakes and didn't learn, i'd be right there bashing him or going strictly to the sg forum to play. however, in this case, he did learn and adjusted his approach. based on this, i think your being quite unfair.

Aggie
09-02-2005, 23:12
I know nothing of SGOTM. I'm just not fond of the competion element and therefore am not interested in the whole GOTM forum. So I know nothing about what happened there. And I don't want to know either. I'm on these forums to play civ with other fans and nothing else. But I remember some great SG's with mad-bax in my team, a.o. the hilarious/impossible/jaw-dropping AG3 conquest game on a 362x362 map with 32 civs. Anyone crazy enough to play this one until the end is ok in my book :).

Kemal
10-02-2005, 00:21
Like so many before me, I'd like to lurk around as well... I declare I'm not part of any SGOTM CFC team, nor will I inform any other team about anything I know from the CDZ private SGOTM forum. :)

akots
10-02-2005, 01:54
quote:Originally posted by grahamiam
... i think if you look in recent sgotm discussion threads(4 & 5), you'll see things being handled much better, at least that's how i see it. and that map for sgotm5 was extremely impressive. ...

Things look better because a number of people who were unhappy about it actually left and stopped playing SGOTM since they cannot stand being moderated when they talk some things which they think worth talking about and mad-bax thinks differently.

I also hope that the issues have settled down there a bit that is why I'm willing to give it a try especially considering map making and testing has been greatly improved.

The point of trying to talk about this here is a few things indeed:

1) Here the CFC mods cannot moderate the posts and mad-bax by posting something like "I don't think this discussion is appropriate and should be stopped now; this is the last warning", which has been heavily used to stop arguments at CFC, would only inflame the senses.

2) Discussion here involves only a tiny fraction of SGOTM participants and would not harm the whole event.

3) The CFC is censored and does not allow to express the strong feelings.

4) It is of no consequences to anyone which stimulates further exchange of opinions and correction of the wrongs and rights of the whole process.

5) It is not a big deal either way and mostly and hopefully the matters of the distant past, so in this regards, I would consider the idea to bring this thing to CFC as a "constructive comment". But the pleasure of being not constructive ranting substantially outweights... [evil]

Melifluous
10-02-2005, 12:34
quote:Originally posted by Kemal

Like so many before me, I'd like to lurk around as well... I declare I'm not part of any SGOTM CFC team, nor will I inform any other team about anything I know from the CDZ private SGOTM forum. :)

Added!

Could do with your insights Kemal...

Melifluous

Puwen
10-02-2005, 14:28
Hey I want to lurk there too....

Im not part of any other SGOTM team and I will not rattle any information.

Melifluous
11-02-2005, 19:04
quote:Originally posted by Puwen

Hey I want to lurk there too....

Im not part of any other SGOTM team and I will not rattle any information.

Damnit, missed this one sorry.

Added you now...

Melifluous

Grille
11-02-2005, 20:50
Me want spectator ticket, too!

OK?

OK!

digger760
16-02-2005, 17:37
I declare that I could not be arsed registering with another SGOTM6 team
I declare that I could not be arsed telling anybody anything about SGOTM6 period. unless they are on the CDZ team, and even then i will probably blink with ignorance.

so can i lurk now?

Melifluous
16-02-2005, 17:55
Grille and Digger added.

Humble apologies to Grille.

Was away for the weekend and missed your post [blush]

Melifluous

Col.Tarleton
17-02-2005, 20:12
I,too,would like to read the game discussion thread.
I agree to adhere to Meli's caveats.

Melifluous
17-02-2005, 23:02
Always happy to welcome a fellow Kentish man, or are you a man of Kent?

Anyways added anyhow.

Melifluous

Col.Tarleton
18-02-2005, 01:37
Thanks,Meli.For some reason I thought you were from Pompey.As it happens I'm a Man of Kent,I know this because there's a pub down the road with that Inn sign.
My front door is just outside what used to be the Gillingham Gate of what used to be H.M.Dockyard,Chatham.Kentish Man or Man of Kent is defined by being west or east of the river Medway so I'm the latter but only just.[spam2]

Melifluous
18-02-2005, 01:54
No way! I know exactly where you mean.

I spent the first 18 years of my life in Hoo just over the lovable Mudway...

Melifluous

Ronald
24-02-2005, 21:55
I want to lurk there too....

Im not part of any other SGOTM team and I won't give away any information.

Pastorius
24-02-2005, 21:56
Ack! Another Englishman.

The English are coming. Run to the hills!

akots
24-02-2005, 22:05
Wellcome to CDZ, Ronald! Aren't you by chance the CFC Ronald? If yes, great honor to have you here. If not, great honor anyhow.

Added to the forum access. @Meli: Hope I did now screw up anything there, I have just never done before this addition of users.

Melifluous
24-02-2005, 23:38
@akots - I did check, but I didn't need to. The SGOTM thread is the first time I've had to worry about Forum Access stuff anyway [:p]

@Paalikles - That possibly takes our numbers to 5 I think, maybe more (I'll ask Krys). Lock up your daughters and arm your bar owners, the English are coming!

@Ronald - Greetings! Sounds like you come from near Col. Yorkshire, Lancasahire or something, whats the difference again? ;)

Melifluous

@TheEnd - @ symbols pwn ju 4ll

col
25-02-2005, 00:22
Yeah - York is just down the A64 from here. I visit there often.

Col.Tarleton
09-03-2005, 20:34

No way! I know exactly where you mean.

I spent the first 18 years of my life in Hoo just over the lovable Mudway...

Melifluous

Well,well,well,small world innit?I know Hoo well,it only takes 15 mins through the tunnel,a mate of mine used to run the Hoo club and i'd drink in there occassionally.
As a matter of interest or perhaps not,there was a chain from Gillingham to Hoo in the 17th century to stop the Dutch from getting in amongst our navy at Chatham.Didn't do any good though,the buggers swanned up the Medway,broke the chain and burned our fleet.They even ran off with our flagship,the Royal Charles,giggling all the way back home.
We're not called Albion Perfide for nothing though,we co-opted William of Orange into the Royal Family and from then on we were the best of buddies.Can't have Dutchmen giving us stick,can we?[yeah]

Ginger_Ale
11-03-2005, 03:02
I am not part of a team currently playing in SGOTM6. I will not divulge any of the information herein to anyone that does not currently have access to the SGOTM6 forum. I'm eager to see the screenshots, as not many have been posted @ CFC's there except logs.

[bump]

akots
13-03-2005, 00:16
GA added.

Haruka
18-03-2005, 01:20
If I'm part of another team, and we finish before you, can I get in? (My team's not done yet)

akots
18-03-2005, 04:10
When your team is done, please post again to gain access. But once the game is finished, may be the subforum will be just opened to the public.

Hygro
01-04-2005, 22:55
knock knock!

I hearby declare that there's no way I'm going to find a signup to another team and therefore will not be privy to them
I hearby declare that even if I knew who was on the other teams, I would not divulge information, probably more from my not caring to bother more than anything else but I do have enough will power to stop anyhoo.

(So please let me in!)

akots
01-04-2005, 23:00
Hygro added.

col
02-04-2005, 01:06
No you wouldnt. Trust me. Turn around and walk away.

yndy
07-04-2005, 07:07
I want to see pics. You guys bad for not posting pics at CFC. Me pledges not to do nasty things, just le'mme see pics. :)

quote:i) Moi declare that moi is not part of another team currently playing in the oddity called SGOTM6.

c)Moi declare that moi will not divulge any of the information herein to anyone regardless if they have access to any SGOTM6 forum.

Good enough? ;)

akots
07-04-2005, 07:36
Sure, Yndy added.

grahamiam
15-04-2005, 16:17
the long slog that was sgotm6 is over for team smackster. looked over your team's thread @ CFC but things are missing. can you let me in now?

I will not divulge any of the information herein to anyone that does not currently have access to the SGOTM6 forum.

Melifluous
15-04-2005, 16:19
Sounds good to me, lemme just check CFC ;)

Melifluous

Melifluous
15-04-2005, 16:22
Hmm [hmm]

As far as I can see at http://gotm.civfanatics.net/submit/sgotm_submission_list.php you haven't finished yet.

Nice try but no [:p]

Meliflouous

grahamiam
15-04-2005, 16:38
final saves and finish dates are not posted by MB. i do not cheat meli, and would not ask if we were not done.

edit: and i realize you have no way to confirm what I state about completing the game, so if you don't want to allow me to view the forum, I understand :)

Melifluous
15-04-2005, 16:58
Ah I see, but I couldn't very well check your spoiler could I ;)

Apologies for the implication you were trying to cheat, I didn't mean it that way.

You wouldn't play PBEMs if were that kind of person would you.

Added to the access list [goodjob]

Melifluous

grahamiam
15-04-2005, 17:50
no problem, and i won't make any comments or posts in regards to the game till the Banditos have completed thier game :) I posted on your CFC thread earlier just so you know I'm on the up and up

bed_head7
16-04-2005, 07:29
My team is all done (jeffelammar). If possible, I'd like to check out your thread.

akots
16-04-2005, 08:03
Sure, you're in.

klarius
18-04-2005, 11:16
Well, another one who has finished (Team Offa).
Would like to lurk your struggle for 2nd place [:p].

BTW, I think you should consider to open the forum to the general public now. Quite a few teams have finished already and the others will not be able to learn a lot even if they would lurk.

akots
18-04-2005, 15:14
You're in, and wellcome to CDZ. :)

akots
18-04-2005, 15:17
quote:Originally posted by klarius...BTW, I think you should consider to open the forum to the general public now. Quite a few teams have finished already and the others will not be able to learn a lot even if they would lurk.

It's just a judicial formality. I'm sure there will be other SGOTM games, so the forum can be used for these as well later on. But might be possible to open it, don't know really.

Whomp
19-04-2005, 19:28
Can I lurk in now that my team Jeffelammar is finished?

Melifluous
19-04-2005, 19:30
Dude! You were in Jeffelammar? nice.

Your name is on the list.

Leave your coat and bags at the cloakroom and no spitting on the floor.

[lol]

Melifluous

Whomp
19-04-2005, 19:55
Can I do this "WoooooOOOooooOOOOOooooOOOOooooOO" in the thread like you did in my thread on your birthday. [lol]

What are you shredding the important documents cuz I still can't get access! Let me in!! Let me in!!

Melifluous
19-04-2005, 22:43
I've added you again.

Melifluous

Offa
20-04-2005, 18:36
I was in a rival team, but we have finished (ages ago) and I want to read about your lively discussions. I do think all this cloak and dagger stuff is a bit unnecessary though, and you might like just to open up your thread altogether.

Melifluous
20-04-2005, 18:52
But this way is fun and gives us a chance to say Hi to all the lovely <s>fuckers</s> people that pass this way!

[wavey]

Melifluous

PS. You are in.

jeffelammar
21-04-2005, 00:18
Just a request for access from a team that's completed.

Melifluous
21-04-2005, 00:51
Added.

Melifluous

Mistfit
23-04-2005, 19:01

I, Mistfit, do declare that I am in no way participating in any other team for the Current SGOTM.

I will not divulge any infomation to the other teams. I will tell you that I do lurk a number of the other SGOTM threads. So if you do not trust me to hold to my word I will fully understand. I just today signed up on this forum so I have no history for you to go by. But if you are the trusting sort I'd love to browse through your SGOTM thread to see how you differ from the rest of the teams. Mumms the word!

Also on a side note is there a thread that I can learn how to add a custom Avatar?

Pastorius
23-04-2005, 19:10
Mistfit, ask here for avatar (http://civ3duelzone.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=60)

Spooon?

akots
23-04-2005, 22:47
Access added, and wellcome to CDZ!

WackenOpenAir
25-04-2005, 18:09
sorry for the discussions on the civfanatics thread.

I come to look at your site and convince myself of your good intentions :)

I declare i have already finished sgotm 6 at a not to be specified date :D

Melifluous
25-04-2005, 18:12
No probs.

Will let you in the other bit now ;)

Melifluous

WackenOpenAir
25-04-2005, 18:26
Ah, now i start to understand.
I didn't even know of the existance of this page.
So this SGOTM was kind of a chalenge between the 2 sites :D
Good thing we beaten the hell outta ya :p

Melifluous
25-04-2005, 19:00
quote:Originally posted by WackenOpenAir

No. It wasn't.

Yes it probably was ;)

Melifluous

anarres
25-04-2005, 19:24

Ah, now i start to understand.
I didn't even know of the existance of this page.
The only actual "challenge" between civ sites is, AFAIK, the inter-site demo game. :)

Oh, good job we are kicking your ass there then. [:p]

(sorry akots... [mischief])

P.S. It never even occoured to me that this was a competition other than between the teams, and even then that seemed, well, not what we were here for (mostly ;)).

col
25-04-2005, 21:09
The CDZ team was 'selected' by simply asking who fancied having a go at an SG. How else would Meli and I end up on a team with Anar and Akots ?? The real competition is internal ;)

akots
25-04-2005, 23:46
Don't think Wacken knows about ISDG, it is also a hidden forum. So, you have a shot at recruiting another team member here.

@Col: What do you mean "internal"? Between Col and Col? ;)

Melifluous
25-04-2005, 23:49
Oi!

I pwn.

Fear my elite skills.

Melifluous

WackenOpenAir
26-04-2005, 00:33
My chalenge between sites commend was based on some comments in the 2 pages long thread that initiated your participation on this sgotm where it was said you guys would show us at CFC how to play SG. :)

WackenOpenAir
26-04-2005, 00:37
more precisely:

"IMO, it will be nice to field a strong CDZ team to beat the hell out of CFC and show to mad-bax and others over there that SG can be played well."

grahamiam
26-04-2005, 03:49
bah, that's just akots, he can get a little worked up over the smallest of things [lol]

akots
26-04-2005, 09:06
Not really, just spamming a lot. Spam is life. [lol]

Otherwise, what the interest is there in life...

Haruka
29-04-2005, 00:09
Can I get access? My team (Xteam) finished...

Melifluous
29-04-2005, 01:04
Added.

Melifluous